Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters (26454 Views)

Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by DICKtator: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Soldier go, soldier come!!!.
Nice one!!!!
Bloody civilians terrorists!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by worldman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
tyson55:

Seconded!
U are a CAPITAL IDIO

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by mizzyboy007: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
alaoeri: But to be sincere why are non muslim producing such thing to intimidate muslims, this ain't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time & they know what its all result to. Unlike xtians, muslims doesn't like someone mocking their religion then why not desist from the act for peace to reign.
no one likes anyone insulting their religion...but must it reult to violence?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by prico(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mannylex:

Peace my as$!. It annoys me whenever they use that line.They keep committing havoc here and there, yet they claim peace. Bunch of hyprocrites! angry

Err do u​ mind not quoting the whole thing
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ariy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Callotti: I am sure ALL the protesters never even watched the movie.
Bungling, demi-illiterates! grin
they are looking for an excuse to cause trouble because nigeria is not the U.S. where the movie was made
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by beejaay: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Batam: All these protest this protest that has some few benefited individuals brainwashing their illiterate society to perpetuate evil in the name of religious protest. They are everywhere in the world especially in Northern Nigeria and Middle East Asia.
why do we humans forget to look into the process of an action and focus more on the actions? "to every action there is always and equal and opposite reaction". tolerance should be in both ways same as respect. we shouldnt ask for respect but earn it. how will i feel if someone call me a bastard? how will 99% of humans react if they they are called bastard or sons/daughters of a prostitute in public? history has made us realized that people tends to respect and hold on to their faith than their family.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Dhelake: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
Another protester, Nai'u
Muhammed, said he believed
people were deliberately trying to
instigate Muslims into violence
through criticizing the Prophet
Muhammad.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by jpphilips(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
of what use is religion to mankind?
Fear of death? But we all die.

Eternal life? So we are told
to avoid hell? Half of the world's population are already living in hell.

Why do we believe in a superior being? Because it manifests itself through its powers.

Do we really need those powers? Perhaps to scale through the hurdles of life.
But a lot of us die in these hurdles, does it mean the powers are manifested in only a few?

There is God no doubt, there are gods no doubt nevertheless, is it clear what these Gods want from mankind?

To be saved i guess, how did we land in to trouble in the first place?
Through choices we made i guess.

How did we come about the choices? Same God in his infinite wisdom made them.

Is mankind being set up by religion?
Hmmmmm....., if religion doesnt save mankind, whatelse can?

Hmmmm.., are the choices of mankind equally limited

#Just thinking aloud#

**pass me another jumbo wrap of fresh columbian weed**

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
If you understand clearly how this world is being manipulated governed, it would be hard and confusing to choose between america and islam. IMO america should clean this mess because it's theirs. the world would be a better place without the two. (no offence)

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by jpphilips(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
OK, Army will not shoot this time cos majority of our soldiers are muslims.

Hmmmmm.......
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by NaMe4: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
beejaay:
why do we humans forget to look into the process of an action and focus more on the actions? "to every action there is always and equal and opposite reaction". tolerance should be in both ways same as respect. we shouldnt ask for respect but earn it. how will i feel if someone call me a bastard? how will 99% of humans react if they they are called bastard or sons/daughters of a prostitute in public? history has made us realized that people tends to respect and hold on to their faith than their family.
beejaay:
beejaay:
Mr man, killing of innocent people is an equal and opposite reaction to what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Alaafialoro(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wadasco: @calloti I don't think ur right about what you just say, cos if where ur holly prophet repotetly made fun of can you wait for a copy? After it was confirm
^^^sorry oooo,did u write this in english language or swahili? #just curious#
@op....they should allow ppl to protest once they are not causing any harm.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Winken: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I just hope those trigger happy Nigerian soldiers did not kill anyone. People should be allowed to protest as long as they don't harm other innocent citizens who are just passing by or minding their own business.
muslims dont engage in peaceful demostration especially the hausa's
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Tadup: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
girliegal: all because of mohammed?
Did they also include his camel in the movie? Mohammed loves camels.
Yes. Muhammad(S.A.W) is the true last messenger of Allah . You christians claimed that jesus died for you guys but my question is can you die for jesus?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by dayokanu(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tadup: Yes. Muhammad(S.A.W) is the true last messenger of Allah . You christians claimed that jesus died for you guys but my question is can you did for jesus?

Just post in Arabic

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ideee03(f): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Lord have mercy *sighs*i need to relocate to space ASAP...
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Dawdy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Any body who insults Allah, Prophet Muhammed (saw), Quran and Islam without repenting will go to Hell (Jahanam) U will soon know.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by MadCow1: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Just post in Arabic
Can you imagine the bullshit that r'etard posted!! Next thing the monkey would strap on a bomb vest and kill innocent people whose lives are way more valuable than his.. Imagine asking if xtains can die for Jesus.. Yes they can, but they won't kill for jesus

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by kafarati(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
I am in full support of the riots no matter wat d christians terrorist are saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office / A Dog Named Buhari And A Hippo Named Patience By Reno Omokri / Idris Salako Resigns As Lagos Commissioner For Physical Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.