Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters (26477 Views)

Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Classicalman(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
berem: ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Piss Be Unto The Prophet.
I wouldn't disrespect Allah or mohammed thoughi am a Christian. However i think by these acts, those protesting muslims have shown us that they are nothing but idiots and morons.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
Islam started with violence, so am not perturbed when d followers start their hobbies.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by 989900: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#49027233

Must watch! Some education..real insights.

Why do Muslims take delight in killing?
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tadup: Yes. Muhammad(S.A.W) is the true last messenger of Allah . You christians claimed that jesus died for you guys but my question is can you die for jesus?
Nonsense.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mad Cow:
That's because the Yoruba Muslims are more educated then the northern muslims, more respecting of human lives and Yorubas no dey like problem..

However, do you know that Yoruba muslims are looked down on by Northern muslims as second class and inferior!?

the irony of it all. Kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by xynerise: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pls guys give me update when dem begin mumu. My Hausa gateman will soon go on automatic leave. I dont trust him anymore undecided

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by skyflash(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
Let me ask this if someone insult your mother or father who is very weak what will you do? fight i believe, while maybe some people might feel that whatever they believe in might be weak and need defending. So stop the blame game..
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by achi4u(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
kill all of them
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by laidback(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
[b]I have only one question to ask. I heard it first from Walid Shoebat (Google him). ''Why is is that Islam and Muslims are the only ones who (have to) go about saying 'Islam is a religion of peace' ''. Do you hear Christians or Hindus going about trying to convince the world that their religion is one of peace?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by luc26(f): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Plz shoot @ sight and dnt miss any dumb boko haramic figure

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by virginvampire(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
let us live in peace

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ciphoenix: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
alaoeri: But to be sincere why are non muslim producing such thing to intimidate muslims, this ain't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time & they know what its all result to. Unlike xtians, muslims doesn't like someone mocking their religion then why not desist from the act for peace to reign.
you seem to imply that christians love it when their religion is mocked. They don't. No human does. Only difference is, they don't go violent as they're truly peaceful

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ciphoenix: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Hindus worship cows and its a sin to kill cows in their religion.

Have you googled to find how Moslems deliberately kill cows to provoke them?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Fostercat(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Any slowpoke idiot dat comes out to protest shoud be shot at sight.
Enough of this madness.Baskat animals
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by IYANGBALI: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Nonsense.
seconded,absolute and nnsense
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by sage2(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tadup: Yes. Muhammad(S.A.W) is the true last messenger of Allah . You christians claimed that jesus died for you guys but my question is can you die for jesus?

No! Don't be stupid. The whole idea is to live and emulate Jesus (That's why we haven't nuke you all). Not to die for him in return.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by NaMe4: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
skyflash: Let me ask this if someone insult your mother or father who is very weak what will you do? fight i believe, while maybe some people might feel that whatever they believe in might be weak and need defending. So stop the blame game..

So from what you are trying to imply, the US ambassador made the movie, or was probably featured in it abi?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by beejaay: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dawdy: Any body who insults Allah, Prophet Muhammed (saw), Qur'an and Islam without repenting will go to Hell (Jahanam) U will soon know.
how do you know who will go to hell and who will go to heaven? have you been there before? God doesnt make anyone a judge not even Prophet Muhammad(PBUH). so if Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) does nto have to right to judge who are you then to judge who will enter heaven or Hell. for you information brother am a Muslim too and am not happy with the way the movie portray our prophet but i will have to explain with love and kindness the reason why producing such a movie is wrong (This is what the Qur'an and Hadith taught us)

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) / IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles / Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.