Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,209 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1866426 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 4:43pm On May 26
Greetings everyone.
Please any Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU) medical student 100l ,200l or 300l above. Please identify.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kingnyazonjay(m): 8:54pm On May 29
Hi dear aspirant preparing for post-UME and aspiring for a medical course.
I'm Joshua, a medical student at the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
On my YouTube channel I post content that can help you make better decisions as regards your studies and ultimately secure admission to that dream course of your's. I just created a crash-course on nervous coordination which has been uploaded on my channel. Similar videos on various topics are also lined up for upload on the coming days. Click the link below this message to access my YouTube channel. It'll also mean a lot if you can subscribe, turn on the post notification bell and also recommend my YouTube channel to your friends, classmates and acquaintances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3_6rM8Wqng?si=7ZRyvfqpahkazvLp
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 4:35pm On May 30
Hi everyone
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MedicGodsent(m): 8:37am On Jun 01
aliandro:
Hi everyone
Hello
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Acheems: 11:47am On Jun 01
I remember visiting this thread when it was at page 97 around 2013 in SS2. I wrote my first JAMB 2014 in SS3 but didn't get the cut-off for medicine. Took another one in 2015, got medicine in BUK. Fast forward to today... I'm now a doctor waiting for the portal to open to start my house job. Dream, plan, work hard, and believe in yourself that it's possible.

16 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by PinkNature(f): 5:06pm On Jun 01
Acheems:
I remember visiting this thread when it was at page 97 around 2013 in SS2. I wrote my first JAMB 2014 in SS3 but didn't get the cut-off for medicine. Took another one in 2015, got medicine in BUK. Fast forward to today... I'm now a doctor waiting for the portal to open to start my house job. Dream, plan, work hard, and believe in yourself that it's possible.

Congratulations doc
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Cardiojosh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01
aliandro:
Hi everyone
Hello Chief. The name rings a bell
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 9:34pm On Jun 02
Acheems:
HUGE Congratulations Doc!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Medipharm: 7:16am On Jun 03
LalastiklaIa:
It’s 2024

The fact that MBBs is still a big deal makes me laugh

Like candidates still kill for this MBBs of a thing in 2024?

When tech and ground breaking innovation is the in thing now…

Lord show enlightenment to your kids
Overrated Tech..... it's not like you begin to rake in cash once you begin. Those that make money from Tech are experts. I am a mobile app developer myself. Nothing beats Medics, you can make your money anytime any day even at close of work, so far you are a qualified medical doctor.
Besides, Medicine is more of passion for humanity than for making money. Many are aspiring for it because of the passion

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by PinkNature(f): 8:12am On Jun 03
Medipharm:

Overrated Tech..... it's not like you begin to rake in cash once you begin. Those that make money from Tech are experts. I am a mobile app developer myself. Nothing beats Medics, you can make your money anytime any day even at close of work, so far you are a qualified medical doctor.
Besides, Medicine is more of passion for humanity than for making money. Many are aspiring for it because of the passion

Many are aspiring for it because their parents wanted them to become doctors.

Their parents wanted them to become medical doctors because it seemed like a sure ticket out of poverty.

Stop dey cap.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Renalman: 8:30am On Jun 03
Acheems:
Wow! Congratulations!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04
Acheems:
Massive Congratulations Doctor
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tochipamela(f): 10:24am On Jun 07
Acheems:

Congratulations Doctor. More of God's grace
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by venmotors(m): 9:29am On Jun 09
exynos:
Donpre
Venmotors
ISISs
Are these guys still faring well? Best regards.
Tnx for checking up
ThankGod for life
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by venmotors(m): 9:36am On Jun 09
Vegan99:
Congratulations ISIS! See how far you've come. I changed my moniker, so you might not recognise me.

I know you from the days of Dr donpre, Dr babola07, mrhistorian, Dr ajet01, Dr Venmotors, Ntalibans, Barr. Oldfoolniger, condomsir,

Weldone sir, I pray you finish well and finish strongly.
Nice to hear from you .... Still remember my moniker after this yrs u are truly a member... Tnx for checking up on me
ISIS and I are doing well he is currently writing his finals mine is starting next month
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10
SF123:
Greetings everyone.
Please any Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU) medical student 100l ,200l or 300l above. Please identify.
I study Dentistry at ABU, what's up?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mhizfateemah(f): 6:23pm On Jun 10
[quote author=SF123 post=130153178]Greetings everyone.
Hello
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Algorithmic(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10
Hello great minds..
I want to know if University of Nigeria, Nsukka offers prescience/predegree programme.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Honlucas: 9:27pm On Jun 10
Algorithmic:
Hello great minds..
I want to know if University of Nigeria, Nsukka offers prescience/predegree programme.
I don't think so.
I only know of jupeb
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Honlucas: 9:29pm On Jun 10
Hello guys.
I have a friend that just finished his bachelor's degree.
He wanna study medicine but looking for less competitive school due to age.
Which federal uni is less competitive
He don't mind going to the north.

NB: he's from Delta.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11
Honlucas:
Hello guys.
I have a friend that just finished his bachelor's degree.
He wanna study medicine but looking for less competitive school due to age.
Which federal uni is less competitive
He don't mind going to the north.

NB: he's from Delta.
Hello. They is no less competitive federal university at all cost, all are termed extremely competitive on especially trying to get a slot in medical school because more people are craving for it considering the route you want to follow and so many factors at at hand too, unless you want enrol at state institution where they don`t join this so called federal unverity on strike because it affaires is runned and managed by the state government But try this institutions FUNAI, FUTMINNA, Bayelsa medical University otuoke, University of Gusau(Zamfara State) FUTO. I trust you find this helpful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11
[quote author=Mhizfateemah post=130404876][/quote]I have sent a mail. Please send your whatsapp contact at the mail. I will message you as soon as possible.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11
horpeyemmi66:

I study Dentistry at ABU, what's up?
Chief, i have sent a mail. Please reply with you whatsapp contact.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Honlucas: 3:32pm On Jun 11
SF123:
Hello. They is no less competitive federal university at all cost, all are termed extremely competitive on especially trying to get a slot in medical school because more people are craving for it considering the route you want to follow and so many factors at at hand too, unless you want enrol at state institution where they don`t join this so called federal unverity on strike because it affaires is runned and managed by the state government But try this institutions FUNAI, FUTMINNA, Bayelsa medical University otuoke, University of Gusau(Zamfara State) FUTO. I trust you find this helpful.

Alright bro.

What about UnimAID? Is it okay?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by PinkNature(f): 3:34pm On Jun 11
SF123:

FUT Minna does not offer MBBS.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11
PinkNature:

FUT Minna does not offer MBBS.
All right. Pardon it was not what i have in mind though. Thanks for the appropriate identification. FULAFIA is what i have in mind and wanted to write before i typed it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11
Honlucas:

Alright bro.

What about UnimAID? Is it okay?
Yes, it is good.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Honlucas: 5:32pm On Jun 11
SF123:
Yes, it is good.

What's the cutoff of UnimAID and University of Gusau?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11
[quote author=Honlucas post=130422483]

What's the cutoff of UnimAID and University of Gusau?[/quote Cut off varies yearly ranging from school cut offs to departmental which is precisely the apogee. I can`t really tell extensively the cut off mark of the aformentioned tertiary institution. Students from the above mentioned institution here on this forum can do justice to that and as well try surfing the internet, making enquiries too from goggle and significantly if you are on facebook; seach the names of this aforementioned institutions and add them then you can post your question on their platform and i believe someone will respond positively to your questions.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:01am On Jun 12
SF123:
Chief, i have sent a mail. Please reply with you whatsapp contact.
Did not receive any mail.

Perhaps you just chat me up here

Please acknowledge when you've gotten the digits.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Stephennnn: 10:24am On Jun 12
Eben331:

What about medical laboratory science in futa

Hello,

Last year's merit cut off was 78.15 though cut off marks for catchment areas and ELDS are quite lower. Note that FUTA does not release cut off marks to the general public, but there is still a way we get the cut off marks.

FUTA uses screening (O'level result and UTME score) for her admission modalities. The last time Post UTME exam was conducted was in 2022.

FUTA place more emphasis on UTME than on O'level result as the UTME to O'level result ratio used last year was 75:25. So put in more efforts in getting a very high score in UTME. Having many A's will be an added advantage.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 10:42am On Jun 12
horpeyemmi66:

Did not receive any mail.

Perhaps you just chat me up here: 09058808119

Please acknowledge when you've gotten the digits.
Gotten chief, i really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.