Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) (31659 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Lyth: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
ceejay80s: I neva die my dog don run comot for my house 7yrs ago

Not 2 worry ....its probably waitin at d cemetry gate 4 ur body 2 go thru.
But seriously 4 ur dog 2 run away lyk that, u must ve run out of all stocks(even garri).
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Okparaejike: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Planning to get one soon

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Lyth: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Temistatics 007: you are not getting me,i meant how did the dog(captain) transport itself from europe to argentina?

Bros wat is this now? ....y alwayz u? I knw u r slow on d uptake but this is beyond even u ....u jst made all dis dudes day, now see em rollin on d floor laffin their ass off. Next tym wen u r confronted 4 a post, endeavour 2 call sm1 close 2 u there n get an idea of where u went wrong b4 u post again.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by dnawah(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Six years?na wao this dog better pass some girls and women o!they no go wait mak u go six feet,they don marry!
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
What a Story. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Clemzy16(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wow! What a clever dog.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by kingblosky: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nice Dog.. But if na Nigeria; if for don enta pot.. Dem for don even shit am tey tey if U know wat I mean. B4 na but now na beware of dogs; but now na beware of Calabar men..
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by UNLEASHED(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
aww awww so cute!
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ektbear: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
Legit1: If only biitches could be so wink

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by nagoma(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: How this Dog has been eating no one cares to ask..

It was explained in the more detailed version. The cemetery attendants feed the dog.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by wazobia55: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
D dog love d man pass him wifi self. Its a pity owo epo and owo eje
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by stpat1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Loyalty.. Indeed a mans best friend..

However, I have to ask how e dey manage chop?! angry

Cemetery director Hector Baccega says he and his staff have begun feeding and taking care of Capitan.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by omoredia: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
See as an animal can show so much love to a human which is a totally different species and we human have no love for ourselves. There's alot to learn from nature. A zoologist says so!

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by hoyehdiran: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
greateros: reminds me of the movie - Hachi: A Dog's Tale staring Richard Gere, Joan Allen and others.

A true live touching story about a dog that goes waiting for his owner at the train station even after his death. very touching movie - it will make you cry a river cry cry cry
Cry me a river ko, cry me a lagoon ni
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by hollypagan: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
if na calabar, ppl dnt catch d dog chop am tay tay

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Jceazer12(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2012
Wonderful...where is my dog o....ok bingo go to the backyard and eat dat bone..*wink*,and again people should stop eating dogs abeg goat,cow,ram,chicken and turkey etc never finish for market.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Vincent41(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2012
chipmunkey: That's how loyal dogs can be.

naija ekuke no fit try am....once his master die....him go get time wit babes..lol
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Ishilove: 4:05am On Sep 15, 2012
igbsam: Maybe the man spirit dey come play with am....... Maybe the dog dey see the man!
The dog saw the man's ghost after he ran away and followed it to the graveyard. That's how he was able to find his way to the graveyard, and that's why he is still hanging around the cemetary six years after.

This is such a touching story.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Ishilove: 4:14am On Sep 15, 2012
Lmao! grin

My own follow woman eleven years ago and that was the last time we ever saw him smiley
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 15, 2012
Dogs ar vr sensitive,n dy see beyond d physical..am nt surprise....bt i wonder wen naija dogs wil develop such closenes wit its owner.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by WuzilistiQ(m): 5:33am On Sep 15, 2012
See as una busy dey waste una time to summerize comprehension for people wey leave their house boys and house gurls duty log unto NL in a hurry, from topic to FAQ-made in Naija.......mtcheeeww *smh*....olofofo questions......no trace of ''chalk knowledge'' from their questions
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ajanaku2(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2012
A dog's loyalty is unconditional...It knows no bounds! I think I need a Rottweiler...

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by mbhs139(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: How this Dog has been eating no one cares to ask..

Can't you read from the story that the cemetery attendants and the owner's family feeds the dog
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by horny4u(f): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2012
Legit1: If only biitches could be so wink

Little wonder: when you refer to women as biatches...you will get your pick of such women.

Captain's owner named him captain ...: Captains are known to protect and guard .....so little wonder

Enjoy your lifetime of biatches...we get what we call for not what we desire....

Wake up
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by horny4u(f): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2012
chidyhels: Dogs ar vr sensitive,n dy see beyond d physical..am nt surprise....bt i wonder wen naija dogs wil develop such closenes wit its owner.

Hahaha
When naija owners do to them what oyinbo do to their dogs....

Love is not unconditional its reciprocal though....

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by victorD3: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2012
See as the dog fresh. That dog for make sense to chop o!
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by oba2flex(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2012
I couldn't help but laugh.Wetin u do nah?
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by oba2flex(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2012
Lyth:

Bros wat is this now? ....y alwayz u? I knw u r slow on d uptake but this is beyond even u ....u jst made all dis dudes day, now see em rollin on d floor laffin their ass off. Next tym wen u r confronted 4 a post, endeavour 2 call sm1 close 2 u there n get an idea of where u went wrong b4 u post again.
Teacher go fit u ooo
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by solid3(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2012
This is so touching.

"Scopy", wherever you are, I love u and I miss you.

Scopy is a female german shepard of high breed who left home with due pregnancy and never came back.

So unusual of her to have left home.

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by timbros(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2012
horny4u:

Little wonder: when you refer to women as biatches...you will get your pick of such women.

Captain's owner named him captain ...: Captains are known to protect and guard .....so little wonder

Enjoy your lifetime of biatches...we get what we call for not what we desire....

Wake up

The dog name na Capitan no be Captain.....gerrit?
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by onuwaje(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2012
I wish all nigerian dogs be like that.... Not all this bingoes..... grin
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Dogsworld(f): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2012
[size=16pt]Children are the first victims of dog bites, not armed robbers.[/size]

The culprits are either the family dogs or the neighbours' dogs. The child victims are usually boys under the age of 12.

Why boys and not girls?
Simply because boys are three times more likely to play rough with a dog. (Examples: poking the dog with sticks, pulling the dog's legs, blowing in its face, screaming at the dog).
In these cases dogs bite as a way to defend themselves against children.

Do you want to learn more about protecting your children?
Then flip to page 36 of Dog's World Magazine: www.issuu.com/dogsworld/docs/dogsworld

Help us prevent fatal accidents. Help us promote responsible dog ownership.

Where can you get your FREE copy?
At major Dog Shows across Nigeria, by contacting us or downloading it.

You may not feel that this concerns you, but as more and more Nigerians/expatriates feel that Nigeria is becoming dangerous, more Nigerians will buy dogs to reinforce their security. This means that soon enough, we will all have neighbours with dogs. Help us teach your children how to behave in a dog environment.

Thank you

Muffy [at] dot com

You may also follow us on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1043675/dog-lovers-nigeria-very-own
Or on facebook: www.facebook.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.