Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029029 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2013
why una like to dey take style insult people?? una wan take style pursue lawal commot shocked una dey craze oh grin grin grin! una pursue sammy
4love away that one no do una. i received an uncomfirmed report that the NIS recruitment will commence by January cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. i am not tired of waiting sha! agaracha must come back. when they get tired of debating, they will still call me for my APL. cool cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tessy02(f): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=kelvin1191]
Give me d slot naw if na free but if na for sale, i go pay when after my passing out parade.[/quote

Hmmm oh pple wey get connection....we dt dnt v let's pray harder I bliv God will do it 4 me... I strongly bliv i ll surely b among d lucky ones...Amen!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nocojp: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
If ASUU resumes skul, the date 4 the NIS exam will show out
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nocojp: If ASUU resumes skul, the date 4 the NIS exam will show out
Wht do u mean by that? pls let us be serious-minded on this thread!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bussyj: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
@nonso686, pls wot is d latest. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Does it mean dat no 1 has a reasonable information concerning dis NIS recruitment? I'm tired of people coming here claiming to have first hand information dat never appears to be true. Some one came up here some days ago claiming dat he has a first hand info dat d apptitude test would hold next week while until now, nothing has been heard about dat. Pls fellow Nairalanders, all we need is just 1 person wit d right info n not so many persons running around with rumours.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dandybutix:
Bros, Do u advice dat B.Eng holder should apply to become a driver @ Customs? I like Customs too but i can't take a driving Job to drive someone dat i might d same qualification with, pls.
If you are interested, you can use your o'level result, though the recruitment has closed. You can pay ur way later after you are into the system.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Concerning the NIS information I promised to share, I am sorry, I could not ask my contact when I called him. What he told me made me not to raise the issue. He said 2 days ago, they had over 1000 illegal immigrants issues to attend to and that the CG is out of the country. I guess this is why nothing is really happening yet. Thanks my people. Please anybody with any other valid information should drop it here. I promise to confirm the validity of the information from my source.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
@suxess001
I don't doubt what some guys on this thread are saying about slots. From what I know and have seen, any rep member or a senator can write a recommendation letter to anybody that approach him if he or she wishes to do so (especially if the person is coming from the constituency he or she represent). But not all those letters are honoured most especially if its not followed up my the rep or senator involved. But if the rep or a senator is a chairman, vice chairman or have an oversight in the agency or ministry doing the recruitment, then most of the applicant recommended will be taking (if he recommend large number of people, most times in order of priority or scale of preference ) or all on the list will be taking (if he recommends few applicants). But I believe that any applicant recommended my the senate president and deputy, speaker and deputy, chief whip and deputy, majority leader and minority leader(thought they recommend large number). Its only God that is the ultimate. Its well
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Let sum1 feed us wt up- to- date info abt ds NIS stuff. All d ogas at d top we dey beg una ooo. 1luv

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Chibuking81(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
All what we needed now is recommendation and approval from God, and this can be obtain only through prayer and faithfulness to the commandment of God, because he is the director of the directors, and as sons and daughters of the director you need no other person to recommed you, because he will do it and approve it and the work will be all yours, I used it time with out number and it work for me, it will always work for me, also it can work for you, just try it with hundread percent assurance, because he will do it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2013
Chibuking81: All what we needed now is recommendation and approval from God, and this can be obtain only through prayer and faithfulness to the commandment of God, because he is the director of the directors, and as sons and daughters of the director you need no other person to recommed you, because he will do it and approve it and the work will be all yours, I used it time with out number and it work for me, it will always work for me, also it can work for you, just try it with hundread percent assurance, because he will do it.
may God connect us to our helpers, because God use people to help people, O'lord pls show us mercy.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2013
God unto u i put all my trust...grant me n my loved ones dis NIS JOB...b4 d end of dis week,may ur name b highly lifted! Say a big amen if u believe in God. Amen frm me, wot abt u?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi20: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls anybody with useful info about fire service, cos I heard something is really going on
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi20: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls anybody with useful info about fire service, cos I heard something is really going on. Thanks for ur urgent respond
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Amalision: @suxess001
I don't doubt what some guys on this thread are saying about slots. From what I know and have seen, any rep member or a senator can write a recommendation letter to anybody that approach him if he or she wishes to do so (especially if the person is coming from the constituency he or she represent). But not all those letters are honoured most especially if its not followed up my the rep or senator involved. But if the rep or a senator is a chairman, vice chairman or have an oversight in the agency or ministry doing the recruitment, then most of the applicant recommended will be taking (if he recommend large number of people, most times in order of priority or scale of preference ) or all on the list will be taking (if he recommends few applicants). But I believe that any applicant recommended my the senate president and deputy, speaker and deputy, chief whip and deputy, majority leader and minority leader(thought they recommend large number). Its only God that is the ultimate. Its well

Bravo! You have very great knowledge of how this thing works. To butress your point, a recommendation letter is only effective if the person issuing the letter is a chairman/vice chairman/member of the commitee oversighting that MDA. Also, since recommendation letters come in every day, only those whose letters are backed by calls or physical visit from the issuer of the letter to the head of the MDA in question have better chances. May I also add that when it comes to paramilitary recruitment/replacement, individual recommendation letters are rarely issued instead a compilation of names are sent.

I said David Mark sent over 70 names, some people are crying foul. Whereas David Mark's Legislative aides, PAs or even secretary will still smuggle letters to the Ministry of Interior (though consideration of this type of letter is solely on luck).

A friend of mine got a job last year with a recommendation letter from David Mark. The letter was signed by Mark's PA and I swear that Mark wasn't aware of that letter. The PA hammered the DG with calls claiming he was acting on behalf of Mark........The DG give my guy work sharp sharp grin

femi20: Pls anybody with useful info about fire service, cos I heard something is really going on

Fire service is currently under fire from Fed Character Commission. They did an underG recruitment recently and it became public because they recruited too many and some tribes were favored over others.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Skyrex(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
The almighty God dat made it possible 4 me 2 aply 4 dis NIS job will c us 2ru 2 d end. Amen. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
As at last week, d interior minister intended d nis exam to be written 1st sat. of dec and d file that contains d shortlisted applicants is stil with him; i dont kno y d list is yet to be published, bt wen i get update i wil post it here, lets exercise little patience.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ifedayosol(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
nonso686: As at last week, d interior minister intended d nis exam to be written 1st sat. of dec and d file that contains d shortlisted applicants is stil with him; i dont kno y d list is yet to be published, bt wen i get update i wil post it here, lets exercise little patience.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
nonso686: As at last week, d interior minister intended d nis exam to be written 1st sat. of dec and d file that contains d shortlisted applicants is stil with him; i dont kno y d list is yet to be published, bt wen i get update i wil post it here, lets exercise little patience.
@nonso686, bros Godspeed on dat info. Keep it flowing ok. In dat list of shortlisted candidates, my name is sure there. Look well wen next u get to d ministers office,U'd see my name on page 1 row 7. He is a good God!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2013

D xam is not goin 2 b conducted dis yr.it's either nxt yr late jan.or feb.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
I hope this doesnt end up like the Navy...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Piresios:

D xam is not goin 2 b conducted dis yr.it's either nxt yr late jan.or feb.
If Feb, the training shud be 2015. because it wil take months for them to call for interview, it wil also take months to cal for appointment letters and documentation, who knows, it may take months too b4 the cal for training...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hahahahahaha....my tommy ooo,
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: If Feb, the training shud be 2015. because it wil take months for them to call for interview, it wil also take months to cal for appointment letters and documentation, who knows, it may take months too b4 the cal for training...

Nway,God has d final say.dat was wat I was told.
it was comfirmd fr a realiabl source.
Am not sayin we sud rely on dis o.jus tink I sud share wat I heard.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
nekede11: Hahahahahaha....my tommy ooo,

Hahahahahaha....wat abt ur tommy ooo?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Piresios:

Nway,God has d final say.dat was wat I was told.
it was comfirmd fr a realiabl source.
Am not sayin we sud rely on dis o.jus tink I sud share wat I heard.
All these reliable sources, different information, one NIS....
No offense intended though... Weneva dey want, let dem call...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
These 70 and 30 names flying around, I use to think d Senators are organised to submit a specific number of names to the Senate Comm. On Interior, likewise the House members which may then b submitted to the NIS. How could only one person submit 30 names for employment, not to talk of 70 names...
Pls I want to blive that the over 70 names could have bin submitted by a gud number of senators, likewise the 30 names. Abeg una dey cut our liver here o!
And those saying senate nd house chairmen of the interior hv upper hands, I doubt it. Wat about those who are chairing committees that wud neva hv anytin to do wit recruitment, so they wont benefit?...
Pls I wish to be cleared from the more informed.
Anyway, in all Jehova has d final say! I pray I be among the favored ones!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
@vicope
U really know the rule of the game. Just that some people on this thread will not understand. If I say the number of applicants being recommended by the presidency [president, his current wife, the daugther of the first wife,vice president, the presidential aides (especially Reuben Abati, Doyin Okupe and Gulak)], and some other people in the presidency on this immigration recruitment some people here will say its a lie.

Last two weeks a lady working with my cousin in abuja did her documentation in fire service as a grade level 07. I saw the appointment letter with my naked eye

I don't talk much. in fact vicope u have said it all. Let's some people doubt u but the fact remains that what u r saying is the perfect truth, let them go and verify and see things by themselves. God will surely grant us our desires

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Amalision: @vicope
U really know the rule of the game. Just that some people on this thread will not understand. If I say the number of applicants being recommended by the presidency [president, his current wife, the daugther of the first wife,vice president, the presidential aides (especially Reuben Abati, Doyin Okupe and Gulak)], and some other people in the presidency on this immigration recruitment some people here will say its a lie.

Last two weeks a lady working with my cousin in abuja did her documentation in fire service as a grade level 07. I saw the appointment letter with my naked eye

I don't talk much. in fact vicope u have said it all. Let's some people doubt u but the fact remains that what u r saying is the perfect truth, let them go and verify and see things by themselves. God will surely grant us our desires

Amen Sir!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ejiykzazi2007
My dear to verify if house committee chairman and vice chairman, senate committee chairman and vice or even members of the committee on interior has upper hand on NIS. Get a letter from any of them (rep or senator in the committee), make sure he or she calls (just to confirm if the letter was received) or forward your name, application number and qualification to Abba Moro, CG of NIS, perm sec ministry of interior or even the director of CDFIPSB. If u don't get this current NIS job, then something is wrong spiritually

I think that's the only way u will believe. Give it a trial and see things for your self

NOTE: not just a single call but plus a reminder always or just a single visit in person (this is the best of all if the rep or senator will accord u such opportunity)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Just experimenting,don't mind
Piresios:

Hahahahahaha....wat abt ur tommy ooo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.