Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Adventure Of Larride - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Adventure Of Larride (1593 Views)

The Adventure Of The Igbo, The Hausa And The....... / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! / The adventure of Juwon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen, You are welcome. You are about to witness the best rib cracking adventure you would ever think of. I WILL BE YOUR HOST LARRIDE grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Now to get started. just scroll down a little.
You still haven't gotten there, scroll down a little more.
You must be angry now, please don't be, just take some few seconds to scroll down
Yes this is IT
I KNOW I AM MAD
I AM A MAD MAN
GET READY FOR MY ADVENTURE

MADNESS IS MY WAY OF LIFE
LIFE IS GOOD
IN MADNESS I TRUST

NB: STAY TUNED. ******************looking for some shitz to eat before i get started*****************
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by bunmioguns(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
JOKE GRADING: A

REMARK: you are truly a mad man cheesy cheesy cheesy

REWARD: Fre shit @ gbagbo memorial toilet grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
bunmioguns: JOKE GRADING: A

REMARK: you are truly a mad man cheesy cheesy cheesy

REWARD: Fre shit @ gbagbo memorial toilet grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
THE DAY I BECOME A MAD MAN

The day i become a free and honorable mad man is the day i will never forget. There is this girl called rukayat in my area that i have been eyeing for more than 3weeks. Unknown to me, her father is a MOPOL. On this faithful day as i dey waka up and down for street on top my new bike. I saw rukayat buying some food stuff and decided to stalk her. I follow her until she's almost at her house. I stopped her and started talking. ********hmm you see rukayat, i have been seeing u along this road for some time now and me larride wan make we dey jolly dey in love with each other cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool********* na so this girl just dey laugh, she laugh so tey i dey confuse, as i turn make i dey go like this, guess wetin i see.
HER FATHER WITH 4 OF HIS MOPOL FRIENDS. I was beaten and beaten that i feel into a coma. When i wake up.
I wake up for psychiatric hospital grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, na since then i don dey free. LIFE IS GOOD

Madness is the way FORWARD
In Madness i TRUST
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by mormoni(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
larride: THE DAY I BECOME A MAD MAN

The day i become a free and honorable mad man is the day i will never forget. There is this girl called rukayat in my area that i have been eyeing for more than 3weeks. Unknown to me, her father is a MOPOL. On this faithful day as i dey waka up and down for street on top my new bike. I saw rukayat buying some food stuff and decided to stalk her. I follow her until she's almost at her house. I stopped her and started talking. ********hmm you see rukayat, i have been seeing u along this road for some time now and me larride wan make we dey jolly dey in love with each other cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool********* na so this girl just dey laugh, she laugh so tey i dey confuse, as i turn make i dey go like this, guess wetin i see.
HER FATHER WITH 4 OF HIS MOPOL FRIENDS. I was beaten and beaten that i feel into a coma. When i wake up.
I wake up for psychiatric hospital grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, na since then i don dey free. LIFE IS GOOD

Madness is the way FORWARD
In Madness i TRUST
thank God for ur life....madness is sweet broda. U ar a complete free man

In madness...
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by Xymc1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
Abeg no jus waste my time,wher d joke na,i dey hurry wan go poo *gaggles*
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Xymc...:
Abeg no jus waste my time,wher d joke na,i dey hurry wan go poo *gaggles*

SUSPENSE. NA ACTION FILM NOW
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
LARRIDE, THE ANGEL AND OVRIKPO

After Sunday service, i returned home, find some food to eat and then slept off. I had a dream. I was with an Angel discussing some issues about LIFE. then i saw OVRIKPO coming our way, the ANGEL stopped him and the following conversation ensued

ANGEL: WELCOME
OVRIKPO: YES, THANK YOU
ANGEL: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
OVRIKPO: WHY YOU WAN KNOW?
ANGEL: I'M THE ANGEL THAT GUIDE THE GATE OF HEAVEN
OVRIKPO: AND SO? ABEG I WAN ENTER
ANGEL: BEFORE YOU GO, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU
OVRIKPO: NA WETIN?
ANGEL: IF YOU ARE GIVEN $500MILLION AND 40MORE YEARS TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND ENTER HELL FIRE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
OVRIKPO: CHOI shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WEY THE MONEY, I GO COLLECT THE MONEY, THEN I GO HIRE ALL THE FIRE FIGHTER AND FIRE BRIGADER FOR WARRI MAKE DEM COME QUENCH HELL FIRE

THE ANGEL FELL INTO COMA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by mormoni(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
larride: LARRIDE, THE ANGEL AND OVRIKPO

After Sunday service, i returned home, find some food to eat and then slept off. I had a dream. I was with an Angel discussing some issues about LIFE. then i saw OVRIKPO coming our way, the ANGEL stopped him and the following conversation ensued

ANGEL: IF YOU ARE GIVEN $500MILLION AND 40MORE YEARS TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND ENTER HELL FIRE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
OVRIKPO: CHOI shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WEY THE MONEY, I GO COLLECT THE MONEY, THEN I GO HIRE ALL THE FIRE FIGHTER AND FIRE BRIGADER FOR WARRI MAKE DEM COME QUENCH HELL FIRE

THE ANGEL FELL INTO COMA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nice one
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by Xymc1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
larride: LARRIDE, THE ANGEL AND OVRIKPO

lols. . .now that's much better. . .that's ma boy. . .
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
mormoni: nice one

Xymc...:
lols. . .now that's much better. . .that's ma boy. . .

Just stay tuned, more to come from LARRIDE the original MAD MAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
NAUGHTY EMEKA

One day Emeka wanted a brother, so he said to his mom,"mom i want a brother,i am tired of being alone". Then his mother said,"u know ur dad has travelled,when he comes back we would talk about it". Then Emeka's face brightened up and he said,"mom i have an idea. .since dad is away, why dont we give dad a big surprise when he comes back!". .and his mom asked,"which surprise?" and emeka said,"lets get u pregnant before he comes back!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
FACE FROM YANSH

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin. However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks.

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter. After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you." "My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother and father kiss you on the cheek."
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
AN IGBO LADY AT BAR

An Igbo lady sat together with two white guys @ Golden Tulip bar in Lagos waiting to be served.

The barman came over to take their orders. As everyone can tell... western wines and beverages are mostly named after their founders.

The British guy made his order; Johnny Walker, single.

The American guy said: Jack Daniels, single.

The barman finally turned to the Igbo lady and asked....and you madam?
The lady replied: Ngozi Okafor, married"

The bar man misses his period grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2012
GUARDIAN ANGEL

A man was walking down a street when he heard a voice from behind, if you take one more step, a brick will fall down on your head and kill you. The man stopped and a brick fell right in front of him. The man was astonished. He went on and after a while he was going to cross the road. Once again the voice shouted, stop! Stand still! If you take one more step a car will run over you and you will die. The man did as he was instructed, just as a car came careening around the corner, barely missing him. The man asked, who are you? I am your guardian angel, the voice answered. Oh, yeah" the man asked, and where the hell were you when I got married?
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by mormoni(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
nice one MR president

Madness forever
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
More to come from the President of Projan
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
NIGERIAN POLICEMAN

Nigerian policeman arrested a man urinating at a place clearly marked "Do not urinate here, fine N500.

The offender gives the policeman a N1000 note,

The policeman turns around, fumbles a bit and says to the man, 'Oga now, urinate again, I don't have change.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
SIDE EFFECTS

Akpors was sick,so d doctor gave him a tablet. He started cutting the sides of the tablet The Dr asked, "why are u cutting the side?" Akpors replies: "To avoid d side effects!"

The doctor fell into coma twice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by mormoni(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
Nice one bro

I love ur endings always

More grease to ur elbows
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks boss
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by JojoArmani(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
but is tru na to avoid de side effect.

Abeg akpors u right joor. grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Jojo Armani: but is tru na to avoid de side effect.

Abeg akpors u right joor. grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Adventure Of Larride by larride(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Updates will be available soon.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg When Would Sexkillz Die / My First Time To Use A Condom / Watch And Download Emmaohmagod – If Chris Brown Was Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.