Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Is It Dat Ladies Prefer Older To Younger Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Dat Ladies Prefer Older To Younger Men? (910 Views)

Why Young Girls Prefer Older Men / Nid Advice Urgently..is It Dat Am Nt Sex Freak Or Y Dnt I Enjoy Sex At All / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Dat Ladies Prefer Older To Younger Men? by jasmine23: 2:16am On Jan 11, 2008
Therez dis guy dat actz quite matured but in early/mid 20's. I am afraid he may not stick 4 long wit marriage not at his immediate need. Atleast I am less worried of older guys, u know d ones in late 20's/in dem 30's, it baffles me because because I have also heard that guyz in in late 20's/early-mid 30's may be desperate; wanting to test d waters 2 find d right one, thus unintentionally breaking hearts, My people wot is ur take?
Re: Why Is It Dat Ladies Prefer Older To Younger Men? by uspry1(f): 3:07am On Jan 11, 2008
There is nothing wrong with Young Ladies prefer dating Older men or vice versa.

Look at the actress Vanessa Willams as villian at "Ugly Betty" date 24 yr old young man---she is between 40-50 yr old.

Look at the singer Tina Turner has interviewed with the Ebony magazine reporter in the 1990s-2000s revealing how she stayed look young despite of she is 60s. Her answer was enjoyed having sex with young men between age 20-30.

Look at book author Terry McMillian, "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" that she is middle-aged woman married to young Jamaican boy telling a story almost similar to this book. (now she divorced)

Don't be narrowed-mind about dating older men or vice versa. By the way there is more existing threads for similar topic at below:

Why Young Women Often Date Older Men?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2247.0.html

Why Would A Girl Date An Older Man But A Guy Can't Date An Older Woman?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-79543.0.html

Would You Date A Man Twice Your Age?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3277.0.html

Can You Date Or Marry Older Than You?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-20604.0.html

In Love With A Much Older Man
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-69947.0.html
Re: Why Is It Dat Ladies Prefer Older To Younger Men? by mex004(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
because of MONEY
Re: Why Is It Dat Ladies Prefer Older To Younger Men? by Effiko(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2011
it is d same reason why older men prefer younger women
Re: Why Is It Dat Ladies Prefer Older To Younger Men? by 190: 4:31pm On May 02, 2011
Effiko:

it is d same reason why older men prefer younger women
angry angry
Re: Why Is It Dat Ladies Prefer Older To Younger Men? by Jackieugo(f): 4:32pm On May 02, 2011
Because they're generally more mature, level-headed and experienced in life lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Dat Ladies Prefer Older To Younger Men? by uzoo: 10:02am On May 03, 2011
did i hear you say test the waters?thats just one of thier numerous thoughts towards any relationship they have with ladies.the younger guy always has this naive mindset when in a relationship,almost childlike,they think they're smarter in everything even when they are inexperienced.hence not willing to share your ideas,or welcome suggestions from you,so(why join him in jumping out the window of the 15th floor).My advice -stick with the older guy,who's had many years of experience cause he's been there,done that and now more focused.trust me you are bound to learn a lot from the relationship even it never ends up in marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Condoms In Your Wallet: Irresponsibilty? / Who Will Stop This Thinking? / Some One I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.