Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1829188 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gisthaphy(f): 10:23pm On May 29, 2015
STORM2:
Just passed my 2nd MB exam. Feeling so fly right now grin
Hello to everyone in the house. Its been ages really missed u guys.
congrats girl. so happy for you....... #makingusproud

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by STORM2(f): 10:02am On May 30, 2015
musty001:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
meanwhile my seniors neva start.
Congrats.
Thank u oh and pls forget about that one. The end point is all that matters...
@NiceHans thanks alot oh I rep UNN
@gisthapy thank u...you're an angel oh seriously
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by teejaypee: 5:17pm On May 30, 2015
STORM2:

I rep UNN
. Good day storm . First lioness i've seen on Nl
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
I need info ASAP please... with a 2'1 in. Biochemistry from a federal university i'm trying DE into ilorin or Unilag... advice on the most promising and also advice generally it's urgent!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by donriddo(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2015
lilchris04:

Awww. I rarely have time to use phone here. I'm doing pre degree. Always busy. But, not to worry, I'll try to see you on the day of post jamb. Or are you a predite?

Oga ßoss. I need ur help ooo... Would be glad if you can Sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
lilchris04:

Awww. I rarely have time to use phone here. I'm doing pre degree. Always busy. But, not to worry, I'll try to see you on the day of post jamb. Or are you a predite?
AAU?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
STORM2:
Just passed my 2nd MB exam. Feeling so fly right now grin
Hello to everyone in the house. Its been ages really missed u guys.
Wow! How time flies, I can recall how u lamented over 'ZIk's DE frustration. Now ur almost done with MBBS. CONGRANTS OH!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Michaelshow:
Plz doctors in the aoz,advice on this ;Am an National diploma holder with upper credit in science laboratory technology,I was planning of obtaining direct entry but I dnt know which of the university can give me admission into medicine or any course in college of medicine,because medicine is my dream course. Plz kindly help
YOU CAN'T DO D.E WITH OND TO MBBS, NURSING, PHARM AND DENTISTRY

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
codexgigax:
I salute all the Doctors-in-training in the house. I need a professional advice from us, and to me, no counsel is irrelevant. I finished from OAUIFE with a 2:2 in Microbiology. I still have a strong passion for medicine, so I'm thinking of going for medicine after my NYSC (either by Direct Entry >I know chances are really slim<or UTME). N.B : I am more than 25. I'll also appreciate constructive criticism from others. The truth is allowed even if it doesn't sound like what I want to hear. THANKS EVERYONE!!!
OGA U'RE SAFE, VERY WISE DICISION, AND TO CROWN IT ALL, U SHALL BE THROUGH WITH NYSC SOON. U HAVE NO QUALMS BRO RIDE-ON! TRY STATE UNI 4 D.E AND FED. UNI FOR UTME, SUCCESS!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lilchris04: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
donriddo:

Oga ßoss. I need ur help ooo... Would be glad if you can Sir.
What sir?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by donriddo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
lilchris04:

What sir?
thanks ßoss... The form shud be out probably in 2weeks time which im likely to cycle down to Ife. So i dunno if you can help with your PD-notes(especially english). Most importantly how i will meet you Sir... Help ur boy Oga mi Sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I need info ASAP please... with a 2'1 in. Biochemistry from a federal university i'm trying DE into ilorin or Unilag... advice on the most promising and also advice generally it's urgent!!!
what state r u from?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lilchris04: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
donriddo:
thanks ßoss... The form shud be out probably in 2weeks time which im likely to cycle down to Ife. So i dunno if you can help with your PD-notes(especially english). Most importantly how i will meet you Sir... Help ur boy Oga mi Sir.
You are not likely to need English. Our English is advanced. You need Biology, if you can photocopy it. I'll advise you to come early, there's not much time left. Good luck.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
ikevin:
what state r u from?
EDO
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by donriddo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
lilchris04:

You are not likely to need English. Our English is advanced. You need Biology, if you can photocopy it. I'll advise you to come early, there's not much time left. Good luck.
thanks Sir... Early like when?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 5:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
EDO
okay, well I would just advise that you choose a state university. AAU doesn't seem interested in DE because my friend thought of it too. If there is any other state sch u can choose from. But, competition in fed schools is very tough. I also studied BCH, I am frm delta, d reason I chose Delsu.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by naijaBANS(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] hi guys am kinda new here wats up?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2015
ikevin:
okay, well I would just advise that you choose a state university. AAU doesn't seem interested in DE because my friend thought of it too. If there is any other state sch u can choose from. But, competition in fed schools is very tough. I also studied BCH, I am frm delta, d reason I chose Delsu.
which school did u finish from? Wat grade and wat course are you going for?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2015
ikevin:
gud morning doc....I chose delsu as my alternative choice in DE , I finished from UNIBEN biochemist 2.1' ...pls I dnt know if delsu will accept 2nd choice and if d PUDE form is out....I'm from delta state...I will need info plsssss...God Bless U
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hello Sirs and Mas! I'm aspiring to also av my MBBS Degree. At o'level, I av C6 parallel, currently studying pure and applied biology at Lautech, 100level. Wanna write Jamb next year and apply for medicine but don't knw if it is possible for me to gain admission into medicine with my o'level result, pls sirs, is it possible?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
kingjms010:
Hello Sirs and Mas! I'm aspiring to also av my MBBS Degree. At o'level, I av C6 parallel, currently studying pure and applied biology at Lautech, 100level. Wanna write Jamb next year and apply for medicine but don't knw if it is possible for me to gain admission into medicine with my o'level result, pls sirs, is it possible?
You can use the result
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrVickChuks:
gud morning doc....I chose delsu as my alternative choice in DE , I finished from UNIBEN biochemist 2.1' ...pls I dnt know if delsu will accept 2nd choice and if d PUDE form is out....I'm from delta state...I will need info plsssss...God Bless U
greatest metabolite! Wat set?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nitteuniversity: 2:48am On Jun 07, 2015
[size=14pt]Admission details for FOREIGN students

Nitte University is located at Derlakatte, Mangalore, Karnataka, India. It is formed under the Trust of Nitte University, a Trust sponsored by Nitte Education Trust which has established 31 institutions spread in 3 campuses at Nitte, Mangalore and Bangalore.

Academic Programs

Diploma Programs

* Electronics & Communications Engineering (Intake 60)
* Mechanical Engineering (Intake 60)
* Civill Engineering (Intake 60)
* Computer Science & Engineering (Intake 60)
* Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Intake 60)

Undergraduate Programs (B.E)

* Civil Engineering (Student Intake 120)
* Aeronautical Engineering (Intake 60)
* Computer Science & Engineering (Intake 180)
* Mechanical Engineering (Intake 180)
* Information Science & Engineering (Intake 120)
* Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Intake 60)
* Electronics and Communication Engineering (Intake 180)\

Course duration: 4 years

Post Graduate Programs

* M.Tech in Computer Networking Engineering (Intake 18)
* Master of Computer Applications - MCA (Intake 120)
* M.Tech. in Digital Communications &Netwotking Engineering (Intake 18)
* M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Systems (Intake 18)
* M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering (Intake 36)
* Master of Business Administration (Intake 120)
* M.Tech in Thermal Power Engineering (Intake 18)
* M.Tech in Machine Design (Intake 24)
* M.Tech in Structural Engineering (Intake 24)
* M.Tech in Renewable Energy(Intake 24)

Course duration: 2 years

Research Programs(M.Sc Engineering / Ph.D)

* Management Studies
* Chemistry
* Electronics & Communication Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Computer Science & Engineering
* Mathematics
* Civil Engineering
* Physics
* Computer Applications

1. Graduate program (B.Sc Nursing)

Duration: 4 yrs
Intake: 100

2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)

Duration: 3 ½ yrs
Intake: 60

3. Postgraduate program (M.Sc Nursing)

Duration: 2 yrs
Intake: 35

4. Post Basic B.Sc Nursing

Duration: 2 yrs
Intake: 40

5. Post Basic Diploma in Critical Care Nursing

Eligibility: Pass in B.Sc (N) / GNM
Intake: 10
Duration of the course: 1 yr

6. PG Diploma in Dialysis Nursing

Eligibility: Pass in B.Sc (N)
Intake: 6

7. Post Basic Diploma in Ortho & Rehabilitation Nursing

8. Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing

Specializations offered:

Child Health Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Medical Surgical Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
OBG Nursing

Admissions are purely based on Academic Records & FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.

NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION - NO DONATIONS.

The Interested Foreign Students (FN/PIO/NRI) for admissions at NMIT shall apply directly to the office of Foreign Students Cell by sending the scanned copies of their transcripts, passport size photo graph and Passport copy and mail at :

Email: nitteuniversity@email.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
which school did u finish from? Wat grade and wat course are you going for?
uniben, 2:1, already in delsu medicine (200L) via DE, I am frm delta state
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2015
DrVickChuks:
the form is not yet out, but delsu doesn't accept 2nd choice.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Spencer63:
Hello,
Am a 400 level physics student, thinking of studying medical physics in my masters degree...
Please doctors in the house,
Anything I should know?
Omo, Spencer don dey plan Masters. Efiko! So u in 4 now? How time flies.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
ikevin:
uniben, 2:1, already in delsu medicine (200L) via DE, I am frm delta state
ok
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
goodday docs in the house, i need ur help.. Please how can i stop shaking in public, especially my hands when presenting something in public and i hav come 2 observed it among my siblings.. And 2ndly recommend any surgerical spot remover cream.. Thanks 4 ur help...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Spencer63(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
sapiorxxual:
Omo, Spencer don dey plan Masters. Efiko! So u in 4 now? How time flies.
Lol.
Don't recognize this username abeg
No offense, please who are you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Docphil:
goodday docs in the house, i need ur help.. Please how can i stop shaking in public, especially my hands when presenting something in public and i hav come 2 observed it among my siblings.. And 2ndly recommend any surgerical spot remover cream.. Thanks 4 ur help...
Click "like" if you don't understand this post!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.