Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1833992 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dasamek8: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls Nairalanders who knows whether EBSU accepts applications from candidates who didn't enter them in Jamb for screening. And if they will set exam this year for applicants. I need all ur replies, thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ChucE(m): 1:15am On Jun 17, 2017
My name is Declan. I wrote my first jamb this year, scored 270. I have A1 in maths, chemistry and biology with B2 in English and physics and I applied for Medicine in UNN. I am also going to be 15 this year. Can I be admitted?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ChucE(m): 1:17am On Jun 17, 2017
ChucE:
My name is Declan. I wrote my first jamb this year, scored 270. I have A1 in maths, chemistry and biology with B2 in English and physics and I applied for Medicine in UNN. I am also going to be 15 this year. Can I be admitted?

abeg make una answer me nah.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:19am On Jun 17, 2017
Oboi
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 4:08am On Jun 17, 2017
ChucE:

abeg make una answer me nah.
Your result is okay but your age might be an issue.....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2017
ChucE:
I believe a minimum of 16 years of age is required for tertiary education. Nice result all the same
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Awesome835(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
dasamek8:
Pls Nairalanders who knows whether EBSU accepts applications from candidates who didn't enter them in Jamb for screening. And if they will set exam this year for applicants. I need all ur replies, thanks
No, you must choose them
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Donpre:

I believe a minimum of 16 years of age is required for tertiary education. Nice result all the same
you 'believe'
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2017
GdexFolami:
you 'believe'
Yes pal, believe.

Saw it in 2015's jamb brochure as a prerequisite for admission, but I can't confirm if universities take it serious. Hence I think the dude show try his luck, who knows, it may not matter in his choice of school
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dasamek8: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Awesome835:
No, you must choose them
thanks. have chosen 2 other unis.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Damirexnuga: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good day bosses... please any medical student in LASU here, kindly signify... thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mark23(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
ChucE:
Hmmm...... Unn wont admit u if u r nt up to 16..... My advice is to change to a state uni
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ChucE(m): 1:06am On Jun 18, 2017
cry
Mark23:
Hmmm...... Unn wont admit u if u r nt up to 16..... My advice is to change to a state uni

Thanks. May God bless you all who answered me. Unfortunately, my state University requires you to write Igbo in waec and I didn't .This is my waec result below.

Math A1
English B2
Physics B2
Chemistry A1
Biology A1
Geography A1
Civics A1
Computer A1
Marketing A1
cry
Mark23:

Thanks. May God bless you all who answered me. Unfortunately, my state University requires you to write Igbo in waec and I didn't .This is my waec result below.

Math A1
English B2
Physics B2
Chemistry A1
Biology A1
Geography A1
Civics A1
Computer A1
Marketing A1
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ChucE(m): 1:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Donpre:

No problem thanks .But I'll try my luck. Who knows, luck may shine on me.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ChucE(m): 1:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Donpre:

Thanks. God bless.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2017
ChucE:

No problem thanks .But I'll try my luck. Who knows, luck may shine on me.
I'll advice you to get an Affidavit from the court swearing that the date of birth on your birth certificate is wrong and you're already 16( I don't know how they go about this, but u can ask those that have done it before) , .....don't just say you'll try ur luck, cos you may gain the admission but end up being dropped during the screening exercise.....you don't want to waste this good score and you don't know what may happen if you decide to write another utme next year.......And someone advising you to change to a state university won't work either , all universities in Nigeria require a minimum of 16 years for admission( it's on jamb brochure)....

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2017
davbravo:
I'll advice you to get an Affidavit from the court swearing that the date of birth on your birth certificate is wrong and you're already 16( I don't know how they go about this, but u can ask those that have done it before) , .....don't just say you'll try ur luck, cos you may gain the admission but end up being dropped during the screening exercise.....you don't want to waste this good score and you don't know what may happen if you decide to write another utme next year.......And someone advising you to change to a state university won't work either , all universities in Nigeria require a minimum of 16 years for admission( it's on jamb brochure)....

That dude right there is a brain.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2017
sgtponzihater:

That dude right there is a brain.
I concour sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tundeks: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2017
azora:
Thanks Zico5. Actually that was my GCE result. I hope to do better in my WAEC awaiting result IJN
Amen, where did u write ur GCE, Abeg who knows any better waec GCE centre in Enugu
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mark23(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2017
davbravo:
not all schools.... I got admitted at d age of 15. I hav friends dat wr also admitted at d age of 15. It depends on the school
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Mark23:
not all schools.... I got admitted at d age of 15. I hav friends dat wr also admitted at d age of 15. It depends on the school
I know, but its better he gets an affidavit/ sworn declaration of age just to be on a safer side ....that's just all I have to say....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
davbravo:
Seriously what's with Nigerians and shortcuts?

You may have forgotten that his D.O.B in waec can't be changed and could conflict with his certificate in the future, especially if he decides to go abroad.

The kid seems smart. Waiting a year won't kill him
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Choi, I see all the stuff being moved here, nice one, I hail all the senior colleagues on here, we just firing gastro and renal preping for incourse.
Keep it up men. Cheers....

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Donpre:

You may have forgotten that his D.O.B in waec can't be changed and could conflict with his certificate in the future, especially if he decides to go abroad.

If you say so, only gave my opinion on the matter....But an affidavit covers all you said above and he won't have issues in the future....its just like someone whose names were arranged in a different format on all his certificates, he uses an affidavit to correct that....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
pls house.. someone needs info on usman dan fodio uni..udusok on how their screening excise is being done..if they use olevel grading system.. he has 245 in jamb..c5 thru out in neco and from delta.going for MBBS.
advice and recommendations are welcome
thx

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vimma(f): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Donpre:

Or he could get admitted, but defer the admission for one year until he's 16.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chukwukapromise I syt u.
We didn't hear about ur jambscore.
How ws it?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jossyjoel16: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nabeeltnabs:
can anybody tell me the current prices of these books
KEITH MOORE ANATOMY
GUYTON AND HALL PHYSIOLOGY
HAPER'S BIOCHEMISTRY.
(latest editions shaaa).
good evening, please can someone answer the question above... Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GabrielFemiFemi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
What are my chances of gaining admission with C4's C5's and C6's NECO WITH UTME SCORE 244 At Unilorin?? ,ASAP PLSSS

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
jossyjoel16:
good evening, please can someone answer the question above... Thanks
. These are their approximate prices : Keith Moore -9k, Guyton -7k and Harper biochemistry -6k.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2017
vimma:

Or he could get admitted, but defer the admission for one year until he's 16.
now that's an idea... nice one
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dolapo74: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2017
Is it possible t6 get mbbs in oau through DE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: akande115

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.