Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1846834 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vincent561(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
jargo89:
I have some I can send 2 u. Hp u dnt mind keith moore, last, gannong and sembulingam. Will send to ur mail when chanced. *thumbs up*
Please send too to chiboy2care@yahoo.com.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
jargo89:
I have some I can send 2 u. Hp u dnt mind keith moore, last, gannong and sembulingam. Will send to ur mail when chanced. *thumbs up*

Oh! Thanks! I have Keith Moore though. So u can leave that one out. If you do have some medical videos like acland and the rest, pls do send too. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jargo89(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Profcamsey:
pls bro. I need Keith Moore n guyton? Can u send to my mail?
sure will, tag ur e-mail. Will send them tomao.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jargo89(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Oh! Thanks! I have Keith Moore though. So u can leave that one out. If you do have some medical videos like acland and the rest, pls do send too. Thanks.
aii, I hav arcland and chaurasia videos....will send those I can tomao. On a sidenote, what school and level if u dont mind
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by muta1996(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
jargo89:
pls send to me too
afolayanmutalib@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am admitted to study Medicine and Surgery at Olabisi Onabanjo University(O.O.U) any med student of OOU here!

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vitaminA: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2015
jargo89:
kindly send the books to my email also. Mayorwarrh@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2015
jargo89:

Kog315@yahoo.com

Keep it rolling bro!

Thanks!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:12am On Sep 21, 2015
jargo89:
aii, I hav arcland and chaurasia videos....will send those I can tomao. On a sidenote, what school and level if u dont mind
Kk. Thanks. I'm in AAU and will be resuming 200 level by November or thereabout. U?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 5:13am On Sep 21, 2015
jargo89:

Pls i will like to have it too. PrinnyOfodoks@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vincent561(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Kk. Thanks. I'm in AAU and will be resuming 200 level by November or thereabout. U?
Bro are u on whatsaap?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by iamnoel(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=jargo89 post=38212939] aii, I hav arcland and chaurasia videos....will send those I can tomao. On a sidenote, what school and level if u dont mind[
Am very much interested in the videos too... Email: emmanueladeniji55@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2015
vincent561:
Bro are u on whatsaap?
No
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2015
simba1:
Bros. How far ur LASU PUTME?
Still waiting for admission list
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Hope u smashed the Putme?
smartdave1:
Still waiting for admission list
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Catalyst4real: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2015
simba1:
Looks like he didn't smash it the way he planned to wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Oh! Ok. . I pray for him success!!!
Catalyst4real:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2015
jargo89:
Adebisiommannueladebola@gmail.com. thanks bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by guiltless(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
jargo89:

pls doc , I'm also interested in the Keith Moore........ here my e.address... inno.boy23@ymail.com.....thnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
simba1:
He said it all.
Catalyst4real:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't worry bro, at least you have D.E to widen your chance
smartdave1:

He said it all.
I wish you success in Both.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
vincent561:
Please send too to chiboy2care@yahoo.com.
I won't mind Lasts nd sembligin... sesanmiller@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Biobele001(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello All,

I dey greet o..

Thanks to the hands that brought this thread to existence.

I need info for Direct Entry, MBBS, Uniuyo..or any school within that region. .

I'm also getting the 2015/2016 JAMB form..so, I guess it's going to be a long walk..

Thanks all..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by cally3D(m): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2015
UPADATE FROM THE 2ND NATIONAL PROF EMERITUS J.O AYANRU INTER-MEDICAL SCHOOL QUIZ

Host : School of Medicine, University of Benin , Benin City.

DAY 1

Participants started arriving as early as 2pm on Sunday Sept 20th.
They were registered and allocated accommodation in the Medical Students Hostel of the Host School

The following schools made it to the quiz

Anambra State University (ASU) Anambra State
Lagos State University (LASU) Ikeja
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ogun state
Ignbinedion University Okada (IUO), Edo State
University of Benin (UNIBEN), Benin City

The Following Schools could not make it to the Quiz this year

Delta State University (DELSU)Abraka
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) FCT
Obafemi Awolowo Univeristy (OAU) Ife
Univeristy of Lagos (UNILAG) Akoko

Participants watched a movie on Sunday night to cool the off the stress of the journey.

DAY 2

Opening ceremony began 10 am @ The College of Medical Sciences building of UNIBEN.
The Quiz master was Dr Ozoba( Registra in Plastic Surgery) ,
Dr O.J Olubo (Consultant Opthalmologist)
& Dr Osehike Igwubor MBBS ( Benin)

The quiz had 3 Sections ::: Preclinical, Clinical & General Knowledge.
Each team Had 4 question per section including an optional Joker question

Round 1
UNIBEN Vs LASU..
UNIBEN had 38point & LASU had 36 points

Round 2
ASU vs OOU
After 12questions, ASU could not get any correct answer.
OOU won having pulled a total of 30 points as against 0point from ASU

Round 3
OOU Vs IUO .
OOU had 24 point, IUO had 12

Round 4

ASU vs IUO
ASU had 20 points and IUO had 20

ASU has lost out of the competition.

First Semi Final was Between.
LASU vs OOU
LASU won with 36 point & OOU had 34 points.

Tomorrow Sept 22nd, There shall be the Second Semi Final and the Finals..

From General assesment, LASU, seems to be the best school in the competition.
Recall that in the 2013 Edition, the finals was between UNIBEN & LASU with UNIBEN winning with a Joker question.

If they meet again 2marow, will LASU turn the table around
Time will tell.

For live update follow us on
IG : Official_Ubemsa
Twitter ::@ Official_Ubemsa
FB : University of Benin Medical Students Association (Ubemsa)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 22, 2015
cally3D:
UPADATE FROM THE 2ND NATIONAL PROF EMERITUS J.O AYANRU INTER-MEDICAL SCHOOL QUIZ

Host : School of Medicine, University of Benin , Benin City.

DAY 1

Participants started arriving as early as 2pm on Sunday Sept 20th.
They were registered and allocated accommodation in the Medical Students Hostel of the Host School

The following schools made it to the quiz

Anambra State University (ASU) Anambra State
Lagos State University (LASU) Ikeja
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ogun state
Ignbinedion University Okada (IUO), Edo State
University of Benin (UNIBEN), Benin City

The Following Schools could not make it to the Quiz this year

Delta State University (DELSU)Abraka
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) FCT
Obafemi Awolowo Univeristy (OAU) Ife
Univeristy of Lagos (UNILAG) Akoko

Participants watched a movie on Sunday night to cool the off the stress of the journey.

DAY 2

Opening ceremony began 10 am @ The College of Medical Sciences building of UNIBEN.
The Quiz master was Dr Ozoba( Registra in Plastic Surgery) ,
Dr O.J Olubo (Consultant Opthalmologist)
& Dr Osehike Igwubor MBBS ( Benin)

The quiz had 3 Sections ::: Preclinical, Clinical & General Knowledge.
Each team Had 4 question per section including an optional Joker question

Round 1
UNIBEN Vs LASU..
UNIBEN had 38point & LASU had 36 points

Round 2
ASU vs OOU
After 12questions, ASU could not get any correct answer.
OOU won having pulled a total of 30 points as against 0point from ASU

Round 3
OOU Vs IUO .
OOU had 24 point, IUO had 12

Round 4

ASU vs IUO
ASU had 20 points and IUO had 20

ASU has lost out of the competition.

First Semi Final was Between.
LASU vs OOU
LASU won with 36 point & OOU had 34 points.

Tomorrow Sept 22nd, There shall be the Second Semi Final and the Finals..

From General assesment, LASU, seems to be the best school in the competition.
Recall that in the 2013 Edition, the finals was between UNIBEN & LASU with.. UNIBEN winning with a Joker question.

If they meet again 2marow, will LASU turn the table around
Time will tell.

For live update follow us on
IG : Official_Ubemsa
Twitter ::@ Official_Ubemsa
FB : University of Benin Medical Students Association (Ubemsa)
nice..so u re a medical student of uniben..cool! what level re u?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by eddy1759: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2015
jargo89:
Pls send me also eddy1759@gmail.com... Thanks and god bless you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by cally3D(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2015
itfreda:
nice..so u re a medical student of uniben..cool! what level re u?
No no no! Am in Ansuth! Jus got d update via my class grp chat!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 22, 2015
cally3D:
No no no! Am in Ansuth! Jus got d update via my class grp chat!
okay
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by cally3D(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2015
itfreda:
okay
Wat abt yhu?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zellie: 5:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 5:39am On Sep 22, 2015
I thank God so much because he has done it again. I have been admitted to study medicine in lasu

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2015
simba1:
Don't worry bro, at least you have D.E to widen your chanceI wish you success in Both.
AMEN!
I pray they should just release the admission list so that we can know our stand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.