Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Is It True That Ugly Men Don’t Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ugly Men Don’t Cheat? (1159 Views)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Town In Lagos Where Men Don’t Use Condom / NL Ladies Are The That UGLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ugly Men Don’t Cheat? by fynejess: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2012
Do looks have anything to do with being faithful in a relationship? I still wonder as I do not think so.

Every day I hear/read things that make me want to roll on the floor in laughter. Recently, I read on a website the many benefits of marrying an ugly dude.

According to this website, when you are too beautiful as a woman and you are scared of being cheated on by an equally good looking man, go for an ugly guy. They said ugly men outnumber beautiful women.

Let me list the benefits they mentioned on said website:

- An ugly guy will never cheat on you because he feels privileged to have quite a beautiful woman for a wife. (This is absolutely false as most of the unfaithful husbands out there are the ugly ones.)

- The ugliest man in the room is usually the richest. They said ‘financial security is just one ugly man away’. (Do you agree?)

Read the rest here [http://jess2-chinwe..com/2012/09/is-it-true-that-ugly-men-dont-cheat.html]
Re: Is It True That Ugly Men Don’t Cheat? by MyneWhite1(f): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
Cheating is not related to how a man looks IMO.
Re: Is It True That Ugly Men Don’t Cheat? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
anyone who believes this nonsense written on some equally nonsense magazine/website, would have a double fail if they ever follow this advice-
the FIRST fail would be to actually be with someone they are not physically attracted to and the SECOND fail would be when that ugly person finally cheats!

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ugly Men Don’t Cheat? by Mynd44: 2:49am On Sep 17, 2012
Who told the OP ugly men dont cheat? Cheating is not a result of the way one looks and so, cheaters will cheat ugly or handsome
Re: Is It True That Ugly Men Don’t Cheat? by jbblues24(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2019
One chance alert! grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Expensive / Should I Continue With Her? / Pls Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.