Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,124 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1853330 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrPresh: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2015
nick16:
So now that you guys have argued, how did it feel? So that I can get the same feeling whenever I see a stupid topic to argue about
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vcojuro: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Dunsin89:
. Vcojuro, reply to my own post na! Or are you short of words? Sheyb you will still do Anatomy practical in UI. Get facts from both sides so as to make a better comparison. Mind you, you never did UI Part 2 et al yet!
Mr man find a way of editing the surname and name u used.
Did u see me using anybody real name since we started this argument.
Or do u think I don't know how to quote people name.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Vcojuro:
Mr man find a way of editing the surname and name u used.
Or do u think I don't know how to quote people name.
Kai enough mana
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vcojuro: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2015
I can tell u that one Dean of clinical sciences in oau has 4 children currently in medicine in oau part 4.
All of them are at the same level which is 400 level.
None of them were on merit.
Why do you think I didn't quote their name.
Edit those name and use the required nairaland's username.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zellie: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2015
SIGH.

Covenant University has the best medical school in Nigeria sad
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Zellie:
SIGH.
Hah... na wash. Someone is high
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zellie: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

Hah... na wash. Someone is high
their preclinical students are even lecturers in OAU and UI sad
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by proneurojosh: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Zellie:
their preclinical students are even lecturers in OAU and UI sad
lol, i 'll slap you, oya go and play.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Na you cause this thing.
Next time when you've got nothing to ask, it would be better asking nothing. Thanks
Durentt:
hey stfu! What are u guys arguing here since, una no dey tire??
I thought med students are always seriously reading and here are u guys makin noise like women. Smh. Dis is exactly how quack doctors are manufactured!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2015
simba1:
Na you cause this thing.
Next time when you've got nothing to ask, it would be better asking nothing. Thanks
how did i cause it?? grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Vcojuro, you no dey tire?
Mehn! Guy, na en be say you go write Essay when them tell u to summarise for exam.
Or medically, you go administer overdose when its actually a little quantity, reason may be, the higher the quantity the higher the effectiveness. Lol.
The thing here is that UI is the most tranparent of all Uniz if truely you want to prove your worth come and be tested @UI.
Meanwhile, una want start "Best Medical School ish"??
Nnamdi Azikiwe College of Medicine is the best amongst best.
Please don't quote me if you've got story to tell.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2015
You are welcome to the University of the moment
Charlezz:
hey am a student of unizik radiography department am new
here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Stephansmily(f): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2015
angry [s]
simba1:
Nnamdi Azikiwe College of Medicine is the best amongst best..
[/s]

angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Come! Madam take your time o. Wetin be ur own na . . Which Uni u dey?
Stephansmily:
angry [s][/s]

angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Stephansmily(f): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2015
simba1:
Come! Madam take your time o. Wetin be ur own na
Which Uni u dey?

Oga park well o.Why u too dey lie like this
angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Na lie be that?? . . Sister na fact oooo.
Stephansmily:

Oga park well o.Why u too dey lie like this angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Stephansmily(f): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2015
simba1:
Na lie be that??
Sister na fact oooo.

Anyway, I don't argue. But, I hope Vco-juro doesn't see this. grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2015
BEST MEDICAL SCHOOL??
First and foremost, I don't think best medical school should be considered without first checking their mortuary departments.
O yes! Of what use is a medical school, without a well furnished, standard and qualified attenders?
Some cadavers are not very happy with the state of the so called "One of the Best Medical Schools" mortuary areas. Some of the dead bodies are saying that they dnt have qualified staffs like Mortuart attenders. The dead bodies are planning on a peaceful protest, operation, "Nobody dies again till more mortauary facilites and standard are gotten".
For example, at OAUTH mortuary department, one cadaver said, he has been hearing of OAUTH being one of the best, but since he got there, he has been experiencing discomfort, no A.c, no attending facilities, dead bodies dumped like rats on the floor etc.
Why don't you try NAUTH, you'd even feel like dying, the comfort eh! No be here o.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2015
I don't argue too. I state fact ma'am. . . Abeg, which Secondary School Medical school you dey?? . . Lol, no vex abeg.
Stephansmily:

Anyway, I don't argue. But, I hope Vco-juro doesn't see this. grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Stephansmily(f): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2015
[s]
simba1:
Abeg, which Secondary School Medical school you dey??
[/s]
Some medics tho..
Smh...

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Abeg, no shake the head comot oooooo
Stephansmily:
[s][/s]

Some medics tho..

Smh...

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Charlezz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
simba1:
You are welcome to the University of the moment
thanks so what happening on this thread everybody just seem quiet
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Orezy5(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hy guys.
An issue has been bothering me these days and it's very serious.

There is this newly-established medical university in ondo state which i applied for(though my parents persuaded me)and i later learnt that it was just accredited by the NUC bt hasn't been accredited by the medical and dental council of nigeria.

So i'm thinking of taking another jamb form next year, though i've written the school's post jamb today, then choose a federal university as my choice institution.

my question is: should i continue with the new medical university with the hope that it's going to be accredited very soon or apply for another utme?(age's still on my side though)

Thanks for ur anticipated replies.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
QUIET
DIDNT YOU WITNESS THE E-WAR THAT TRANSPIRED HERE
Charlezz:

thanks so what happening on this thread everybody just seem quiet

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Orezy5:
Hy guys.
An issue has been bothering me these days and it's very serious.

There is this newly-established medical university in ondo state which i applied for(though my parents persuaded me)and i later learnt that it was just accredited by the NUC bt hasn't been accredited by the medical and dental council of nigeria.

So i'm thinking of taking another jamb form next year, though i've written the school's post jamb today, then choose a federal university as my choice institution.

my question is: should i continue with the new medical university with the hope that it's going to be accredited very soon or apply for another utme?(age's still on my side though)

Thanks for ur anticipated replies.
continue with d new medical university and also take jamb form
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=Vcojuro post=39265420]Mr man find a way of editing the surname and name u used.
Or do u think I don't know how to quote people name. Is that the answer to my posited question? Quote my own name na (that if you know it sef). When you earlier quoted some OAU peeps (full name) who are denied admission for Medicine and those given Medicine and those not given in UI too, you don't know abi? If you know my own full name, quote it.
Remember, the golden rule says that "Do to yourself what you want others to do to you"
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Orezy5(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
davbravo:
continue with d new medical university and also take jamb form
ok.

thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
To the newly admitted medics here. See where our seniors ended their e-brawl. First it was dentistry VS MBBS, now U.I medicine and OAU medicine. I wonder what legacy you guys are laying for us. Anyways make i no prolong mattas. To U.I dental students, please keep your notes for a brother. #irep u.i dentistry#

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by proneurojosh: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Khan1993:
To the newly admitted medics here. See where our seniors ended their e-brawl. First it was dentistry VS MBBS, now U.I medicine and OAU medicine. I wonder what legacy you guys are laying for us. Anyways make i no prolong mattas. To U.I dental students, please keep your notes for a brother. #irep u.i dentistry#
cheesy man beef as always been in the health sector of this country, what do we(students) do when those in the labour market are always at daggers-drawn? Talking of JOHESU et NMA...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Zellie:
SIGH.

Covenant has medicine now?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Demiccon(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello docs in the house,I Studied SLT And I Had Distinction In My OND And I Want To Go For MLS In The University Like OAU,UI&UNILORIN, What Is My Chance Of Securing Addmission Into Any Of The Above Universities. Its Urgent Pls.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
proneurojosh:
cheesy man beef as always been in the health sector of this country, what do we(students) do when those in the labour market are always at daggers-drawn? Talking of JOHESU et NMA...
thats not good enough. We should be in unity and not dis-unity irrespective of the school attended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (907) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.