Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34830 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by gaquilani: 2:34am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

If your jesus was called GAY and you keep mute because you want to be impeccable, know that not everybody can accept such blasphemy.

MY BRO/ SIS. What does the killing of innocent people or the destruction of property have to do with what you just posted? I think i understand your view point. Remember the people who produce things that are considered to be blasphemous are just a bunch of close minded people, who probably lack a basic understanding of the philosophy and principles of any religion they practice. Remember most religions preach peace. In other for ALL OF US TO LIVE IN PEACE we have to ignore bigots sometimes, because they will always cause trouble irrespective of the religion they practice.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by gaquilani: 2:52am On Sep 17, 2012
blasterman: in saudi Arabia they hate black ppl with a passion meanwhile some ppl love their religion more than Arabs. Make una think no be all this follow follow without brake to stop and think

SO WHAT. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RELIGION.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by alaoeri: 2:53am On Sep 17, 2012
Op sounding like a munafiq if truly u are a muslim, better change your aqeedah, how on earth 'll some insult & abuse your believe & u 'll fold your hands be watching, if someone insulted your parents won't u react talkless of your prophet or your religion. The issue of bombing in libya goes beyond the protest, its mere political look at what's happening in Syria now if the government is topple remember that the rebel have been successfully equip which in turn can fight any government that succeed & doesn't act according to their wish. Am sure American embassy attach have been planned before the protest the perpetrators just used that opportunity to strike. And to the Xtians that's are saying they don't react when their religion is attack wetin concern Islam with their religion they like their religion been molested & keeping mute while 'll they wanna force their own thinking to muslims. Don't oppress & don't allow anybody to oppress u, challenge anybody that insulted your believe & religion,don't respect them since they fail to respect your religion, don't mock their religion inorder for them not to mock back, donot be like Yewudi & Nasara.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lee007(m): 2:54am On Sep 17, 2012
I am no Moslem, but I think any right thinking islamist should think long and hard about the reputation of their religion of peace. they should wonder why the religion is now synonymous with violence all over the globe, why Indians hate them, why they has become an eyesore in France and Britain, why the whole world choose to tolerate them but no churches in Saudi Arabia when moslems live in the Vatican city, why northern Nigeria is now like Pakistan and why an average moslem is termed terrorist. This is not a question of justification, it’s a question of reason, why 'US' you guys should ask.
A river flows in the pattern created by its source, a tree bears fruits of its kind, we can never separate a child from its linage, blood they say it’s thicker than water. There is something fundamentally defective about the religion (my opinion), compared to other religion that have their own share of violent spells, Islam has never ceased to give the world something to sorrow about even when no one is fighting moslems, they are busy creating violence and fighting themselves, this is very evident in the political, social and ethno-religious structure of the middle east, talk of the Sunni-triangle in Iraq with the Shiite and Sunni moslems and their deadly paganistic rituals.
I respect moslems for their ability to seek ‘knowledge’ about their religion as much as I detest their innate desire to deny the obvious and accept the non-truth, not out of piety but in total acceptance to be brain washed just to preserve the ‘peaceful’ mien of the prophet.
The quicker our brothers in Nigeria realise this fact the better, seek more ways to change the world perception about your religion, spend more time preaching about ‘the peace’ and tolerant just as Christians do even when they are being slaughtered by your brothers in the north, stop reacting stupidly when a man, the prophet is being insulted by armature YouTube skits , as if the prophet has no power of his own, as if he is one venerable kid who need protection from abuse, common guys make Islam as sweet as Arabian sweets them the world will take you serious, perhaps US can support you against Israel….just saying!

8 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 17, 2012
@ maclatunji... wat kind of moderator are u?...u went ahead 2 hide some comments & modified some, yet u left some pp attacking eachother... dt's unfair..

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by gaquilani: 2:58am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Lier..Well whatever the case may be,you should have let Jesus fight for you..abi na.

I hope you know that the main rationale behind the whole crusaders thing was the CONQUEST OF TERRITORY (particularly Jerusalem).The conquest of territory was the main cause of wars back then, It was the primary means of improving empires. It had more to do with an attack on a caravan.Please read on it.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by okunoba(m): 2:59am On Sep 17, 2012
This is from

Winston Churchill’s book “The River War,” about the Anglo-Egyptian campaign in Sudan in the 1890s. Among its many memorable passages is Churchill’s view of Islam. :

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property—either as a child, a wife, or a concubine—must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proseltyzing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Ro

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by blasterman(m): 3:00am On Sep 17, 2012
gaquilani:

SO WHAT. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RELIGION.
Islam is an Arabic reglion for Arabs. They look At u as ignoramus follow follow ppl, I know cos my bosses are Arabs and one of them told me dat they hate anything african skin. They will show u the sole of their feet cos they hate u meanwhile u follow their religion with no sense. Alhaji na stranger.

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by gaquilani: 3:04am On Sep 17, 2012
okunoba: This is from

Winston Churchill’s book “The River War,” about the Anglo-Egyptian campaign in Sudan in the 1890s. Among its many memorable passages is Churchill’s view of Islam. :

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property—either as a child, a wife, or a concubine—must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proseltyzing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Ro

Have you read Paul: The Founder of Christianity
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by gaquilani: 3:10am On Sep 17, 2012
JUST ASKING. Why is it that on most occasions it is the poor that get mixed up in religious violence. Have you noticed that you never see the rich on the street claiming to defend their religion (be it Christianity, Islam, Judaism etc). MY POINT: There is a correlation between poverty and religious violence. How wants to join my research team?

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Godjone(m): 3:16am On Sep 17, 2012
bilms: Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to become your friend.
. A very logical and pragmatic clearification. How i wish those ignoramous muslims wil read this
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

If sinners were being punish...America has long being known as anti-islamist country. So everything they got serve them right...

This is what people like you dont get in life! I call it ignorance and as an igbo man you be mumu + mugu aswell,
you only killed four americans that already know they are risking their life to work for their country
in backward countries like libya, nigeria inclusive!etc Almost all the countries that participate in this act dont even have a clean water to drink talkmore of faster access to watch a youtube "play"(not a movie cos i watched it) Instead of You eedioots to find a way to better your lives, No! but to wake everymorning looking for who insult mohammed or not! let assume america is an anti-islamist country yet every day millions of you muslims troop to america like flies and billions still wish to live there Is that not so shamefull of ppl like you! why is emir of sokoto not on the street! why is arab royal family not in the street! why are they not in the street but ppl that cant even see a butterfly to eat wants to pull the world down just because of play that dont worth what it takes to get a real w.h.ore! and after the fight for ur mohammed he still yet to provide a cookie to any of you talkmore of clean water! Americans busy going on their daily work,eating mcdonalds with enough to throw into trash including muslims who were lucky to be in the best country ever created! when all this started i was just like to hell with them arabs and egyptians but I got so ashame and mad seeing Nigeria on yahoo news is also prtesting! I just wish the civilwar would have been succesful for the igbos even if its only five states with only christians where we will accept our faith as a poor country and work hard to live a better life than destroying our own property and lives! from Jos Nigeria to khartoum sudan, from egypt to starving yemen, y'all are nothing but a bunch of mugu!! keep destroying yourselves and think you are doing a favor to a prophet that dont give a moderfu''ck of you! he couldnt even feed you atleast to look fresh like your enemy americans! keep it up! nonsense!! and guess what im typing this from a mcdonald just finish eating and about to take drink whatever soda i want, but im sick of soda that i drink water nowadays for my health and some ppl in same world with me is starving themselves and fighting for some one maybe in heaven with so many sexy girls around to fu''ck tonight! smh!

5 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by dtruth3(m): 3:31am On Sep 17, 2012
[quote
author=bilms]Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of
protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed
(S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting
about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying
themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of
defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real
actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take
such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of
all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever
reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life
they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of
Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and
destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to
defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of
righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is
powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to
become your friend. [/quote]
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by dtruth3(m): 3:33am On Sep 17, 2012
[quote
author=bilms]Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of
protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed
(S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting
about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying
themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of
defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real
actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take
such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of
all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever
reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life
they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of
Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and
destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to
defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of
righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is
powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to
become your friend. [/quote]
tank 4 saying d_truth
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by airmark(m): 4:10am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Its not how he thinks,that is the teaching of the Holy Quran and the saying of the prophet(pbuh).Those people killing in the name of Islam are not different from Pastors that support Homosexualism,Perming of hair,Masturbation,Defrauding people of their money,Divorce,Burning and slapping of church members to mention a few.Does that mean Christainity permits it?There is no religion without criminals.You can only judge a religion by their holy book which serves as their rules and regulations,not the followers who sometimes twist it to suit their evil doings.

Only that some have more criminals than the other.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by drslem: 4:35am On Sep 17, 2012
adeyincar: The ambassador was an easy target cos d rebels knew him very well particularly with the significant role in played in d killing of Gadaffi.. Pentagon suspended d sales of a book published in d US by a Navy about d killing of Osama on d premise dat d film carries classified info dat could undermine d safefy of their forces & now they couldn't stop a film that protrayed bad image about d prophet(saw) & d entire muslims.. Am not advocating for violence but I think d US is a threat of Islamic nations, they've killed over a million souls in Iraq, they're killing Afghans in their thousands everyday, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria & other middle-eastern & African countries are under attack of d US.. I pray & hope that GOD intervene & save d world from d no.1 terrorist organisation(US)... Amen
Here we go again...subtle approval
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 17, 2012
oko-oloyun:
Not your fault i blame US that always want to put you people houses in order,when the news on the movie Christi Corpus was going around no mayhem was recorded in the christian community. You people are just bunch of illiterate no matter your level of education and exposure even some Prof in islamic studies can lynch you if they see or hear anything against Muhamad.
Are you a slowpoke?When you typed Prof..are you reffering toRev. King?Please dont hesitate to make use of your brain when commenting okay?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by greatgod2012(f): 4:42am On Sep 17, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let me reserve my comment!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by poyet(m): 4:51am On Sep 17, 2012
Yeah! You sound like some who truly knows his religion...should people fight for God or He should fight for them?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by fittty(m): 4:57am On Sep 17, 2012
@ OP God bless you.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 17, 2012
okunoba: This is from

You know what?If i introduce some books on Jesus,written by an atheist to you.You may probably hate christainity for the rest of your life.Stop reading history books written by drunkards and non believers.They are meant to distract you.I insist,you can only judge a religion by its holy book..not the followers or history probably written by drunkards and fornicators.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 17, 2012
blasterman: Islam is an Arabic reglion for Arabs. They look At u as ignoramus follow follow ppl, I know cos my bosses are Arabs and one of them told me dat they hate anything african skin. They will show u the sole of their feet cos they hate u meanwhile u follow their religion with no sense. Alhaji na stranger.
If one of your boss told you he hate blacks,it means they authomatically hate you too.So watch your back and worryless about Muslims.The Arabs may decide to hate blacks,that is just racism.You know what?God loves us all.Therefore,the Quran is for the whole world whether black,blue,white or even colourless,as long as you are a human being.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by THESuperman(m): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2012
To me this whole thing is been set up... This is done for a particular group of people to archive their evil agenda... The want to make it look like a religious war.. But I petty the brothers who r deceived into violence.. Because wat they really want is blood n to see souls miss ernternity
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 17, 2012
Toaskarity:

This is what people like you dont get in life! I call it ignorance and as an igbo man you be mumu + mugu aswell,
you only killed four americans that already know they are risking their life to work for their country
in backward countries like libya, nigeria inclusive!etc Almost all the countries that participate in this act dont even have a clean water to drink talkmore of faster access to watch a youtube "play"(not a movie cos i watched it) Instead of You eedioots to find a way to better your lives, No! but to wake everymorning looking for who insult mohammed or not! let assume america is an anti-islamist country yet every day millions of you muslims troop to america like flies and billions still wish to live there Is that not so shamefull of ppl like you! why is emir of sokoto not on the street! why is arab royal family not in the street! why are they not in the street but ppl that cant even see a butterfly to eat wants to pull the world down just because of play that dont worth what it takes to get a real w.h.ore! and after the fight for ur mohammed he still yet to provide a cookie to any of you talkmore of clean water! Americans busy going on their daily work,eating mcdonalds with enough to throw into trash including muslims who were lucky to be in the best country ever created! when all this started i was just like to hell with them arabs and egyptians but I got so ashame and mad seeing Nigeria on yahoo news is also prtesting! I just wish the civilwar would have been succesful for the igbos even if its only five states with only christians where we will accept our faith as a poor country and work hard to live a better life than destroying our own property and lives! from Jos Nigeria to khartoum sudan, from egypt to starving yemen, y'all are nothing but a bunch of mugu!! keep destroying yourselves and think you are doing a favor to a prophet that dont give a moderfu''ck of you! he couldnt even feed you atleast to look fresh like your enemy americans! keep it up! nonsense!! and guess what im typing this from a mcdonald just finish eating and about to take drink whatever soda i want, but im sick of soda that i drink water nowadays for my health and some ppl in same world with me is starving themselves and fighting for some one maybe in heaven with so many sexy girls around to fu''ck tonight! smh!
Are okay?you must have eaten ur brain along with that cheap mcdonald crap u are eating..Or just check the floor,you might find ur brain there..take it easy okay?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 17, 2012
airmark:

Only that some have more criminals than the other.
Maybe it varies with the population.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ziccoit: 5:32am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews: If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.

Compare the embolden lines. How do you want me to react to your act of incitement? Ok I pray that God Almighty touches your heart or rewards you according to your evil deeds for trivializing His name by use of word 'god'.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Rayz94(f): 5:33am On Sep 17, 2012
have you ever gone through a scenario whereby your sis, frnd, bro,or anyone secretly and silently pierced a pin or pencil at you? And because you couldn't control ur emotions,you stood up and gave the person the beaten, pouches, and kicks of their lives. Your mum came and saw you, she decided not to listen to any explanations and took you for the devil. This made your bro or sis feel like the boss, cus probably you acted the way they expected you 2 nd the situation also came out as they have planned. This wat is happening between the muslims and the americans. Muslims,am a muslim myself, and i mean the aggressive ones...should learn to solve problems rationally and not emotionally.The aggressive replies we give to the Americans make them happy cus that exactly wat they want. And definitely if we wage war against them we gonna be at the losing end cus they got more arms nd stuffs. It not advisable to sit back and watch when pple insult want you believe in, cus it automatically means you support want they are saying. Therefore, let fight back smartly and not violently..cus that wat they do, they attack us smartly.May Allah help the religion of islam.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by NeuroBoss(m): 5:53am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji: ^Good talk, but the reality in the Middle East goes way beyond the scope of your post.
. This Maclatunji sef go be one kind Islamist. So there's justification for the killings, ehn? Oga o
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 5:53am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Are okay?you must have eaten ur brain along with that cheap mcdonald crap u are eating..Or just check the floor,you might find ur brain there..take it easy okay?

so much ranting yet bereft of understanding. With the manner you've been attacking every comment down the thread you might end up strapping a bomb to yourself. You're just like those ignorant young men on the street of Libya. You're a shame to Islam. Instead of you to refute those allegations with logical response you resorted to insults like a typical agbero. I wonder if you aren't either. Your job here is to portray your religion in good light and shut comments you deemed nonsencical with good logical response but you failed. You're a bad ambassador of Islam. You and that nitwit that posted the video are just the same. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by NeuroBoss(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji: ^Good talk, but the reality in the Middle East goes way beyond the scope of your post.
. This Maclatunji sef go be one kind radical Islamist. So there's justification for the killings, ehn? Oga o
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by KDULAR: 5:58am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: What are you talking about?I believe in Jesus as a prophet and am a proud muslim.
You believe , respect and regard Him just like the Qu'ran but you never twitch a muscle in anger when " insulting films comments and publications are made about Him . However you are quick to say SAW just like the Qu'ran enjoined you to do whenever you mentioned His name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Fornication With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.