Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1830673 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FBB100(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
oyetunjibaba:

Guy!! Make i no lie you eeeh!
Anything you post no dey make sense, you're so full of yourself, kai.... U never even gain admission, you're even confused on which course to choose. Na so so jump from med to nursing,from nursing to med lab,now from med lab to vet lab....Guy! How far now. You no dey encourage person even if what you re saying is true there is a way u address it now! Because sey u no gain admission to a better course no mean sey another person no go fit get ham. Atleast dey reason before u type now. Biko.... I no dey fight u, i dey try borrow u small sense.
the guy is just clueless maybe he should go for AAU Next time maybe they might give him botany grin
oyetunjibaba:

Guy!! Make i no lie you eeeh!
Anything you post no dey make sense, you're so full of yourself, kai.... U never even gain admission, you're even confused on which course to choose. Na so so jump from med to nursing,from nursing to med lab,now from med lab to vet lab....Guy! How far now. You no dey encourage person even if what you re saying is true there is a way u address it now! Because sey u no gain admission to a better course no mean sey another person no go fit get ham. Atleast dey reason before u type now. Biko.... I no dey fight u, i dey try borrow u small sense.
the guy is just clueless maybe he should go for AAU Next time maybe they might give him botany
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Timijo(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Medicine is a noble profession. Kudos to all the medical personnel and the upcoming ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_RIGGJMaUw

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2020
Good morning Y'all.

I'm looking for that guy that wrote Uniben's post utme last year and changed his institution thereafter to Unizik and then got in.

Someone is in dire need of the information you possess, please if you're the one or know the person kindly let me know.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Martins134: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Xandre:
Good morning Y'all.

I'm looking for that guy that wrote Uniben's post utme last year and changed his institution thereafter to Unizik and then got in.

Someone is in dire need of the information you possess, please if you're the one or know the person kindly let me know.

Thanks in anticipation.
That will be Dsplendid
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Martins134:

That will be Dsplendid
Thanks so much, hopefully he replies soon.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 1:12am On Dec 17, 2020
militarydoctor:
Good day Lads and Lasses.
I recently Gained admission into Bingham University to study Medicine and Surgery.
Pls who can help with their course outline for 100L?
Hey, you'll be studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths,further maths and the gst courses.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 1:13am On Dec 17, 2020
dtyla:

I do not know their course outline, but could you please enlighten me about how to get admitted and their fees...
Admission is on, I think.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 1:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Hey guys, so I just passed my Mb exams. I need book recommendations for path and pharm.

11 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 2:12am On Dec 17, 2020
prahcetomi:
Hey guys, so I just passed my Mb exams. I need book recommendations for path and pharm.
Congrats man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 2:28am On Dec 17, 2020
prahcetomi:
Congratulations
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Undilutedme: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2020
prahcetomi:
Congrats chief
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Donpre:

Congrats man
Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Xandre:
Congratulations
Thanks
Undilutedme:
Congrats chief
Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by qwertie1234: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2020
prahcetomi:
congrats doc...at least for now you will rest from Brachial plexus and layers of the s.c.a.l.p
( but pls don't discard the knowledge o cos u gonna need them in medicine an surgery and ofcourse in primaries)
well for histopath I will recommend Robinson pathology
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dsplendid: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Xandre:
Good morning Y'all.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dsplendid: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2020
I was the one Sir,
Actually that happened in 2018, not last year

Sir, how may I be of help?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
prahcetomi:
Congrats...are you in a private university?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dsplendid:
I was the one Sir,

A friend is in a similar situation, she would have loved to speak with you personally.

Good afternoon.

I dunno if giving out your number here is convenient?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OyedejiIfedayo: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Iboyx:
Hello guys. Do u guys think it's too late at 22 to go for mbbs. I intend on getting in via direct entry, so instead of the 6 years it would b 5years. I am a graduate with good grades from a life sciences department. But the situation of the country is also making me afraid(ASUU and co). Do u guys think it's worth it. My parents are willing to fund me Gods willing. I have always dreamt of getting an mbbs degree.

About the age, I got my first admission at same age thinking I was already a old guy, but on getting to school I met many others who were older than me(also their first admission).
Now we are still faced with ASUU and COVID palava, whereas my younger one studying mbbs in state school is not affected. They even used online lectures to cover theoretical aspects during COVID break so on resumption the were set on fast track.

To concludeif you can afford a school that won't waste time go for it and know that you are not too old to study mbbs.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
qwertie1234:

congrats doc...at least for now you will rest from Brachial plexus and layers of the s.c.a.l.p
( but pls don't discard the knowledge o cos u gonna need them in medicine an surgery and ofcourse in primaries)
well for histopath I will recommend Robinson pathology
Thanks chief
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mammangaddafi:
Congrats...are you in a private university?
Yes
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dsplendid: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Xandre:
A friend is in a similar situation, she would have loved to speak with you personally.

Good afternoon.

I dunno if giving out your number here is convenient?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dsplendid: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Alright
she can chat me up on WhatsApp

Hope you don't mind, are you medical student in uniben?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ejehijustice(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dsplendid:
I was the one Sir,

Please can you share the story here again for some of us, it could be beneficial to us. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
You can take down your number Dsplendid.

Yes,I am.

Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dsplendid: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
That's good
U are welcome, boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dsplendid: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Xandre:
You can take down your number Dsplendid.

Yes,I am.
Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dsplendid: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
That's good. U are welcome, boss.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrImmaculate(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Benji2018:
Greetings Medicos and Aspirants in the house,

I scored 80/100 ... Aggregate 75% ... I applied for medicine and surgery UNIBEN what are my chances, and

What's the Quota for medicine in Uniben, I heard it has increased to 150?
Hello, congratulations on your score. From what I've heard, this year's cutoff is 75. So you stand a great chance especially if you are from catchment. Just keep praying. Hope to have you onboard UnibenMED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.