Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture (21624 Views)

Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
Image123:

As usual, you divert from the matter. just like you tuck your tail inbetween your legs about the 'call me father' issue.

As usual quoting scripture out of context grin

One wonders, if you did not get the tithing doctrine right, what else have you not got right !!
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by akaazua(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel:

"because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God." - Romans 8:14

"As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him." - 1 John 2:27

That is good counsel my brother. My only fear and concern is whether you are indwelled by the same Holy Spirit as Paul was when the mystery of the rapture was revealed to him in 1thess4:13-18 and 1cor15:51-53.
Is it the same Spirit that Stephen was filled with when the doctrine of trinity was demonstrated before him or another spirit operating through you? He saw Jesus by the side of the Father while the Holy Spirit was with him (Trinity). Acts7:56
Brother there should be no contradiction between you and other preachers who are filled with the Holy Spirit if it is the same Spirit except it is not the same spirit.
So you have counted the teaching on tithe false just because your wife is not comfortable with it! Malac3;10-12 will still continue to be valid as long as the house of the Lord is in existence; so there will be meat in his house. God bless you
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by plappville(f): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
haibe:

My bro at least use your sense(dnt mean to be rude)
My son in faith as paul says would mean timothy could also say my father in faith which is equivalent to my spiritual father.

Also, My Father who is greater than i, would also mean, My son who is lesser than i. Greater for God and Lesser for Jesus.

No be me talk am oo, na our lord Jesus Christ talk am but Bros Olaa no agree with am grin

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by plappville(f): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
akaazua:

That is good counsel my brother. My only fear and concern is whether you are indwelled by the same Holy Spirit as Paul was when the mystery of the rapture was revealed to him in 1thess4:13-18 and 1cor15:51-53.
Is it the same Spirit that Stephen was filled with when the doctrine of trinity was demonstrated before him or another spirit operating through you? He saw Jesus by the side of the Father while the Holy Spirit was with him (Trinity). Acts7:56
Brother there should be no contradiction between you and other preachers who are filled with the Holy Spirit if it is the same Spirit except it is not the same spirit.
So you have counted the teaching on tithe false just because your wife is not comfortable with it! Malac3;10-12 will still continue to be valid as long as the house of the Lord is in existence; so there will be meat in his house. God bless you

I am in no way against tithing, but i am against the way it is been forced on people who do not even have income. It should be a free wll thing. But if tithe as one of the old law still progresing in the church, what stops the 4th commandment? Can you tell me why you obey the 9 others and not the 4th?,

And God spoke all these words, saying: “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Israel was chosen as a light to other nations, God gave them His laws, these laws today are no longer effective with christians. Does it means that God has change or has a different law with the gentiles?

You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
[size=16pt]Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. [/size]In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

Remember, Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath-Luke 6:1-11 yet we still dont observe it, I had love to see where Jesus talk about TITHE, that seem to be the LCM of most churches today.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Also, My Father who is greater than i, would also mean, My son who is lesser than i. Greater for God and Lesser for Jesus.

No be me talk am oo, na our lord Jesus Christ talk am but Bros Olaa no agree with am

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
Not willing to distract issues, but just to comment on this quotes. it has been severally explained even from the Bible that Jesus became lesser so as to die be our example and die for us. Eternally, He is not lesser, for 33years, yes, but eternally, No.

Phi 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Phi 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
Remember, Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath-Luke 6:1-11 yet we still dont observe it, I had love to see where Jesus talk about TITHE, that seem to be the LCM of most churches today.
Jesus is our Lord and the Lord of the Sabbath, that's why we observe the Sabbath the way He observed it while on earth. He worshipped and worked on any day of the week, and this often made the religious leaders in His day very mad at Him. the principle and spirit in the sabbath is that of rest. Everyone and thing should be allowed to rest and worship. All days belong to God, and no day is exactly holier than the other, except to the individual.
Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of a holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Lastly, Jesus talked about tithe in
Mat 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
and
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

Fortunately and honestly, He didn't condemn it or ever tell/forewarn people to beware of it. He didn't say it would make people to 'loose' their salvation, or any such lie that people who don't want to tithe give these last days.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
In DL, they preach the bible and if tithe is in the bible, than there is nothing wrong in preaching it. It seem the op have personal problem with the church DL
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by PastorKun(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mee234: In DL, they preach the bible and if tithe is in the bible, than there is nothing wrong in preaching it. It seem the op have personal problem with the church DL

True, tithes is in the bible but there two questions I want to ask?

1. Is the type of tithing preached in DL the same as instructed in the bible or is it a twisted version of the biblical one?

2. Granted tithing was instructed to the Jews in the bible but was the instruction to tithe extended to christians as the bible makes it clear that christians are not bound by Jewish laws.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pastor Kun:

True, tithes is in the bible but there two questions I want to ask?

1. Is the type of tithing preached in DL the same as instructed in the bible or is it a twisted version of the biblical one?

2. Granted tithing was instructed to the Jews in the bible but was the instruction to tithe extended to christians as the bible makes it clear that christians are not bound by Jewish laws.

This law of a thing again in relation to christians, me and goshen don talk about am tire.
I would not say anything here, will just keep reading.

Deeper life does not mandate anyone to pay tithe, if you have you give, if not God bless you.
Giving out of your income to God will surely bring blessing to you and if DL tells you so, that does not mean they are mandating the payment of tithe on you.

"But this i say, he that soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly and he that soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully" (2 corinth 9:6)

If DL tells you its best for you to give to God, that doesnt still mean you are mandated to pay tithe.

"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, let him give, not grudgingly or of necessity, for God loveth a cheerful giver" (2 corinth 9:7)

NO ONE FORCES TITHE PAYMENT ON YOU IN DEEPERLIFE
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
LOL I FEAR SOME PEOPLE O
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pastor kun, what type of tithe is been preach in DL?
Heiba said it well.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pastor kun, what type of tithe is been preach in DL?
Haibe said it well.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by PastorKun(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mee234: Pastor kun, what type of tithe is been preach in DL?
Haibe said it well.

Like most pentecostal churches, DL preaches monetary tithes from income twisted from malachi 3:10 which in itself is even irrelevant to christianity. Monetary tithes from income is NOT biblical and scriptures had to be twisted to justify it.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
I am beginning to worry that a lot of churches that preach Malachi 3:9 seem to have got so many other things wrong.

Confusion galore !!

God please bring back sanity to the body of Christ cry
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by PastorKun(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
frosbel: I am beginning to worry that a lot of churches that preach Malachi 3:9 seem to have got so many other things wrong.

Confusion galore !!

God please bring back sanity to the body of Christ cry

You are absolutely correct, it was my biblical studies that was inspired when I discovered that tithing taught in the church today is a false doctrine that made me open my eyes to so many false teachings in the church today.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Like most pentecostal churches, DL preaches monetary tithes from income twisted from malachi 3:10 which in itself is even irrelevant to christianity. Monetary tithes from income is NOT biblical and scriptures had to be twisted to justify it.

Malachi 3:10
King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me
now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour
you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

tithe (t )
n.
a. A tenth part of one's annual income contributed
voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support
of the clergy or church.
b. The institution or obligation of paying tithes.
2. A tax or assessment of one tenth.
a. A tenth part.
b. A very small part.

DL preaches monetary tithe? I hope you can see the definition of tithe, like have told you before, deeper life will be one of the least churches to spend their time preaching about money issues. Malachi 3:10 is irrelevant to christianity? I guess we should all tear it away from our bibles, how can the word of God be irrelevant, simple thing, bring tithe that there may be meat in my house and i will bless you, is that too much for we christians?

I know you believe we should not obey the law of God at all but infact malachi 3:10 is not a law, So whats ur excuse, if its irrelevant, then psalms and other favourable verses and promises of God like "you shall be the head and not the tail" should be irrelevant to christians also.

God tells us to prove Him, as to whether He will fulfill the
following promise: “Bring you all the tithes into the
storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and
prove Me now herewith, says the LORD of hosts, if I will
not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a
blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive
it” (Mal. 3:10).
If this were not enough, God extends His promise further.
Notice what else He promises: “And I will rebuke the
devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits
of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before
the time in the field, says the LORD of hosts. And all
nations shall call you blessed: for you shall be a delightful
land, says the LORD of hosts” (Mal. 3:11-12).
The promises in these verses were not limited to ancient
Israel. They are living promises, still in effect today, for
those who will take God at His word and actually PROVE
HIM!
This promises are still in effect today and if the promises are still in effect, the conditions for the promises must also be in effect. Thus i conclude that tithe is still applicable to we christians, you dont have to believe, its the truth.
I know we are fund of claiming promises in the scriptures even in the old testament but we never want to pay any price at all. May God help us.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by ijawkid(m): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2012
haibe:

King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me
now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour

tithe (t )
n.
of the clergy or church.
a. A tenth part.
b. A very small part.

DL preaches monetary tithe? I hope you can see the definition of tithe, like have told you before, deeper life will be one of the least churches to spend their time preaching about money issues. Malachi 3:10 is irrelevant to christianity? I guess we should all tear it away from our bibles, how can the word of God be irrelevant, simple thing, bring tithe that there may be meat in my house and i will bless you, is that too much for we christians?

I know you believe we should not obey the law of God at all but infact malachi 3:10 is not a law, So whats ur excuse, if its irrelevant, then psalms and other favourable verses and promises of God like "you shall be the head and not the tail" should be irrelevant to christians also.

HIM!
This promises are still in effect today and if the promises are still in effect, the conditions for the promises must also be in effect. Thus i conclude that tithe is still applicable to we christians, you dont have to believe, its the truth.
I know we are fund of claiming promises in the scriptures even in the old testament but we never want to pay any price at all. May God help us.

Is there @ least just one verse from the New Testament that talks about tithing??

Did d 1st century christians tithe??
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by ijawkid(m): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2012
haibe:

King James Version (KJV)

tithe (t )
n.
of the clergy or church.
a. A tenth part.
b. A very small part.

HIM!

Is there @ least just one verse from the New Testament that talks about tithing??

Did d 1st century christians tithe??
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by PastorKun(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2012
haibe:

of the clergy or church.
a. A tenth part.
b. A very small part.

And is that how the bible defines tithes Why do you have to refer to a man made dictionary definition when the bible clearly defines it in other terms. According to the bible biblical tithes is from the produce of the land of israel and their livestock. No mention of tithes from income in the bible. Monetary tithes from income was derived from twisting the word of God and we all know it is a very grievous sin to twist the word of God. You may wish to read deut 14:22-29 to see how defines tithes and compare it to the twisted version DL and other lost churches preach.

2 Likes

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2012
Pastor Kun:

And is that how the bible defines tithes Why do you have to refer to a man made dictionary definition when the bible clearly defines it in other terms. According to the bible biblical tithes is from the produce of the land of israel and their livestock. No mention of tithes from income in the bible. Monetary tithes from income was derived from twisting the word of God and we all know it is a very grievous sin to twist the word of God. You may wish to read deut 14:22-29 to see how defines tithes and compare it to the twisted version DL and other lost churches preach.

Get the perspective of those verses, an increase in their seed is no different from the increase of your money income(seed).

How many people engage in subsistence farming today?
So how will God collect something that does not exist as tithe.
The increase of their(isrealites) seed was their earnings after sowing when they harvest.
That goes to us also, as we invest(sowing), we have some profit/income(harvest), So what stops it from being applied to christians?
Because we dont engage in the way gains were gotten from the past doesnt stop us from being able to pay tithe.

Think of it! If the isrealites at that time stopped subsistence farming as a means of their income/earnings, will that stop them from paying their tithe? Obviously not.
Sorry but your argument against tithing does not really make sense.

" Bring forth all the tithe of thine increase"

What is your increase today?
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2012
Dictionary.com
Income: something that come in as an addition or increase. Esp by chance.

Thus an increase could be in the form of agricultural produce, money, animal farming and so forth
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by PastorKun(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2012
haibe:

Get the perspective if those verses, an increase in their seed is no different from the increase of your money income(seed).

Seed of crops is different from money stop trying to twist scripture to justify a scam.

How many people engage in subsistence farming today?
A lot of people even though gentiles who are not under the law are not required to tithe of their increase.

So how will God collect something that does not exist as tithe.

God does not collect any thing from anybody.

The increase of their seed was their earnings after sowing and then they harvest.
That goes to us also, as we invest(sowing), we have some profit/income(harvest),

Wrong analogy there were israelites in those days that engaged in other professions like builders, carpenters, artisans, blacksmiths, soldiers e.t.c and earned income yet they were never required to tithe of their income.

So what stops it from being applied to christians?

Becos christians are not under the jewish laws that established tithing and the apostles whom Jesus commissioned to establish the early church NEVER taught it as applicable to christians. Infact tithing was not introduced to christianity until the year 587AD over five hundered years afer the christian faith was established and it was introduced by the catholic church to make money.

Because we dont engage in the way gains were gotten from the past doesnt stop us from being able to pay tithe.
Tithing is NOT a part of the christian beliefs or teachings handed down to us by the apostles and as gentiles we have no business obeying obsolete Jewish laws.(albeit in a twisted formart)

Think of it! If the isrealites at that time stopped subsistence farming as a means of their income/earnings, will that stop them from paying their tithe? Obviously not.

Yes it would stop them as tithes was instructed to them to be given strictly from the land of Israel(the promised land) tithing was based on a covenant God had with the children of Israel at that time. It had to do with the produce of the promised land God had given them and nothing else. As i said ealier the chidren of Irael earned income from sevral other sources apart from land produce and they NEVER tithed from it.

Sorry but your argument against tithing does not really make sense.

" Bring forth all the tithe of thine increase"

What is your increase today?

On the contrary it is modern day tithing today that doesn't make sense as the bible had to be twisted to arrive at it.

Have you read Deut 14:22-29? if you haven't please do and tell me how you can reconcile how tithing is described there to the scam that is preached today as tithing.

1 Like

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2012
Did the early apostles write that smoking marijuana is a sin? Or that masturbating is a sin or that sex with animals is a sin?
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2012
@pastor kun, Did the early apostles write that smoking marijuana is a sin? Or that masturbatin is a sin or that sex with animals is a sin?

Neither did the NT state that gambling is wrong but should i then engage in gambling.

Lol, we christians are doing everthing we can to make the OT void.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Image123(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2012
it continues to amaze me how people would think that giving tithe makes a church/churches lost, or not going to church equates seeing the light. others are touching sinners' lives and bringing people to repentance, people are here making a ministry of accusing churches, and claiming to see some strange light. devil dey try sha
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by PastorKun(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2012
haibe: Did the early apostles write that smoking marijuana is a sin? Or that masturbating is a sin or that sex with animals is a sin?

Obviously you have no reasonble response to my answers becos you know what i have written is the truth. I know your predicament, you are finding it very difficult to believe that your highly revered Kumuyi and other MOGs you respect so much have been lying to you on this tithes issue. Fact remains tithing is not a christian doctrine but Jewish one which was twisted and modified by modern preachers and illegaly applied to the church.

I still await your comments or questions on Deut 14:22-29. When you have finished that you can also read Hebrews 7:5-19 with special emphasis on verses 11,12,18 &19. there you would find that tithing was officially brought to an end for the church cause the priesthood has changed. Tithing there was described as a weak useless and unprofitable law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Obviously you have no reasonble response to my answers becos you know what i have written is the truth. I know your predicament, you are finding it very difficult to believe that your highly revered Kumuyi and other MOGs you respect so much have been lying to you on this tithes issue. Fact remains tithing is not a christian doctrine but Jewish one which was twisted and modified by modern preachers and illegaly applied to the church.

I still await your comments or questions on Deut 14:22-29. When you have finished that you can also read Hebrews 7:5-19 with special emphasis on verses 11,12,18 &19. there you would find that tithing was officially brought to an end for the church cause the priesthood has changed. Tithing there was described as a weak useless and unprofitable law.

Let Me get your point again, are you saying paying tithe is wrong?
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by alexleo(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2012
frosbel: Over the next few weeks and even months, we will address these issues .

Oh I forgot to mention :

1. Eternal torment
2. Immortal soul

kEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF ABOUT THIS TWO THINGS.WHEN U DIE U LL SEE HOW WRONG U ARE .
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by PastorKun(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2012
haibe:

Let Me get your point again, are you saying paying tithe is wrong?

Whilst it is not wrong to give any percentage of your income you choose to the church, it is wrong to give it in fulfilment of the tithe commanded to the jewish people under the Jewsih law as to do so as a christian would mean cutting your self off the grace of christ. Galatians 3:10 & Galatians 5:1-4. So if you are giving a tithe or whatever you call it or decide make sure in your heart that you are giving out of your own choice and not becos you feel you are obligated to pay it as a christian. What is also extremely wrong if for preachers to teach tithes to the church based on malachi 3:10 which is based on the law and makes it mandatory for christians who are not under the law. What is also grieviously wrong is to change the word of God from food items as stated in the bible to money to justify monetary tithing. It is a very big sin to change/twist the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Gracious10: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
frosbel:

so I should tell you my church name and city so that my enemies can find me, lol. grin grin

SCARY CAT!! grin
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by caye(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
frosbel:

I can only rejoice that God has delivered me and many others from that apostate harlot church correctly designated as mystery Babylon the great.

Peace !!
FROSBEL GOES TO THE AMERICAN-ORGINATED CHURCH CALLED CHURCH OF CHRIST(the ones located in Nigeria).
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
Gracious10:

SCARY CAT!! grin

Surely, there's no rest for the wicked. grin
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
Image123:

it continues to amaze me how people would think that giving tithe makes a church/churches lost, or not going to church equates seeing the light. others are touching sinners' lives and bringing people to repentance, people are here making a ministry of accusing churches, and claiming to see some strange light. devil dey try sha

They almost saw the light. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Really Need Bodyguards / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Official Anthem mp3 / Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.