Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1836954 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
AgbaAwo001:
It's not a big deal, many medical students are busy finding out how to cover the workload they have and pass their exams. No be about writing it bodly on your profile, will you be able to write it boldy during exams? grin

I know schools convert the grades into points in transcripts when one needs it for Masters program.

I was talking in the context of when one is still in medical school.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by poshemmanuel(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AgbaAwo001: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Eben331:

I know schools convert the grades into points in transcripts when one needs it for Masters program.

I was talking in the context of when one is still in medical school.
Okay okay.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Neilpartel: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Greetings medicos in the making. Please is it possible to use the general 100l (Physiology) study materials, textsbooks, handouts, Gs courses, pdfs and past question of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka to study the general 100l courses of mbbs at the University of Jos.

Please bosses, is it possible?

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Obton(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Eben331:

So it is because of accreditation issue. I thought it is because of their school fee. Their school fee was increased some months ago.

Mainly increased school fees & overpopulation. No clear path to resolving the current issues.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Obton(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Eben331:

Okay I get. I know it is almost impossible in federal universities

Yeah, it is. Keeping my fingers crossed though.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Obton:

Mainly increased school fees & overpopulation. No clear path to resolving the current issues.

Okay I understand
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2023
SF123:
Greetings medicos in the making. Please is it possible to use the general 100l (Physiology) study materials, textsbooks, handouts, Gs courses, pdfs and past question of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka to study the general 100l courses of mbbs at the University of Jos.

I don't think that is the right thing to do. Each school has their own course outlines to cover though it is similar in all schools. The best is for you to get from seniors in your school.

You can't prepare for a school without another school's materials

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nattynate(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
SF123:

Good day boss
I've some past questions, textbooks, notes
etc in PDF for 100lvl MBBS and pharmacy in UNIJOS
I can send it to you if you wouldn't mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nattynate:
Good day boss
Greetings chief. All right, i will text you on whatsapp for this. God bless you immensely.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eben331:

I don't that is right to do. Each school has their own course outlines to cover though it is similar in all schools. The best is for you to get seniors from your school.

You can't prepare for a school without another school's materials
All right chief. I sincerely commend you for this. But what about in the prospectus of writing assignment and also using the acquired knowledge in definition of any terms
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nattynate(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
SF123:
Greetings chief. All right, i will text you on whatsapp for this. God bless you immensely.
amen boss
My pleasure
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Grate001: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2023
If you were given the opportunity to start studying medicine from year 1 in Canada, but you are currently in year 5 in Nigeria, which option would you choose?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by exynos(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Grate001:
If you were given the opportunity to start studying medicine from year 1 in Canada, but you are currently in year 5 in Nigeria, which option would you choose?

I'll finish up here, 5 years isn't a joke

You could write the Licensing MCCQE and become par with Canadian MBBS holders upon or before completion of your program

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by peter012: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2023
If you need help with your nursing dissertation topics, there are many options available to you. You can try working through the problems yourself, asking a friend or classmate for help, hiring a tutor, or using an nursing dissertation help.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranidoo(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Nattynate:
Good day boss
Help me with it too bro
abujaoutcast@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Grate001:

Anyone who drops at year 5 just to restart the same program in another country clearly doesn't know that time waits for no man.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranidoo(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2023
SF123:

Are u an admitted medical student of unijos?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AgbaAwo001: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
SF123:
All right chief. I sincerely commend you for this. But what about in the prospectus of writing assignment and also using the acquired knowledge in definition of any terms
Know what each lecturer wants and give him/her like that. Some lecturers want you to give them exactly what they gave you while some permit the use of your words as long as you're passing the same point.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nattynate(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Adranidoo:
Help me with it too bro
abujaoutcast@gmail.com
Thanks
done
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Adranidoo:
Are u an admitted medical student of unijos?
Not yet boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
AgbaAwo001:
Know what each lecturer wants and give him/her like that. Some lecturers want you to give them exactly what they gave you while some permit the use of your words as long as you're passing the same point.
All right chief. I sincerely commend you for this.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by peter012: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Appreciate your efforts to share such helpful content."Nursing Dissertation topics is crucial for students to excel in their studies. It provides valuable guidance and support for complex tasks, ensuring academic success."
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by stupidmods: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranidoo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Aside unijos, is there still any fedral school one can still apply for mbbs with a jamb score of 288?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Adranidoo:
Aside unijos, is there still any fedral school one can still apply for mbbs with a jamb score of 288?

UDUS, FuLafia, BUK.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nattynate(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
stupidmods:

I need it too boss please
chinedunwokocha2002@gmail.com
Thanks
sent

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
tunmexx:

Thanks for your help ma. I really appreciate. God bless you ma
How can I contact you ma?

Via email @ ruyinaeteng@yahoo.com
IG, LinkedIn: Ruyina Eteng
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
SF123:

Hi dear, I would advise against doing that. Please stick to what you get from your seniors. Different schools have their way of teaching, course content, method of grading, etc. Your seniors would give you what you need. That would prevent you from wasting your time in studying what's not necessary.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Adranidoo:

There are handful of federal universities that can give you MBBS with that score, especially those in the North. Though competition is tensed here in the South
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Grate001:

You have one year remaining. Why not wait and complete your medical education here in Nigeria?

Schooling abroad is quite expensive especially when it comes to a course like Medicine. You should also consider this. Why waste hundreds of thousands of naira to get an MD degree when you won't spend up to half of that here? Think about it.

After your graduation here, you can write the medical licensing exam in Canada and do your residency there. This way, you will even be at par with those who schooled in Canada during residency.

Above all, I hope you make the right decision.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.