Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1833460 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

It's sent, sweetie!

Hian!!!!! undecided
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lagusta:

Hian!!!!! undecided

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DexterM(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
lomaxx: Alutacontinua, we need to talk. It's important. When you see this post send me a mail ( medicalmatata@gmail.com). Thanks.

Thanks lomaxx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by guldberg(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
whizbrain: Just wanna say thanks to Dr Lomax for sending me the syllable.
pls help me wit d syllabus boss am tayo dental surg uniben want to start jerkin ahead ..ayo360deji@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by shesco(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
thanks dr lomaxx,i have gotten the syllabus.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Saeed348(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
LIKE MY NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MED MQS AND ANSWERS https://www.facebook.com/Med9ja

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
Any Nigerian medical student that is interested in USMLE anytime soon?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
lomaxx: Any Nigerian medical student that is interested in USMLE anytime soon?
Am interested, but not soon....probably in my fifth year.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Saeed348(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2013
Saeed348: LIKE MY NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MED MQS AND ANSWERS https://www.facebook.com/Med9ja
smiley wink cheesy grin sadhttps://www.facebook.com/Med9ja

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
labodinho: Oh Dear,i've missed alot o..*Muah*

Da Boss,how is it going?

I've missed too kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by danox(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Good evening all.I am new here.Just gained admission to study Medicine and Surgery In Uniben through DE.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
danox: Good evening all.I am new here.Just gained admission to study Medicine and Surgery In Uniben through DE.
congratulations sir!!.
Welcome to the COMED,SOM,DOM UNIBEN..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dapsondou(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
danox: Good evening all.I am new here.Just gained admission to study Medicine and Surgery In Uniben through DE.
Congratz man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by danox(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thanks a lot
I-am-Winner:
congratulations sir!!.
Welcome to the COMED,SOM,DOM UNIBEN..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by danox(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thanks a lot
dapsondou:
Congratz man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 12:51am On Nov 06, 2013
hello auzsmiley
ive bin down wt serious ear pain
n now my ear is bleeding (blood)
i pray i dnt lose my ear coz i cnt evn hear properly now,cnt recieve calls embarassed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 06, 2013
m.esther96:
hello auzsmiley
i pray i dnt lose my ear coz i cnt evn hear properly now,cnt recieve calls embarassed

Ooooh Nooooooooooo......
Babez, av u seen a doctor?
Sup?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 1:23am On Nov 06, 2013
i had d same in 2011 n d ENT consultant at d state hospital carid out sme operations on d ear,dunno wat hapn again,wen i went bak,they referd me 2 fmc but i cudnt c d ent doc ther,d gopd nurses r just 2 slow n non chalnt,they delayd my file til 2pm,d ent clinic had closed by den,i just wasted time,money n effort embarassed

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JewelBukky(f): 2:43am On Nov 06, 2013
m.esther96:
i had d same in 2011 n d ENT consultant at d state hospital carid out sme operations on d ear,dunno wat hapn again,wen i went bak,they referd me 2 fmc but i cudnt c d ent doc ther,d gopd nurses r just 2 slow n non chalnt,they delayd my file til 2pm,d ent clinic had closed by den,i just wasted time,money n effort embarassed
uh-uh... So sorry abt ur health. U'll b fine!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by michy99(f): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
@ esther, dont worry by God's grace ur ear ll b fyn
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
m.esther96:
hello auzsmiley
it is well dear,,u'll b fine

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
congratz! Ur welcome
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
tnx y'all smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hey Esther, sorry about your ear, are you on any drugs, pm me or Whatsapp me so we could talk better.....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Congrats to all that gained admission.... God's blessings.....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote
author=Lagusta]Hey Esther, sorry about your ear, are you on any drugs,
pm me or Whatsapp me so we could talk better.....[/quote]beta on whatsapp coz dt pm stuf dnt work 4 me,gv me ur num
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
make dz uni release list naembarassed
i no wan writ jamb 2014 oo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
m.esther96:
beta on whatsapp coz dt pm stuf dnt work 4 me,gv me ur num

zero seven zero three three four two two four zeo one

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
been long and nobody bother to ask about me............ cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.................jumps off thread
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 07, 2013
danox: Good evening Docs in the house.pls I need your help.Will Unilag admit someone with a first degree in Botany through direct entry into Medicine?I am asking cos I applied to UI last year but I was not admitted even though I av 2.1 and my O level grades are equally good.I personally concluded dat probably it is because of the course Botany.Pls I wil appreciate your responses cos I am seriously considering buying the UTME form if I cannot be admitted thru DE wit Botany
congrats on ya admission. cheesy
finally a med student.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Emzybrown: been long and nobody bother to ask about me............ cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.................jumps off thread
pls sweets, dun cwy, ok?
Oya come
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by naijamd(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2013
lomaxx: Any Nigerian medical student that is interested in USMLE anytime soon?
I will be writing step1 next September...

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.