Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34891 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ibnjarir(m): 7:14am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews: If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.
. A true muslim will never insult or speak against Jesus.the real truth is that u are not even a complete muslim if u do not believe in jesus (as the messenger of Allah).
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by fatimah24: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2012
My prayers for those who insult our religion nd us either by word of mouth, written words or videos etc is dat may Allah forgive dem. They think Allah nd God r different deities bt unknown to dem, they r all 1. Its just a different name just lyk igbos call Him Chineike nd d yorubas Olorun. May God ve mercy.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by abdul4hire: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2012
its really unfortunate muslims have to be apologetic or self deprecating to suit people of other faiths.
Islam is a perfect religion with so much beauty and benefit.unfortunately viewing it with bias or with a diseased heart causes a great deal of loss in understanding.
It is clearly FORBIDDEN to kill another soul whether it be a muslim or an unbeliever in islam without justification. The justified cases are indeed few AND THEY CAN ONLY BE CARRIED OUT BY THE STATE OR GOVERNMENT.
ONE of such cases is mockery of the noble prophet.
So unilateral violence by an individual or group is FORBIDDEN INFACT PROTESTING AGAINST GOVERNMENT OR ANY GRIEVANCES IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN and there are indeed many other ways islam provides to make known ur grievances.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by fatimah24: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2012
;DFreedom of religion. Even d constitutions allowa freedom to practise ur religion bt it seems nigerians r becomin sumthin else. They hyprocritically insult other people relligions I don't knw bt mayb to gain peace of mind. Bt mind u, a dat'll come wen u'll want to take back ur words bt it'll b too late nd am waitin for dat day PATIENTLY.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2012
pak:

The OP's post is commendable in every way. As much as I agree to your rights to free speech.

I thinks bilms submissions are ones that do not require 'ifs or buts' rather commendation cos he spoke the truth.

I have a number of friends who are muslims and I've maintained the relationship because this has always been their attitude.

And as a moderator, I think you must have been seeing lat4real's post.

How is he allowed to make threats on an open forum as this without adequate censor or outright ban as the case may be.
I think its an unhealthy trend

Isn't this post cute? You think many of those attacking embassies actually have Islam on their minds when they do so? How naive!

And you think it is possible for a moderator to track each offence as it happens all the time? Why don't you just call me "Ultramod" that can filter 1 million posts per minute and sanction erring members all at once?

#Cutebutunrealistic
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mrkels(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2012
adeyincar: The ambassador was an easy target cos d rebels knew him very well particularly with the significant role in played in d killing of Gadaffi.. Pentagon suspended d sales of a book published in d US by a Navy about d killing of Osama on d premise dat d film carries classified info dat could undermine d safefy of their forces & now they couldn't stop a film that protrayed bad image about d prophet(saw) & d entire muslims.. Am not advocating for violence but I think d US is a threat of Islamic nations, they've killed over a million souls in Iraq, they're killing Afghans in their thousands everyday, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria & other middle-eastern & African countries are under attack of d US.. I pray & hope that GOD intervene & save d world from d no.1 terrorist organisation(US)... Amen
[size=13pt]Spoken like a real terrorist, kelechukwu clap for yourself,WELDONE[/size]
undecided
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mrkels(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2012
ibnjarir: . A true muslim will never insult or speak against Jesus.the real truth is that u are not even a complete muslim if u do not believe in jesus (as the messenger of Allah).
But when you believe in jesus all forms of violence would leave you.Trust me. From all indications worldwide and even in our local teritory, I can boldy say that islam is a religion of WAR and just because of its existense, muslims and other innocent people have been killed all over the world including nigeria.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mu2sa2: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2012
Truth is, violence is perpetrated every day by christians as well for different reasons. Those picking on these riots to attack Islam ar just being hypocrites. American christians hav killed and still killing 000's of innocent muslim women, children and men in Aghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq.D hypocrites ar not blaming christianity. In nigeria kidnappers,ritualists, armed robbers ar daily killing peoplecheesy hypocrites ar not blaming their religion only because christians ar also largely d culprits. No muslim should allow himself or herself to be deceived by western/christian propaganda aimed at tarnishing d their religion. Today their is a lot of anger against d US in muslim world for a whole lot of reasons - so d reaction we ar seeing is not against d film per se but reaction against injustices wreaked on muslims by successive American govts.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ijawkid(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2012
I wuld no longer blame d muslims on this...

I'll have to blame d producer of that movie who thought of producing nothing else but a movie that'll spark up violence amongst muslim folks and affect world peace..........

Now individuals who are christians in these muslim states will be in danger because of a fool that wuld stop @ nothing to produce a movie,even when he/she knows that mayhem will be the outcome...........

Is it necessary that a movie about mohammed must be acted and scripted??..

Is it vital @ achieving peace worldwide??.....

Americans I can say are just trouble makers....

##...X-rated films they'll act......

##.....films depicting the Lord Jesus as gay they'll act...

##.....now its mohammed....

I wish these hysterical muslims can get there hands on that producer,that'll teach him a leSson....

For every1's info I'm a christian......
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lat4real: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2012
earthgreeners: why is it that the christians are always fast to react to any topic on islam......SMH.............
Hold your religion and stop insulting what others believe..........

the fact that u dnt react to actions doesnt mean others shouldnt................Islam preaches peace......

Muslims are more united, christianity is a divided religion

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by abdul4hire: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Indeed these people that kill innocent people,destroy properties and protest in ANY FORM EVEN PEACEFUL CARRY the same ideology as the BOKO HARAM,suicide bombers in Islam.
These do not in anyway sanction the injustices done by muslims to nonmuslims or nonmuslims to muslims or governments to its people but islam legislates clearly how these are dealth with and certainly not by indiscriminately killing any american,christain,jews,muslims that in most cases have no connection whatsoever to these grievances.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by kinguwem: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2012
God is a warrior and a mighty man in battle. He don't leave is fight for man. Man cannot fight for God because God is alive now and forever.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Lovine: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2012
N2Day said..

Muslims can't just stand by and watch their prophet being mocked.

Just as they can't just stand by and watch their daughters dressing like a westerner or dating a non-Muslim.

Muslims can't just stand by and watch their son or daughter or an absolute stranger who is gay.

They resort to violence.

All religions have intolerance at their core.
But Islam wins the "hysterical mob incited to violence award" and the "prepared to kill strangers for God" award every time.

BUT THEY WATCH SUCH PEOPLE BUY FROM THEM, THEY WATCH SUCH PEOPLE GAVE THEM MONEY ON THE ROAD(Babiallah)THEY WATCH SUCH PEOPLE PAY THEM IN THE BANK, THEY WATCH SUCH PEOPLE IN THEIR HOME VIDEOS, THEY WATCH SUCH PEOPLE SELL CELL PHONES TO THEM... Hypocrites they have their own burial grounds but not their own markets, not their own different earth, different Nigeria, filling stations, etc etc
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mbhs139(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2012
Rolling.:

Why do everybody keeps asking the Muslims to wait for their God to fight for them and still mock their religioon ? Why can't non-Muslims learn to accept and live with the doctrines of Islam ?

The christains may not give a fuuuuck about attacks on their religion but who cares ? I haven't seen a Muslim attacking Jesus Christ because in part they believe in his prophethood but you

will always find Muslims to attack muhammmad simply because they don't believe in him.The only way peace can be guaranteed is if the chrsiatins and Jews accept that Islam has come to

stay and will overcome all their propagandas.isn't it ironical that despite all the bad-mouthing,Islam is still growing even in the worst regions of the world such as north America and myarmar.

If you want peace, then don't blaspheme Islam and their doctrines . angry angry

Honestly, it is as simple as that. I don't really know why these and that attack. Let everybody hold his/her own side. Abi na crime?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by free123: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2012
jawkid u really wished d producer dead. is dis what u learn from JW?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mbhs139(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2012
Ausbulls: For any religion were vengeance is not of God,then its a mere sign of an incapacitated god! a defenceless god! u cant fights for God, Rather God fights for His people!

There you go again ... 'god' instead of God ... as if the muslims worship idols.

isn't this another provocation.

An je'kuru kotan ... (We are trying to resolve an issue ...)
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mbhs139(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2012
ijawkid: I wuld no longer blame d muslims on this...

I'll have to blame d producer of that movie who thought of producing nothing else but a movie that'll spark up violence amongst muslim folks and affect world peace..........

Now individuals who are christians in these muslim states will be in danger because of a fool that wuld stop @ nothing to produce a movie,even when he/she knows that mayhem will be the outcome...........

Is it necessary that a movie about mohammed must be acted and scripted??..

Is it vital @ achieving peace worldwide??.....

Americans I can say are just trouble makers....

##...X-rated films they'll act......

##.....films depicting the Lord Jesus as gay they'll act...

##.....now its mohammed....

I wish these hysterical muslims can get there hands on that producer,that'll teach him a leSson....

For every1's info I'm a christian......

You see, I even like the fact that you are a Christian and thinks like this. Disturbing World peace indeed. Abi, no be jeje trouble sleep wey yanga go wake am.

By the way, for those Christians who are saying they would not react if Jesus was blaspemed against, ask them what would they do if their mother or father was insulted right their in their present.

Some people just they Jam talk for NL.

My take, just like you, is that was was the need for the film in the first place? I'm quiet sure the producers has an objective, like I have kept on saying, and which is to cause all these mayhem we have been witnessing. The aim has been achieved, whether we like it or not.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by deebrain(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2012
bilms: Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to become your friend.

I never knew we still had sensible religious people on nairaland till i read this. Hmmm
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Brace1125(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2012
Terrorism !!!...hmmmmmmmm, we are all guity, both muslims and christians and dis brought me to the conclusion that "terrorism is in MAN independent of what his or her religion teaches............................check dis out on google "National Liberation Front of Tripura" and your view will be the same as mine !!!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mbhs139(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2012
abdul4hire: its really unfortunate muslims have to be apologetic or self deprecating to suit people of other faiths.
Islam is a perfect religion with so much beauty and benefit.unfortunately viewing it with bias or with a diseased heart causes a great deal of loss in understanding.
It is clearly FORBIDDEN to kill another soul whether it be a muslim or an unbeliever in islam without justification. The justified cases are indeed few AND THEY CAN ONLY BE CARRIED OUT BY THE STATE OR GOVERNMENT.
ONE of such cases is mockery of the noble prophet.
[/b]So unilateral violence by an individual or group is FORBIDDEN INFACT PROTESTING AGAINST GOVERNMENT OR ANY GRIEVANCES IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN and there are indeed many other ways islam provides to make known ur grievances.

the boldened should read: [b]ONE of such cases is mockery of the noble prophet
(s)(e.g. Jesus (Isa), Abrahm (Ibraheem), Moses (Musa), Isaac (Ishaq), Jacob (Yaqub), David (Daud), Solomon (Sulaimon) etc.

On this thread and topic, I have read people (Christians in particular) insult Abraham (Ibraheem) for causing this trouble by impregnating his wife's slave girl. Yet, Abraham is the father of faith ... He was neither a Jew nor a Christian. He submitted totally to Allah- a Muslim.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by luluosas(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2012
bilms: Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to become your friend.
Wow! This is best Islamic practitioner I have ever come across in recent times. My friend, may God Almighty richly bless you and increase your knowledge of Him.
Thank you for opening the eyes of those hooligans, who can't even differentiate their left from their right. How I wish all Muslims reason this way.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by kampacino(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews: If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.
why dont you look at it from another perspective,why always blasphemy pictures/films against islam as muslims has never done anything to frustrate christians and note muslims believe in jesus as prophet so u can never see such against him.lets pray that all this prob stops
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by valdprof: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2012

stop wasting your kilobyte, Muhammed was a man of vagina and dagger....He taught his muslim goats laws insted of spirituality
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by olsmade(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.