Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Is She Thinking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is She Thinking (1183 Views)

What Was She Thinking O! / What She’s Thinking When You’re Down There / Whats She Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is She Thinking by EmmaUG: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
my one week girlfriend is asking me for moni for hair but when i asked her to come over to my place on weekend to collect the moni and she immediatly changed her mood.what could she be thinking and did i say anytin wrong by invitin her over.
Re: What Is She Thinking by k2039: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
she thinks you probably want to por*ny her.
Smart girl
Re: What Is She Thinking by EmmaUG: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
k2039: she thinks you probably want to por*ny her.
Smart girl
so dont want be ponnyyed but want moni for her hair just after a week i asked her out,dat was den wen i was not smart like her
Re: What Is She Thinking by beqs101(f): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Na wa ooo...lol
Re: What Is She Thinking by k2039: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Emma.UG:
so dont want be ponnyyed but want moni for her hair just after a week i asked her out,dat was den wen i was not smart like her

ROFLMAOAPMP

She thinks she has found a wussy or maga.
Re: What Is She Thinking by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
Emma, do you play chess?
Re: What Is She Thinking by deshclones(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Emma.UG:
my one week girlfriend is asking me for moni for hair but when i asked her to come over to my place on weekend to collect the moni and she immediatly changed her mood.what could she be thinking and did i say anytin wrong by invitin her over.

which village did you crawl out from?...so you still don't know the gal wants to maga you...o boy shine your eyes...don't start forming for her...tell her the koko...since she is bold enuff to ask for hair money barely 1wk of dating..me no go hide mouth tell am say i wan fcck...tell her you will give her the hair money but she must drop...shikena...the decision lies with her.your forefathers will never forgive you if you do father xmas for that gal....

btwn...make sure she is not on her period the day she comesooooooo...but even if she is..close eyes and nose blow am.just make sure you dont look at the punny while you are at it..nothing spoil.
Re: What Is She Thinking by cindyrella(f): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Guy give am the moni na, no dey complain undecided tongue
Re: What Is She Thinking by DExplorer1: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
cindyrella: Guy give am the moni na, no dey complain undecided tongue
The guy no won lose for the biz grin
Re: What Is She Thinking by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin grin grin
Re: What Is She Thinking by ITbomb(m): 1:41am On Sep 15, 2012
@OP, this is how u failed WAEC , now u don't want to start preparing for GCE
Re: What Is She Thinking by Mynd44: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

I swear ooooo. If there is an exchange to be made, it has to be on his terms and turf
Re: What Is She Thinking by cindyrella(f): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is She Thinking by djeezy(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2012
Lmao! She probably thinks you're an ATM machine. But she still has to go the cashpoint to take the money. grin
Re: What Is She Thinking by bknight: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2012
grin

U must hv exhibited d maga traits for her to muster up such liver. I don tire for these girls sef. No shame at all. Money for hair in d first week? By end of d first month na to bail o...grin

Well, I'm sure she'd give u some credit for even asking her to come. She probably thot u'd just ask for her account number and wire d cash like d usual ewu guys are grin

But maybe some of em aint to blame when we be blasting 'she must chop my money' in d car undecided
Re: What Is She Thinking by Mynd44: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2012
^^
**singing "she must chop your blokos"**

1 Like

Re: What Is She Thinking by bknight: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2012
^ grin

(1) (Reply)

SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women / How To Win An Argument With Any Woman / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.