Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1846468 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RoastedCorn(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2015
and I attended this last induction done for students that resitted their examination in UNIBEN . . a girl now woman admitted 1998 just graduated December 2015 . . she's with the Mat.No MED98

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DOCTORPRESH: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
RoastedCorn:
and I attended this last induction done for students that resitted their examination in UNIBEN . . a girl now woman admitted 1998 just graduated December 2015 . . she's with the Mat.No MED98
Chisos!!! How and why

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DOCTORPRESH: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
durels101:
delsu
Schoolmate #GodHelpUs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Danyl(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
RoastedCorn:
this can only happen in nigeria. 17years? haba
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zellie: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
1998 shocked
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
When we look back at our shoulders and see everything we've done, we put the good memories in our pocket , No Mortal being can ever deny he has no goal /pursuit or rather dream in life.
2015 has giving enough chance for archievement. Sometimes our goals come to life reality as a game = sometimes we get, Sometimes we get d otherwise but Nevermind.
No need to panic, life is a dynamic adventure risk ,thank God for passion who keeps our fire burning for 2016. [@P^2>>Who say we no go blow , soon they ll see us glow. No matter how u try dont u ever fall , keep ur head up high ,stand it tall and rising up]. keep ur morale high.
Do what is Right ( we own our future in our hands , Mold it tight by playing ur games right),
You dont have to be afraid to put ur dreams in action, u ll never gonna fade, soon u ll be the main attraction(fantasy at stake) and like i always belive if u learn to leave in ur imagination,tomorrrow u ll be everybody's fascination.
2016 right ahead giving a greener assurance and hope for life.
Shout out to all Medics in the house likewise Aspirant.

Wishing u a Merry christmas and ah Happy New year in advance.Love u all.

8 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
DOCTORPRESH:
Schoolmate #GodHelpUs
aspirant or already admitted??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dqueenzy:
i'm from Oyo state

OK.
250 is not safe. Aim higher. Then try to get high scores in the post-UTME too. You'll be good.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DOCTORPRESH: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
durels101:
aspirant or already admitted??
Admitted into Biochemistry and reapplying.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by natdswiftest123(f): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2015
Gudmrn medics n aspirants hop u all had a nice Xmas celebration. I really need your encouragement at this point, I've enrolled for jamb again for medicine but I just can't explain what am going through to you guys....I'm really getting tired of this chase, I just feel there is too much to be done in no time. My 100lvl first semester exam is by February and jamb exams would be kicking off at that time. I'm so confused, I've always been able to draw inspiration from within me but this time I need you all.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Brannyslim: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2015
natdswiftest123:
Gudmrn medics n aspirants hop u all had a nice Xmas celebration. I really need your encouragement at this point, I've enrolled for jamb again for medicine but I just can't explain what am going through to you guys....I'm really getting tired of this chase, I just feel there is too much to be done in no time. My 100lvl first semester exam is by February and jamb exams would be kicking off at that time. I'm so confused, I've always been able to draw inspiration from within me but this time I need you all.

There is only one thing I do say to people, IF U CAN THINK IT, U CAN ACHIEVE it...trust me, If it's God's will... It's a done deal...

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Goodmorning medics and aspirants.. Pls ah need ur help on d choice of uni.. Am plannin of picking NDU as my 2nd choice of uni..course mbbs..i want 2 kno if it has any effect on d level of consideration 4 adimission.. Does NDU consider both 1st and 2nd choice applicant @ same level??or wil 1st choice applicants b consider 1st?? Pls ah need urgent reply..ah wanna pick d form now..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
The one from 98 might have been a direct entry. Finished a first degree and then reapplied in the same school. That way, you get to keep your matric number
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Drguzzykola:
When we look back at our shoulders and see everything we've done, we put the good memories in our pocket , No Mortal being can ever deny he has no goal /pursuit or rather dream in life.
2015 has giving enough chance for archievement. Sometimes our goals come to life reality as a game = sometimes we get, Sometimes we get d otherwise but Nevermind.
No need to panic, life is a dynamic adventure risk ,thank God for passion who keeps our fire burning for 2016. [@P^2>>Who say we no go blow , soon they ll see us glow. No matter how u try dont u ever fall , keep ur head up high ,stand it tall and rising up]. keep ur morale high.
Do what is Right ( we own our future in our hands , Mold it tight by playing ur games right),
You dont have to be afraid to put ur dreams in action, u ll never gonna fade, soon u ll be the main attraction(fantasy at stake) and like i always belive if u learn to leave in ur imagination,tomorrrow u ll be everybody's fascination.
2016 right ahead giving a greener assurance and hope for life.
Shout out to all Medics in the house likewise Aspirant.

Wishing u a Merry christmas and ah Happy New year in advance.Love u all.
thanks bro #thumbs up....i feel you die,same to you oooooo

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015
natdswiftest123:
one thing is definite. If you truly want it, then you would get it. At the end of the day, only you would decide how low you can go to prepare. #Success .

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ajoboss(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Docphil:
Goodmorning medics and aspirants.. Pls ah need ur help on d choice of uni.. Am plannin of picking NDU as my 2nd choice of uni..course mbbs..i want 2 kno if it has any effect on d level of consideration 4 adimission.. Does NDU consider both 1st and 2nd choice applicant @ same level??or wil 1st choice applicants b consider 1st?? Pls ah need urgent reply..ah wanna pick d form now..
bro ndu does nt accept 2nd choice and if u ar nt an indigin no near there o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DOCTORPRESH: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
natdswiftest123:
Same shoes #GodHelpUs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Brownhypo: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
markovnikov:
my respect to all on d thread....i hail thee...a newbie tho 200l dentistry@cmul unilag.....LUTH
Good day bro! Please can I get your whatsapp digits ? I need to ask you some questions about Unilag... Please!?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ajoboss:
bro ndu does nt accept 2nd choice and if u ar nt an indigin no near there o
thx boss.. Tho am 4rm delta..prt of d catchment areas
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SaffronSpice: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Zellie:
Its not accepted for medicine in my school, only education and engineering I think. I don't think any university would accept NABTEB for medicine
Bro,whenever I check my WAEC result, it shows "No result for this candidate in this specified year".
Pls,do you know what I can do to get it?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 4:40am On Dec 31, 2015
We all spent the closing weeks of the year..... following the EIGHT WEEKS OF EMBRYOLOGY....
For, We cannot write the HISTORY of the 2015....without dedicating a page to HISTOLOGY....
Oh!.. .. The way GROSS chose to be CROSS with us cannot be overstated....
Through the struggles of BIOCHEMISTRY.... and the physical discomfort that strolls hand-in-hand with PHYSIOLOGY... one thing stands sure....
2016 would be better.... for we are medics!... WE OWN THE STUFF.. ... HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
#COHS,Ilorin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ajoboss(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Docphil:
thx boss.. Tho am 4rm delta..prt of d catchment areas
ok bro..jst read tight
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zellie: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2015
SaffronSpice:

Bro,whenever I check my WAEC result, it shows "No result for this candidate in this specified year".
Pls,do you know what I can do to get it?
When did you write SSCE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SaffronSpice: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Zellie:
When did you write SSCE
2014. Can I get it from their office?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zellie: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
SaffronSpice:

Can I get it from their office?
I don't think your certificate is ready yet. You could go to your school for a testimonial. You've checked before and it worked right?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SaffronSpice: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Zellie:
I don't think your certificate is ready yet. You could go to your school for a testimonial. You've checked before and it worked right?
Thx for your replies,bro.
I meant the result has not been released.
Whenever I check it the response is always "No result for this candidate in this specified year".
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zellie: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
SaffronSpice:

Thx for your replies,bro.
I meant the result has not been released.
Whenever I check it the response is always "No result for this candidate in this specified year".
Then you should go to their office
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hi,it's a privilege to be here guyz.Am a medical aspirant.any medical student from esut pls?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
natdswiftest123:
Are you from Uniben? If yes,I've many guys in this situation as you're. The fact is that,you have extra work to do this semester by balancing your academics: don't let one affect the other.I believe you must have started studying for jamb by now so as to pave way for your exam prep in February..many persons have succeeded doing this...Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nick16: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
natdswiftest123:
I guess you're a uniben student. Fear not, manage your time wisely. I was in same boat last year

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by viviblinks: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Docphil:

if u don't have connection and u are not an indigen please forget about NDU. ..forget about catchment area because de don't use it. dis year I choose NDU first choice ..applied for mbbs and I am from Rivers State. a week after post utme exam I received admission message... no post utme score. ...no cutoff mark.
but I was hrt broken wen I printed my admission letter I saw pure and applied chemistry. when i went further to find out wot happened I was told dat...if non-indegin should be given gud courses ...wot will indegin now study?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.