Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters (26474 Views)

Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by rbjimoh: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2012
alaoeri: But to be sincere why are non muslim producing such thing to intimidate muslims, this ain't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time & they know what its all result to. Unlike xtians, muslims doesn't like someone mocking their religion then why not desist from the act for peace to reign.
alaoeri: But to be sincere why are non muslim producing such thing to intimidate muslims, this ain't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time & they know what its all result to. Unlike xtians, muslims doesn't like someone mocking their religion then why not desist from the act for peace to reign.
That is it, buddy. Islam doesn't permit depiction of any type -whether derogatory or complementary- of Prophet Muhammad, even of any prophet of God. If we are to be fair, the question we need to ask is whether the muslims themselves have ever produced any movie or portrait or picture depicting prophet Muhammad in any way. You would never find such! Why then do people, knowing that that issue is dangerously inflammable, ignite and push muslims world over to be reactionary? No truely faithful muslim will ever depict Jesus in any light except that he ceases to be a muslim. We muslims respect, to the letter, rights of other people. As muslims, it is incumbent on us to protect our fellow muslims. One of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad(pbh) once met the prophet with a non-muslim, who jacked the prophet by his cloth because the prophet was indebted to him. The companion was annoyed at the sight and attempted to fight the prophet's creditor. But the prophet cautioned him, and told him that he could only help him, the prophet, by asking him to pay off his debt . That explains what right protection means in islam.If we muslims of the southwest dont protest to this type of calumny, it may be because of our cultural conditions and perhaps education. But that might not be so in other climes. Let the west allow the muslim world to rest!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by odehaj: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2012
Greatfuture: i was born in kano,have witnessed several religious riot from the time of mai tasine as a little child to date and seen christians and non hausa slaughtered in their numbers,same goes for other northern states.Other countries other religion beam the action of this religion.And yet some one will tell me its a religion of peace.Your Allah must be a weakling that cannot help himself and needs your help.
Over time the christianity and its people has been mocked,rubbished and insulted but i have not seen chhristians destroying life to fight for God,rather they have left all to God who oversees all.Muslims life is sacred,stop sucking Human blood.
I grew up in Kano too. One memorable riot then in '97 or '98. They slaughtered yoruba people in kurna asabe,note also that they donot regard yoruba moslems in any way.little childreen were being thrown
into the well. So u yoruba moslems maybe your allah and Mohammed is difft from others(arab&hausa).They are mostly illiterate but you are mostly educated, they kill for allah you don't participate(maybe fear) but u support , your mosque Is difft from theirs. They are mostly aggressive yoruba moslems too are aggressive tho.Pls let the yoruba moslems trace their root.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Aphrygian(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2012
.av u heard of da vinci code?,av u watched a film arnold did dat he even nearly shoot Jesus?,be frown wit ur self,how many times av u seen people molest Jesus's name.what has been christain's response?.pls d problem of ur religion is simple 1.it supports violence.2.70%of people practising it are illitrates.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Yahoo1(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2012
ziccoit:

With all these lies and misinterpretations you put up as facts, do you know that NOBODY could be as just as PROPHET MUHAMMED in the history of mankind?

That is why he will be the only one with exclusive priviledge to intercede for all the mankind including you, asking ALLAH to judge us all on that day.

And I swear by ALLAH who owns my life that JESUS will deny you on that day except you stop being senseless and worship one and only GOD who is ALLAH in leu of ordinary mortal being the PROPHET JESUS.

This is my message to you this morning.
silly comment! Please share what you have been smoking.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by babaijo(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2012
There is nothing like peaceful protest in islam, all they know is violence, if anybody tells us they were on peaceful protest, its a big lie, this religion preach peace but they practice otherwise. Yeye peaple, God no go forgive you for the innocent lives you have killed in Nigeria in the name of jihad.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Chongaiman: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2012

If so, they should do unto others as they want others to do them. BTW Islam drew the first blood by denigrating the basis of the doctrines of Christianity in the Qu'ran. Just refuting these claims alone would look like an attack on the tenets of Islam.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by searay(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2012
Pls any link to this video or can I find it at Alaba?
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Yahoo1(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2012
Have anyone here wondered what our fate would have been,or what would have happened had it ben America,USSR and all this powerful countries where islamic countries? ...*smh*

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2012
Wadasco: @calloti I don't think ur right about what you just say, cos if where ur holly prophet repotetly made fun of can you wait for a copy? After it was confirm
dude, christainity has been made fun of, for hundreds of time and still how many protest have u heard of.
U now tell me islam is a religion of peace and doesn't promote violence.
The US ambassador dat was killed what did he have 2 do with the film, on this same nairaland a muslim was happy over his death.
Have u heard of the movie corpus christi depicting Jesus christ, our lord and saviour, and his disciples as homosexuals.
Let me tell u this, even pple that were born into christain homes and are sinners now cant do some of the things these hardcore muslims do not to now talk of devoted christains.
Let me tell u this short true-life story.
A Muslim man in Egypt killed his
wife because she was reading the
Bible and then buried her with
their infant baby and an 8-year
old daughter. The girls were
buried alive! He then reported to
the police that an uncle killed the
kids. 15 days later, another family
member died. When they went to
bury him, they found the 2 little
girls under the sand -ALIVE! The
country is outraged over the
incident, and the man will be
executed.. The older girl was
asked how she had survived and
she says:-'A man wearing shiny
white clothes, with bleeding
wounds in his hands, came every
day to feed us. He woke up my
mom so she could nurse my
sister,' she said. She was
interviewed on Egyptian national
TV, by availed Muslim woman
news anchor. She said on public
TV, 'This was none other than
Jesus, because nobody else does
things like this!' Muslims believe
Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the
wounds mean He really was
crucified, and it's clear also that
He is alive! But, it's also clear that
the child could not make up a
story like this, and there is no way
these children could have survived
without a true miracle. Muslim
leaders are going to have a hard
time to figure out what to do with
this, and the popularity of the
Passion movie doesn't help! With
Egypt at the centre of the media
and education in the Middle East ,
you can be sure this story will
spread. Christ is still turning the
world upside down! Please let this
story be shared.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2012
beejaay:
how do you know you are right?how does the Muslims also know they are also right? God is beyond the cloak or religion. why do we humans alwyas think that God is daft? if the true Religion is Islam/Christianity why do you think He will allow the existence of other religions (sebi he says he is omnipresent). if you are born a Zoroaster you will almost be a Zoroaster by now. does that mean God hate you? abeg wake up Religion dwell in God and not the other way round that we have been conditioned to believe. the world is indeed sick
faith Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd grace covers a lot, I know by the guidance of the Holy Spirit that I am in accordance with God Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I reaffirm this through ♍Ɣ faith.

I will tell everyone that I'm a partaker Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd joint heir with Jesus Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd invite them †☺ join, I will force no one †☺ join or shard ♍Ɣ beliefs, without faith you can't be a Christian Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd you can't please God. I have something the world needs but I won't force it on the world, I will only pray they realize how much they need it.

Finally †☺ you, people like you...as a matter of fact, you are like this because you are doing well financially, academically or whatever. Will you share same views if you were at the bottom, barely able †☺ eat or afford anything you need.

The bible Iڪ just a book even †☺ many Christians, if you know the power that lies with Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd you connect †☺ it, I leave the rest f̶̲̥̅̊☺я you †☺ decide. I am speaking on the same level as you now-having no partial feeling f̶̲̥̅̊☺я any religion. Study all with a fair mind Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd draw up your own conclusions.

The reason most people are like you, even Christians Iڪ because they fail †☺ recognise the ministry of the Holy Spirit. God the Father Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd Son are in heaven Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd mostly manifest through the Holy Spirit because He Iڪ the One here with us on earth. If you fail †☺ fellowship with Him, there Iڪ little He can do †☺ help Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd He will not force Himself on anyone.

Most of this will most likely seem like trash †☺ you because it Iڪ beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ProGSM(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2012
These people has no value for life and property. That is why they kill, destroy and do things the way they do.

Sometimes I wonder if they understand life at all.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by gp66(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2012
muslim dnt need to protest. If they think their religion is sacred and God accepted, they should hold back and make pple believe that they are for peace. They shud learn from Christains. No Christian will protest if u mock God. We Christains believe that Vengeance is of God, so why taking laws into their hands(muslim). I think the quoran is hiding the truth from its fellows. @ this juncture, i will appeal to all muslims to come and test Christainity and their lives will neva remain thesame. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Paulonminyi: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2012
ve u watch jesus christ d super star?they moch jesus d only n only son of d only livin God.xtian do notin coz u cnt figt 4 d lord.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2012
R u trying to say that christians like it when their religion Is mocked There is something called self control and I think that is what muslims lack!
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by frankdon(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2012
Film that was acted in faraway America is causing havoc in Naija, i wonder how it gonna be when the Nollywood version comes out.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by atuagbo: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2012
Yahoo1: Have anyone here considered our fate,or what would have happened if America,USSR and all this powerful countries where islamic countries? ...*smh*
grin over nite dey ill bomb d whole world
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by nagoma(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2012
berem: hmmm! Please carry your message to your muslim brothers who need it the most.we christians don't need your message.we don't kill in the name of God. Thanks
Read about the inquisition, the blasphemy las and the crusades. But there is an improvement Muslims should learn from.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Kingharzyz(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2012
Wadasco: @calloti I don't think ur right about what you just say, cos if where ur holly prophet repotetly made fun of can you wait for a copy? After it was confirm
.......islam is our religion and we can't allow someone to insult our holy prophet....don't oppress and do not be oppress.......
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by mdfabulous: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2012
erico2k2: Dumb ass people, why aint there no protest in their Holly land MECA??/
to hell with u 4 saying that. Idiot
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Kingharzyz(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2012
Area_boy: american flag don suffer sha.

Any small thing people dun burn am! See bunch above happily burning the flag like it has anything to do with the movie. Obviously a symbolic gesture to express disapproval or anger why then kill someone else that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

95% of Muslims protesting haven't seen the movie. This goes to show the zombie nature of that 95%, they only do as they are told and never bother to investigate for themselves. When people stop to engage their brains for themselves they suffer in abject poverty. That same poverty makes them dependent to their imams or what have you and hence a poppet to the desires of others. what I like to call the circle of "intellectual neglect"
your words depict who you're ........another buf foon I guess
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by odehaj: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:"Islam is a religion of violence thus where 2 or 3 gathered they should be scattered".This contribution made my day on this thread.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Kingharzyz(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2012
atuagbo:
grin over nite dey ill bomb d whole world
.....study islam and not muslims.....Islam is perfect muslims are Not!
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by NeuroBoss(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2012
jp philips: OK, Army will not shoot this time cos majority of our soldiers are muslims.

Hmmmmm.......
You got the logic. There would even be sympathisers among them
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by mdfabulous: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2012
tyson55:

Seconded!
@ u OYINBOGOJU not oyinbogoju na u gorju, hw could u say a thing like that. Islam is not a religion of mockery and fun, u can only do dat in your own religion. Sentiment fella grin
tyson55:

Seconded!
@ u OYINBOGOJU not oyinbogoju na u gorju, hw could u say a thing like that. Islam is not a religion of mockery and fun, u can only do dat in your own religion. Sentiment fella
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by mdfabulous: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2012
tyson55:

Seconded!
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Kingharzyz(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2012
odehaj: OYINBOGOJU:"Islam is a religion of violence thus where 2 or 3 gathered they should be scattered".This contribution made my day on this thread.

......who is involving in violence now? Is it the muslims or the film maker......its high time 4u guys to think without any biases mind....
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Kingharzyz(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2012
NeuroBoss:
You got the logic. There would even be sympathisers among them
....so you think shooting is the next thing when a protest is on? Oh.....you guys and your biases mind....
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by mdfabulous: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2012
King harzyz: .....study islam and not muslims.....Islam is perfect muslims are Not!
u ar a fool 4 sayn dat
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by mdfabulous: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2012
King harzyz: ......who is involving in violence now? Is it the muslims or the film maker......its high time 4u guys to think without any biases mind....
dnt mind them jor, they ar just a bunch of bias minded pple
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by nneh1(f): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2012
cheesy. This is just what illiteracy of the highest order can result to. People without brains.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by atuagbo: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2012
gp66: muslim dnt need to protest. If they think their religion is sacred and God accepted, they should hold back and make pple believe that they are for peace. They shud learn from Christains. No Christian will protest if u mock God. We Christains believe that Vengeance is of God, so why taking laws into their hands(muslim). I think the quoran is hiding the truth from its fellows. @ this juncture, i will appeal to all muslims to come and test Christainity and their lives will neva remain thesame. God bless Nigeria.
. MUHAMMED really hide d truth 4rm his muslim followers. D so called allah is nt d Almighty God but an idol. Muslim pple r mumu, doesn't know their right 4rm left. Embrace Christ who is d Way, D truth and d Life.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by odehaj: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2012
Islam is a religion of violence thus where 2 or 3 gathered in th name of protest, they should be scattered.Thanks to soldiers in Jos.OYINBOGOJU,thx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

#ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week / IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.