Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1924412 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by poshemmanuel(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dvd4:
I just got Pharmacy, Unizik.
(2nd Degree).

I don't know if I should be happy or not.
Not sure of why you're sounding this way... What course did you initially want? shocked

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
SF123:
Congratulations chief. Welcome to Zikites College of Medicine.
Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
RuyiMedicDiary:
HUGE Congratulations!!! cheesy
thank you

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ruggedfighter: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
ARCHEMEDESME:
Hi guys , I have been admitted to study Medicine and Surgery
Congratulations, bro. Happy for you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
For those interested in Private Medical Schools, I did research on the Most EXPENSIVE Private Medical Schools in Nigeria

Costliest Private Medical Universities in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6_m3I5pB2c
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Most Affordable Private Medical Schools in Nigeria. Please remember to make a comment if there have been a change in school fees of these Private Institutions.

Cheapest Private Medical Universities in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZgGXHHXE4
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Waramiedema63:
Please is optometry a good course to study is there job opportunities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW2JOocpGMw

This video will help you make an informed decision. She is a final year optometry student smiley

She can direct you to the WhatsApp group chat of optometry students in Nigeria where more of your questions will be answered
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adeolabakare(f): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
wazzidon:
Hi, am a 3rd year Medical student of UNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwATkWGWpkk
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 2:31am On Mar 12, 2023
ARCHEMEDESME:

Congratulations
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 2:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Dvd4:
(2nd Degree).

Congratulations
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Ruggedfighter:
Congratulations, bro. Happy for you.
Thanks man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Eben331:

Congratulations
Thank you

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dvd4:
I just got Pharmacy, Unizik. (2nd Degree).
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dvd4:
(2nd Degree).

Congratulations boss. Jamb or Direct entry?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dvd4: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2023
SF123:
Congratulations boss. Jamb or Direct entry?
JAMB
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dvd4:
JAMB
Please what is the jamb score that got you pharmacy and your aggregate.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Clinton39(m): 2:23am On Mar 16, 2023
ARCHEMEDESME:

Wow
Congratulations chief
No one deserves this more
You have really worked hard for this and thank God you have finally earned your place
Success is yours bro.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Clinton39(m): 2:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Dvd4:
(2nd Degree).

Congratulations boss

Please hit me up on WhatsApp
I lost my phone.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Clinton39:

Wow
Congratulations chief
No one deserves this more
You have really worked hard for this and thank God you have finally earned your place
Success is yours bro.
Thank you clinton
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mbaenun: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Greetings to everybody in the house 🙌🙇‍♂️

Please is there any Unical student that has Pc1 books to give out🥺🙏🙏

Even if it's for sale🙏🙏

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Israel07: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Guys please I need your advice on which sch to choose...
I'm thinking of LASU/OOU/YSU which will be the easiest to get admitted into through D.E medicine and surgery. I got 2nd class upper Human Anatomy. I really wanna get in this year as I'm already almost 29. I don't got much time.
I'm considering Yobe state university because it's easy to get admitted

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Israel07:
I'm thinking of LASU/OOU/YSU which will be the easiest to get admitted into through D.E medicine and surgery. I got 2nd class upper Human Anatomy. (Yobe state university). I really wanna get in this year as I'm already almost 29. I don't got much time

And I'm not even up to 25, yet to start and I feel too old already.

Wish you lock

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Israel07:
I'm thinking of LASU/OOU/YSU which will be the easiest to get admitted into through D.E medicine and surgery. I got 2nd class upper Human Anatomy. (Yobe state university). I really wanna get in this year as I'm already almost 29. I don't got much time
Is this what you really want? You graduate at 37 then you’ll be a House boy abi na officer to the same person your age that will be a consultant that will be forming oga on top your head. I wanted to be a doctor too but it was because since I was born I have never been to the hospital until the day I went for the first time and spent 8 days there and witness first hand all that they do and I shaked my head and said so this is what I’m about getting myself into and I said nah I’ll pass.

Please any young person that is shouting I want to be a doctor take them on an excursion for a full week to a teaching hospital let them see everything in 3D then after that if they still want to then allow them.

I’m tired of seeing medical students crying the cry of “had I known” because they didn’t know the gravity of what they are getting themselves into.

Out of 150 students that they admit as doctors only like 10 can be inherently gifted to be in that profession. The others is because they want the “Dr” title, job security, money, they want to travel to uk and respect that they think people have for the profession and not out of passion to save anybody. Go to a teaching hospital and see the attitude of the average doctor. If you like be dying they will be making calls and shining teeth like donkeys. Save lives ko save lives ni.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
RenegadeX:

Is this what you really want? You graduate at 37 then you’ll be a House boy abi na officer to the same person your age that will be a consultant that will be forming oga on top your head. I wanted to be a doctor too but it was because since I was born I have never been to the hospital until the day I went for the first time and spent 8 days there and witness first hand all that they do and I shaked my head and said so this is what I’m about getting myself into and I said nah I’ll pass.

Please any young person that is shouting I want to be a doctor take them on an excursion for a full week to a teaching hospital let them see everything in 3D then after that if they still want to then allow them.

I’m tired of seeing medical students crying the cry of “had I known” because they didn’t know the gravity of what they are getting themselves into.

Out of 150 students that they admit as doctors only like 10 can be inherently gifted to be in that profession. The others is because they want the “Dr” title, job security, money, they want to travel to uk and respect that they think people have for the profession and not out of passion to save anybody. Go to a teaching hospital and see the attitude of the average doctor. If you like be dying they will be making calls and shining teeth like donkeys. Save lives ko save lives ni.

Rest.

A 29 year old should know what is best for him.

13 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Israel07: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bros 29+5 is 34 & I really don't know how my ambition and dream tally's with yours. I got a degree and I have a skill in forex trading from which I make my money working for nobody. Your long epistle amounted to nothing n it's such a waste of time replying you. SMH!

10 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Israel07: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Miracood2:

And I'm not even up to 25, yet to start and I feel too old already.

Wish you lock

If you got your first degree already u won't feel that way much especially if you're passionate. I pray it works out for you too

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Miracood2:

Rest.

A 29 year old should know what is best for him.
*yawns* knowing what is best for you is not by age.
There are 35 to 40 year olds that still do not know what they want
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Israel07:
Bros 29+5 is 34 & I really don't know how my ambition and dream tally's with yours. I got a degree and I have a skill in forex trading from which I make my money working for nobody. Your long epistle amounted to nothing n it's such a waste of time replying you. SMH!

Oh direct entry? 5 years and you think you’ll spend 5 years? Dey play boss.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dvd4: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Clinton39:

Congratulations boss

Please hit me up on WhatsApp
I lost my phone.
I
Thanks!

Okay!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nattynate(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
RenegadeX:

*yawns* knowing what is best for you is not by age.
There are 35 to 40 year olds that still do not know what they want
Oh really

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (912) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.