Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The adventure of Juwon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The adventure of Juwon (694 Views)

The Adventure Of The Igbo, The Hausa And The....... / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! / The Adventure Of Larride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The adventure of Juwon by whiteroses(f): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2010
A man walked into the vegetable section of his local supermarket and asked for half a head of lettuce.
The boy working there told him that they only sold whole heads of lettuce. The man was insistent that the boy asked his manager about the matter.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to his Manager, "Some t**ser wants to buy a half a head of lettuce." As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, "And this gentleman kindly offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal and the man went on his way. Later, the Manager found the boy and said, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on
their feet here.

Where are you from son?"

"Originally from Marina sir," the boy replied.

"Why did you leave Marina ?" the manager asked.

The boy answered, "Sir, there's nothing but pro$titutes and footballers there."

"Really?" said the manager. "My wife is from Marina , "

Juwon replied "No *****! thats awesome" . "Who does she play for?"
Re: The adventure of Juwon by whiteroses(f): 1:27am On Jul 18, 2010
Juwon aims to be a M.doctor when he grow up, a day work experience was arranged for him by his teacher uncle efo.
A woman was in hospital and gives birth to a child. Juwon promptly snatches up the child and starts swinging it around his head by the umbilical cord.

"You're killing my baby!" screams the woman

By now he is smacking the baby against the wall, and the mother is understandably hysterical,

"My BABY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHHHHH"

With a sickening crack the doctor smacks the baby on the floor, and hands it to the woman

"YOU'VE KILLED IT" she screams. Juwon replies;

"Only winding you up madam. You had a miscarriage"
Re: The adventure of Juwon by whiteroses(f): 1:38am On Jul 18, 2010
Juwon volunterred for the police to catch pro$titues.
There was this woman who was a pro$titute and lived with her grandmother, but she didn't want her granny to know, so she sneaked out every night.
One night he someone giving her money, and she was arrested.
The next day he lined up all the love-peddlers in town for questioning, when the granny saw her granddaughter and said "Why are you queuing up?" The granddaughter said "er, we're lining up to buy some oranges" the granny said, "oh I like oranges" and joined the queue.

When Juwon got to the granny he asked her "You're very old, how do you do it?" so the granny replied "Oh its easy dear, I just take my false teeth out and suck 'em dry!" Juwon fainted
Re: The adventure of Juwon by Kunbee: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^funny
Re: The adventure of Juwon by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2010
I like the first one cheesy cheesy
Re: The adventure of Juwon by clemcykul(f): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2010
nice joke, keep em comn lol grin
Re: The adventure of Juwon by sylve11: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2010
@whitehores,

that 1st joke is da bomb grin grin grin cool
Re: The adventure of Juwon by Ak4ril(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2010
nice jokes, especially the 1st and 3rd jokes
Re: The adventure of Juwon by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
I was laughing on the 3rd joke, so funny. wink
Re: The adventure of Juwon by Kunbee: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
There are only 2 jokes

(1) (Reply)

Admin Officer / Laugh It Off / Where Did She Get That From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.