Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married (3031 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
FRANKLINTON:

Hehehe. Poster, if Amadioha is watching u, u better do the right thing cus he no dey smile at all
Sorry but who is he?
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by jmoore(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dumping is dumping... Until people learn that sex is for marriage only heartbreaks will never cease to happen. That he had s-ex with her is not a criteria for marriage.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2012
Foolish fellow. Ask google
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by kckingsin(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Come on guys, am not confused and am not having sex with her "cos" That, i have stopped some months back. I know deep down she's not my wife because am the one that knows where it hurts and can't go into details now cos it a whole lot of story. No matter what, i can't marry her because of self pity. That will be the biggest mistake i will ever make. I only started this story because i need a better way to handle this situation because to her, am the best guy she has ever know. I remain the only can that made her what she is today. In fact, i put her back on track cos wen i met her, she was completely off track with lots of abnormalities in her life. I corrected all even made her take a job and started a part time program of which she just rounded up her OND. The only person that has talked reasonably here is IVYNWA and very few others. The rest guys are just blabbing without first understanding the topic at hand. Scheduling leaving her by DEC is just my own decision. Not like i told her that. I only seek for answers from those that really and truly understand whats at steak here.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by obowunmi(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Guy move on. You already know what to do.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Mynd44: 2:33am On Sep 17, 2012
If you are not confused or serious about leaving her, leave her now. What wait until December? Seems to me like you are giving her time to change as you still see hope for the two of you
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
[quote author=kckingsin]Come on guys, am not confused and am not having sex with her "cos" That, i have stopped some months back. I know deep down she's not my wife because am the one that knows where it hurts and can't go into details now cos it a whole lot of story. No matter what, i can't marry her because of self pity. That will be the biggest mistake i will ever make. I only started this story because i need a better way to handle this situation because to her, am the best guy she has ever know. I remain the only can that made her what she is today. In fact, i put her back on track cos wen i met her, she was completely off track with lots of abnormalities in her life. I corrected all even made her take a job and started a part time program of which she just rounded up her OND. The only person that has talked reasonably here is IVYNWA and very few others. The rest guys are just blabbing without first understanding the topic at hand. Scheduling leaving her by DEC is just my own decision. Not like i told her that. I only seek for answers from those that really and truly understand whats at steak here.[/quote
] So what if you made her something? The thing is you both got something out of the relationship. So stop acting like u are God's gift to her. Just tell her its over instead of giving her ultimatums.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2012
kckingsin: When you tell a girl you can't marry her and she refuses to go or find her way, what do you do to her because in this case, i really don't want to make her feel like i have broken her heart by forcing my way out of the relationship and secondly, she's an orphan. WoT do i do people because deep down me, i really don't want to hurt her but i keep telling her we can't be together and have decided to call the whole thing off by DECEMBER so as to make way for the right person to step in. But she has refused to let go. TELL ME GUYS, WHAT DO I DO WITHOUT FORCING MYSELF OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP.

tell us the real gist!
then we would tell!

*****muttering******!
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by shewanna: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2012
@OP:give us a briefing as to why you can't marry her. Afterall, we don't know her, so no one will do gbeborun. You never can tell if our own ideas will count in making it work cos you have not communicated at all. And if you still insist you won't say the reason, cannot marry her for heaven knows why, also sticking to your plans of calling it off by December, I'll suggest Mods close this thread. *eyes rolling*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? / When You Use Your Tithe Money For Make-up!!! / See What Girls Has Plan To Do With Our World - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.