Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1858375 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OJABS1: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
smartdave1:

It's not easy to contain the pain of "no admission yet"
[i]Hmmm. So true. It's always lyk that. Just as if d whole world has turned against u. Especially when u seem to have put in all ur best...But u just have to brace up and put urself together. Face those struggles and prepare for them as they come....They are actually part of lyf. The beauty of it all is that they make us even stronger..You may not appreciate it now. But I tell u, if u don't give it up, u will eventually see the outcome...I saw ur post last yr. I tot u were already admitted... Nevertheless, just trust in God and believe in urself, that's all.
Wishing u and all za aspirants in za hauz best of luck!

[/I]

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
smartdave1:

Good evening boss! Check this link: allmedicalstuff.com/
You can download some of those text there.

I have often tried using that site but never once had i downloaded any book.

Seems,it never works.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
OJABS1:

[i]Hmmm. So true. It's always lyk that. Just as if d whole world has turned against u. Especially when u seem to have put in all ur best...But u just have to brace up and put urself together. Face those struggles and prepare for them as they come....They are actually part of lyf. The beauty of it all is that they make us even stronger..You may not appreciate it now. But I tell u, if u don't give it up, u will eventually see the outcome...I saw ur post last yr. I tot u were already admitted... Nevertheless, just trust in God and believe in urself, that's all.
Wishing u and all za aspirants in za hauz best of luck!

[/I]
Wow! You just put a smile on someone's face. I got dental therapy last year, but for the love of medicine i forfeited it.... Now, how i wish i didn't

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Congratulations to all given admission!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May Jehovah God continue to be your guide and source of strength as you continue to pursue ur dreams and goals in life.... I'm an aspirant tho, reppin P/A Biology, LAUTECH
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

I have often tried using that site but never once had i downloaded any book.

Seems,it never works.
I guess you access it with a phone. Try it with a laptop/computer. I've downloaded some, tho they are just in store for future use cos "No admission yet".
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
smartdave1:

Good evening boss! Check this link: allmedicalstuff.com/
You can download some of those text there.
Thanks sir. Though, I know of the site b4. I've tried downloading some textbooks from there but all efforts ended futile. I saw your post earlier on when you indicated that you didn't get your lasu admission . I didn't comment on that because I didn't just know what to type. I know what it means for a person to lose an admission to study medicine because I've passed through it b4. Just don't give up and keep believing in yourself. I know one day, u'll get ur dream course.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Thanks sir. Though, I know of the site b4. I've tried downloading some textbooks from there but all efforts ended futile. I saw your post earlier on when you indicated that you didn't get your lasu admission . I didn't comment on that because I didn't just know what to type. I know what it means for a person to lose an admission to study medicine because I've passed through it b4. Just don't give up and keep believing in yourself. I know one day, u'll get ur dream course.
Amen @ bolded.
I've downloaded some books from that site, not with a phone tho cos it did work with phone. Try using a PC/laptop.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jargo89(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

Boss,you are yet to send me those materials.

How is studies? It ain't easy being at the last round of pre-clinical,you must have something to say as an advice to starters of same stage but different level!
yeah I avent. Sorry abt dat, data ish. Promise to send as soon as I am priviledged to. Regardin d advice, well smiley m sure my bosses here hav passed alot. Lil I can add is: study well bt most importantly study wisely. Dnt study to prove u got stuff bt instead for knowledge and passin ur exams, cos bro med skul is abt passing too not just knowin. By God's grace, success is ours.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by guiltless(m): 1:41am On Sep 23, 2015
please who has the pdf file of Agbami, NLNG, or Addax scholarship past question? kindly share me via inno.boy23@ymail.com .....I'll be so grateful!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Airell:
Congrats! same with me bro
Congrats oo.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Airell:

Congrats! same with me bro
What was your pume score?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2015
smartdave1:

I guess you access it with a phone. Try it with a laptop/computer. I've downloaded some, tho they are just in store for future use cos "No admission yet".

O! I never knew.I will try it out with my lappy.

Never you worry,you will still find out that by persistence you'r immune to failure.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2015
jargo89:
yeah I avent. Sorry abt dat, data ish. Promise to send as soon as I am priviledged to. Regardin d advice, well smiley m sure my bosses here hav passed alot. Lil I can add is: study well bt most importantly study wisely. Dnt study to prove u got stuff bt instead for knowledge and passin ur exams, cos bro med skul is abt passing too not just knowin. By God's grace, success is ours.

I appreciate this piece.

We shall succeed!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Wow! Congrants my man, finally!!!
Esut loading....
Bush2013:
I thank God so much because he has done it again. I have been admitted to study medicine in lasu
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Did I read smartdave1 type "No admission yet"? What about D.E?? . . Relax, afterall is still not the whole list, is it? . Jamb plus D.E = Admission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
patiently waiting on DE list oh......
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Catalyst4real: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
I was hoping to wait for the miracle before engaging fully into the activities of this thread.
But then I realised, The joy doesn't always lie in the achievement, sometimes it lies in the processes that lead up to the achievement.

Good day, Medical Personnels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Exactly bro, welcome on board.
Which medschool are you looking up to?
Catalyst4real:
I was hoping to wait for the miracle before engaging fully into the activities of this thread.
But then I realised, The joy doesn't always lie in the achievement, sometimes it lies in the processes that lead up to the achievement.

Good day, Medical Personnels
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
See your head, kinda new here.
How did you even found this thread? Hope u remember my moniker?? You and that big-head for Delsu thread dey over-hype Delsu.
Lolzzzzz bro, just my own way of saying welcome.
yungest:
hello fellow medics......I'm a 200level physiology student @delta state uni....I'm kinda new here tho
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yungest(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
simba1:
How did you even found this thread? Hope u remember my moniker?? You and that big-head for Delsu thread dey over-hype Delsu.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Is there even any future for Physiology and Anatomy graduates in Nigeria?
Dem grads dey complain wella! Me dey fear grip everybody o.
yungest:
hello fellow medics......I'm a 200level physiology student @delta state uni....I'm kinda new here tho
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yungest(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
simba1:
lol...bros u Neva 4gt am....u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
You guys should welcome me . .newly admitted, Dentistry and Dental Surgery, UNIBEN . . . I heard my course is harder than medicine,how true is this? . . . and at what levels will i write my mbbs? . . .i also heard you can get MBBS after your BDS,how true is this? . .
Thanks for your reply in anticipation
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
simba1:
Did I read smartdave1 type "No admission yet"?
What about D.E??
Relax, afterall is still not the whole list, is it?
Jamb plus D.E = Admission.
oh yeah! Hopess bulku sha.
ESUT utme and LASU DE.

Thank you boss!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

Never you worry,you will still find out that by persistence you'r immune to failure.
Yeah, it worked with lappi. The books there are few tho

Thanks @bolded
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
simba1:
Lecture work dey na cheesy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
No be everybody like to lecture na.
Even the lecturing dey competitive as Medical Doctors are prefered to them
smartdave1:

Lecture work dey na cheesy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
I doubt the study mood has any much difference.
If they may be, it should be some what around 500L-600L
mesoade:
You guys should welcome me . .newly admitted, Dentistry and Dental Surgery, UNIBEN . . . I heard my course is harder than medicine,how true is this? . . . and at what levels will i write my mbbs? . . .i also heard you can get MBBS after your BDS,how true is this? . .
Thanks for your reply in anticipation
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yungest(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
simba1:
boss I nor know o...which course u da self
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lol
yungest:
lol...bros u Neva 4gt am....u wicked ooo
welcome again!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

Thanks @bolded
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by eddy1759: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
smartdave1:

Thanks @bolded

It also work on mobile phone jst downloaded lippincott biochem via ucnrowser and adm downloader

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (907) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.