₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,312 members, 5,101,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 09:56 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1095995 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by camobri: 3:45pm On Aug 14
donaldking10:

I never knew MBBS exam was about differentiating between "AM" and "I'M".
Wow...thanks for the info.
I personally Judge people who can't differentiate I'm from am. You know how you look at an almajiri? exactly how I look at such people, and very annoying. Yet to see a med doc with poor writing skills expect these new generation doctors and students. God will save us
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Elzak(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14
camobri:

I personally Judge people who can't differentiate I'm from am. You know how you look at an almajiri? exactly how I look at such people, and very annoying. Yet to see a med doc with poor writing skills expect these new generation doctors and students. God will save us
Who is an Almajiri? I bet u dunno
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by camobri: 11:31pm On Aug 14
Elzak:
Who is an Almajiri? I bet u dunno
But I hope you don't write I'm for am? Don't focus on your studies.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jerrypolo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17
Please help me somebody before I die
I have 286 in jamb. I wrote my school's post utme and I didn't do too well. my score is very low. Performance was poor generally. I doubt if it will give me medicine. I need medicine badly. This is my 5th attempt. Someone pls give me an alternative. I was thinking Uniabuja since their form isn't out yet. Someone just help me, I'm depressed,I don't want to do something terrible to myself.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by raje914: 3:56pm On Aug 17
Thanks
Ksudr:

Kogi State University doesn't have an accredited medical school. And again. The federal university in kogi state hasn't commenced medical program. I advise you try out other accreditated college of medicine in other federal universities.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 8:38pm On Aug 17
Jerrypolo:
I have 286 in jamb. I wrote my school's post utme and I didn't do too well. my score is very low. Performance was poor generally. I doubt if it will give me medicine. I need medicine badly. This is my 5th attempt. Someone pls give me an alternative. I was thinking Uniabuja since their form isn't out yet. Someone just help me, I'm depressed,I don't want to do something terrible to myself.
what school...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tomiwaaa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17
unijos bro... no exam, just screening... cut off for medicine is 240
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tomiwaaa(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17
unijos bro... no exam, just screening... cut off for medicine is 240
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17
tomiwaaa:
unijos bro...
no exam, just screening...
cut off for medicine is 240
This is the cut off before you can appear for the screening. Note
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 10:28pm On Aug 17
tomiwaaa:
unijos bro...
no exam, just screening...
cut off for medicine is 240
And I guess the school is competitive, for uniabuja, I don't think any university really considers supplementary candidate if that's what you mean by taking the form because I am sure change of institution has closed but you can keep praying about unijos, anything can happen.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jerrypolo(m): 12:01am
dunsin125:
what school...
The school doesn't matter now bro. I need help.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Whitetalker: 12:06am
Jerrypolo:
I have 286 in jamb. I wrote my school's post utme and I didn't do too well. my score is very low. Performance was poor generally. I doubt if it will give me medicine. I need medicine badly. This is my 5th attempt. Someone pls give me an alternative. I was thinking Uniabuja since their form isn't out yet. Someone just helps me, I'm depressed, I don't want to do something terrible to myself.
If the jamb change of course form is still on, go for it immediately and apply a school that's yet to conduct her postume or better still one that does not conduct at all(make sure your state of origin falls within the catchment area). Goodluck
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tboysalau(m): 4:04am
tomiwaaa:
Nice one sir!
this is really encouraging...
pls sir what do you think of me?
248, 3Cs and 2Bs, MBBS, Unijos....
from south west (Ogun state)
pls what are my chances sir?
Brotherly, I can see you're still hustling.... May Almighty God reward your efforts
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tboysalau(m): 4:14am
I remember those days when I join this thread as a jambite. Tried different schools for admission, and I didn't get admitted until my 5th attempt.
Now to the Glory of God, I'm a 600 level student.
So guys keep the fire burning and don't relent on your dreams. God bless you all
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Acecube(m): 5:25am
Tboysalau:
I remember those days when I join this thread as a jambite. Tried different schools for admission, and I didn't get admitted until my 5th attempt.
Now to the Glory of God, I'm a 600 level student.
So guys keep the fire burning and don't relent on your dreams. God bless you all
Congrats man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by cherems(f): 7:43am
How abt other medical science courses like Nursing, medical laboratory, radiography,human physiology n the likes! Are they welcomed to join cos they offer same courses with mbbs till 400l or so. Just asking

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.