Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1924785 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
VicThory:

So can I write the incoming Neco or gce. And I plan on schooling in unizik. Am am indigen. And my score is the highest in my hood.
You can sit for NECO.
UNIZIK is a Fed University that means you Need a very High Score in their Aptitude test. When you go outside you will know that your Score is not up to anything. Being an Indigene sef will not help you Here.

It seems this is your First time of Seeking for Admission, isn't it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
VicThory:

I planned on Unizik, indigen, and my score is better than many people sha.
Thanks
Hehehehe
Don't rest on your Laurels oh
When you go for Post UME you go see score.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
VicThory:
I planned on Unizik, indigen, and my score is better than many people sha. Thanks
Are you from Awka ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Martins134: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
VicThory:

I planned on Unizik, indigen, and my score is better than many people sha.
Thanks
You don't know what you're talking about. UNIZIK is not an easy school to get into. Their post UTME might look simple but don't be surprised if you see a score below average after all preparations.

And also you need at least a credit pass in biology to be admitted into med school in any university.

Your jamb score is quite low for a federal school but it's not impossible to be admitted- just get a really high post UTME score.
PS: Being from Anambra doesn't guarantee your admission into med school in UNIZIK. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
VicThory:

So can I write the incoming Neco or gce. And I plan on schooling in unizik. Am am indigen. And my score is the highest in my hood.
NECO yes,Unizik NO. There's a lot of competition and I don't know if it is worth it with medicine. If you love health courses there are few you can choose at first before considering writing jamb again if you feel like
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

U said that you are in 100 level abi? Come on don't spill rubbish you are a pre-med student not a medical student yet. Don't complain they switched your course to biochemistry or Anatomy. Even Ebsu medicine is safer than UYO. I prefer to go to a school with 75 quota and above than going for one with 50. We must be watchful. Although I pray you will scale through
Why the pessimism?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Michano22:

boss man, how can I reach you?
Maybe on FB . . . "Owouko Urua" is the username
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by VicThory(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2020
samuelpeters:

You can sit for NECO.
UNIZIK is a Fed University that means you Need a very High Score in their Aptitude test. When you go outside you will know that your Score is not up to anything. Being an Indigene sef will not help you Here.

It seems this is your First time of Seeking for Admission, isn't it?
Yes, it's my first time. I know Indigen won't help. Thanks and I'll try studying hard.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by VicThory(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

NECO yes,Unizik NO. There's a lot of competition and I don't know if it is worth it with medicine. If you love health courses there are few you can choose at first before considering writing jamb again if you feel like

I want to be a cosmetic surgeon. I need this medicine.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by VicThory(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Martins134:

You don't know what you're talking about. UNIZIK is not an easy school to get into. Their post UTME might look simple but don't be surprised if you see a score below average after all preparations.

And also you need at least a credit pass in biology to be admitted into med school in any university.

Your jamb score is quite low for a federal school but it's not impossible to be admitted- just get a really high post UTME score.
PS: Being from Anambra doesn't guarantee your admission into med school in UNIZIK. Thanks.
That's why I needed your audience for clarification. Thanks for your input.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by VicThory(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2020
ARCHEMEDESME:
Are you from Awka ?
No, Ihiala Lga.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by VicThory(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2020
samuelpeters:

Hehehehe
Don't rest on your Laurels oh
When you go for Post UME you go see score.

So the post ume is going to be like this year jamb. When you see another person score or is it hard?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Emarvel:

Don't conclud easily, i read a biography of a man.
He studied physics as first degree and use same certificate to apply for a D.E
Today, he is a proud MBBS holder and he's practicing here in 9ja

Please, can we talk outside Nairaland?

I am considering using a Physical Sciences course to apply for Medicine via DE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Niffyg post=92439178][/quote]

Please I need to ask some questions from you privately
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Eben331:

lipsrsealed sad tongue
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dharryedu: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2020
This is a great forum, keep it up guys. You should consider getting a top degree with affordable tuition for medicine or even Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy in Cyprus, you can be confident in the fact that Cyprus medical schools have an excellent international reputation with modern medical equipment. High-quality programs and world class curriculum.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2020
VicThory:

I want to be a cosmetic surgeon. I need this medicine.
As one of my boses oluwaseun1995 will say. Do things at the right time. Medicine is like a mustard seed let it grow all you need is patience and hard work
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emarvel(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Eben331:

Course?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

lipsrsealed sad tongue

Boss I have to spread out my tentacles very well. I can't afford to miss out this year. So I will be looking forward to any possible ways
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Emarvel:

Course?

I am not comfortable disclosing that here.

Let talk on WhatsApp
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emarvel(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Eben331:

Let talk on WhatsApp
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by oyetunjibaba: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Eben331:

Let talk on WhatsApp

u dey shy or wetin? lol.....u go dey alright las las
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
VicThory:

So the post ume is going to be like this year jamb. When you see another person score or is it hard?
I don't know the Nature of UNIZIK aptitude test. I will ask my Friends.
What i meant by "not resting on your Laurels" was for you to Read very Hard.
Your score is not good enough.
Like in UNN, Medicine cutoff ranges from 327-320. I know it will still be the same case with UNIZIK.
Remember that UNIZIK and UNN are the only Federal Universities in the SE that Offers Medicine. FUNAI is Costly.
It is very Competitive.
If i am to Advice you as a Brother, i would said you change your course to other Medical Related courses.

I wish you Luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mete3: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
With the look of things, Though we can never tell There is probabillity that school may likely resume this year...So be prepared!
My reason for saying this is that ASUU strike may be call off anytime soon..
So let's anticipate for resumption grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
mete3:
With the look of things, Though we can never tell
There is probabillity that school may likely resume this year...So be prepared!

My reason for saying this is that ASUU strike may be call off anytime soon..

So let's anticipate for resumption grin
Of course school will resume this Year.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Michealjamal(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Michealjamal(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Michealjamal(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2020
oyetunjibaba:

u dey shy or wetin? lol.....u go dey alright las las

undecided undecided
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Emarvel:

You can strike out your number now.
Thanks. I will inbox you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rursh(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2020
REAL and UPDATED (2012-2019) University of Ibadan post UTME past questions now available. Call/WhatsApp 08037737245 to get yours either as PDF(softcopy) or hardcopy.

Your distance or location ain't a barrier. Increase your chances of gaining admission into the 1st and the best University for your dream course today.

Check http://nairaland.com/2228034
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by VicThory(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
smiley smiley
samuelpeters:

Like in UNN, Medicine cutoff ranges from 327-320. I know it will still be the same case with UNIZIK.
Remember that UNIZIK and UNN are the only Federal Universities in the SE that Offers Medicine. FUNAI is Costly.
It is very Competitive.
If i am to Advice you as a Brother, i would said you change your course to other Medical Related courses.

I wish you Luck.
Thanks man. smiley
samuelpeters:

It is very Competitive.

I wish you Luck.
Thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (912) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.