Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1834844 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
I don't know how some of you wish to become excellent in your post-utme by asking these many questions! Study hard,be positive minded,remove all your past failures from your long memory and put success stories there.Success is an habit,please deviate from habit that kills it.

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2015
DrLazDevitan:
I don't know how some of you wish to become excellent in your post-utme by asking these many questions! Study hard,be positive minded,remove all your past failures from your long memory and put success stories there.Success is an habit,please deviate from habit that kills it.
My paddy! hwfa u and uniport na?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2015
simba1:
My paddy! hwfa u and uniport na?

We are fine boo!, CHS sey make i sama you one gunshot o....''Kposa.''
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
eddy1759:
I scored 240 in utme is their any chance of getting admission in uniuyo.. Med$surg
You've got a good chance. Just don't get complacent.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Should u not know that modus operandi of getting medicine and surgery at the premier university... This is for u!

UI's putme is a ppt. U will write the same subject combination u did in utme.
100 questions I.e 25 from each subject within 1 hr or 1: 30 hr( not so sure again)

Utme cut-off point is 200 jamb. I.e scoring 200 and above in utme gives u a sure fire ticket to write the post utme. This gives the same opp to someone who had 400 in jamb.

Ui uses her post utme score alone to decide on the cut- off marks for various depts.
So performance orchestrates the cutoff and it is never fixed.

A dude with C6s parallel has the same privilege with a bad dude wwit9 A1s

Most questions are extracted from jamb series

The cutoff increases yearly from my judgement tho due to increasing nos of highbrow students that made UI their choice.

E.g MBBS was 64- 2012
70- 2013
80-2014

I leave u for the prediction.

Good luck!

The figures here are not skewed, nevertheless , they might not be 100% correct

I have a friend with 293 this year opting for UI. I plainly told him he is as privileged as a guy with 200 in utme. Your post utme counts and your utme amounts to nothing. Just prepare very hard,pray and be diligent and MBBS will be yours

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Any unilag medic in the hauz should pls signify. I would love to hook up with u and ask some knockout questions. Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
A question for us all, "Is pregancy a disease? Argue for or against."
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Must it be all about admission here? Not cool.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jemmy1: 12:30am On Mar 22, 2015
I choosed biochemistry as my choice of course but I want to change it to MLS with D7 in biology at KWASU, is it possible?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2015
Gbsks:
Hello house, i'm a part 1 oau mcb student, i wrote jamb on the 13th and when my result was out i had 243. So my question is which university can i change to that my score will be feasible for?
. University of Ibadan, University of Ilorin, or University of Lagos. The choices are yours
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2015
AmbFitsaint:
Should u not know that modus operandi of getting medicine and surgery at the premier university... This is for u!

100 questions I.e 25 from each subject within 1 hr or 1: 30 hr( not so sure again)

Utme cut-off point is 200 jamb. I.e scoring 200 and above in utme gives u a sure fire ticket to write the post utme. This gives the same opp to someone who had 400 in jamb.

Ui uses her post utme score alone to decide on the cut- off marks for various depts.

The cutoff increases yearly from my judgement tho due to increasing nos of highbrow students that made UI their choice.

E.g MBBS was 64- 2012
70- 2013
80-2014

Good luck!

I have a friend with 293 this year opting for UI. I plainly told him he is as privileged as a guy with 200 in utme. Your post utme counts and your utme amounts to nothing. Just prepare very hard,pray and be diligent and MBBS will be yours
. Nice one Ambifitsaint. Pls text me your number.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2015
AmbFitsaint:

E.g MBBS was 64- 2012
70- 2013
80-2014

Good luck!

. Nice one Ambifitsaint. Pls text me your number. U.I 2015/2016 MBBS Aspirant. Got 72 last year. Planning scoring 90 this year. My UTME score this year is OK too
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dohwodese(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
AmbFitsaint:
Any unilag medic in the hauz should pls signify. I would love to hook up with u and ask some knockout questions. Thanks and God bless!
I am. What year?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Ambfitsaint. Text me your number
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dunsin89:
Ambfitsaint. Text me your number

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dohwodese:

I am. What year?

Just want to make some enquiries. Kindly reach me through my digits. Thanks!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aypoppin(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
ebsuguy:

Your write up is confusing.by the way,is this medicolegal/forensic anatomy?
forensic bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
IkembaCMD:

A gem is not polished without friction nor a man without trial...
211 is a mark that is conventionally low but it depends on the Cutoff released by the universities, Whatever you're gonna do, do it carefully and calm down.
I felt i was ready words from Chinu Achebe until i checked the username.

Thanks boss! My mind is made to do school swap. I'm changing to LASU. With God on my side i'm gonna prepare harder and smarter.

This admission is mine!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IkembaCMD(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2015
sapiorxxual:
A question for us all, "Is pregancy a disease? Argue for or against."

Is increase in Count a disease?
or shall i say Procreation is an infirmity?
The dog has eaten its vomit...
The question has answered itself!.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 4:43am On Mar 24, 2015
IkembaCMD:

Is increase in Count a disease?
or shall i say Procreation is an infirmity?
The dog has eaten its vomit...
The question has answered itself!.

This supposition of yours has not paved any intelligible remedy to that question.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Pauliscopy: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Uniuyo med/surg aspirants drop Ur digits lets meet somewhere
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IkembaCMD(m): 3:06am On Mar 25, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

This supposition of yours has not paved any intelligible remedy to that question.

#chuckles...
He who has eyes, let him see!.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xkufiz(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
please any MBBS student from Esut ..... i need help #badly
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gemiclem(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
gameboi:

Yea, we have a group on whatsapp.

I'll do so. Thanks

add me plz 08185242376
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Catalyst4real: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dunsin89:
. Nice one Ambifitsaint. Pls text me your number. U.I 2015/2016 MBBS Aspirant. Got 72 last year. Planning scoring 90 this year. My UTME score this year is OK too
Why weren't you Admitted? Or was the Cut off 80%?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
gameboi:

Yea, we have a group on whatsapp.

I'll do so. Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Halpher(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hum,observing.Greetings. cry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
@esharp and gemiclem

the group is for 014/015 in UniUyo.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ExcessKJ(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
AmbFitsaint:

E.g MBBS was 64- 2012
70- 2013
80-2014

Good luck!

brrrrrrrrooooooooo deleeeeeeeee
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
I have 262 in jamb... Medicine OAU, MY 252 wasted last year. Please, what do i need to do differently this year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2015
gameboi:
@esharp and gemiclem

the group is for 014/015 in UniUyo.
okay bro! No worries then!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Penboy: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Samakinr:
I have 262 in jamb... Medicine OAU, MY 252 wasted last year. Please, what do i need to do differently this year
wow! My last year's score too but...

I think you need to put more effort in ya post ume.

What was your pume score?

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.