Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029019 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by amakodi247: 5:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Lets all forget about this oga at the top issue,i know its real but GOD has the final say in anyones destiny if we put our trust fully on him and HIM alone,we had an experience lately.My younger brother applied for the NAF DSSC people were also talking about oga at the top,my younger bros has non but as i speak to uhis name appeared on the final list and he just came back from the final screening....what can we say about that....when we put our trust on GOD,He alone has the ability to navigate us to our DESTINY

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi20: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Pls can somebody confirm how true this info is..... A friend told me that some people have started receiving their appointment letter for fire srevice
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2013
@femi20
I can authoritatively tell u that a lady working with my cousin did her documentation in fire service last two weeks in abuja, I held and saw the appointment letter with my two naked eyes, she was placed on grade level 07
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Security agencies to receive funds directly from consolidated revenue fund, i beleive dis wil introduce more underG Recruitment. May God help us.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi20: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
@Amalision
Thanks very much for ur concrete respond. That means my guy was right. It is well
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2013
Amalision: @ejiykzazi2007
My dear to verify if house committee chairman and vice chairman, senate committee chairman and vice or even members of the committee on interior has upper hand on NIS. Get a letter from any of them (rep or senator in the committee), make sure he or she calls (just to confirm if the letter was received) or forward your name, application number and qualification to Abba Moro, CG of NIS, perm sec ministry of interior or even the director of CDFIPSB. If u don't get this current NIS job, then something is wrong spiritually

I think that's the only way u will believe. Give it a trial and see things for your self

NOTE: not just a single call but plus a reminder always or just a single visit in person (this is the best of all if the rep or senator will accord u such opportunity)

Pls are u sayin that recommendation frm Senators or Reps who are not committee members on Interior wont b taken serious? I just want to knw how dis tin woks but finally God has d last say...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lilyben: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2013
@ Amakodi247, you are right.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lilyben: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2013
I can't wait 4 NIS training. As u can see, dis one is now ready.

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
This time around it's no longr bsines as usual; members of d house committee on interior demanded for 10 slots each but d ministr finally gave them 5 slots each; if u go to ur rep or senatr or d service chiefs, they wil rcomend u but, in most cases, tht is only to giv u a sense of belonging, it doesnt mean u wil b considered; guy, if u go to d cdfipb, u wil be surprisd at what is going on, influential ppl ar busy pavin way for their relatives and frnds; indeed this nis recruitmt is a highly competitive one!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dannyvoltron(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thank you Jesus. U are my House of Rep member. My Senator and my Oga @ the Top.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nis abeg publish d list of we d shortlisted candidates!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lawalyato: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Amalision: @femi20
I can authoritatively tell u that a lady working with my cousin did her documentation in fire service last two weeks in abuja, I held and saw the appointment letter with my two naked eyes, she was placed on grade level 07

CONFIRMED...320 PEOPLE DEY TRAINING CAMP NOW.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ejiykzazi2007
That is not what I mean please. Any other senator or rep can write but for it to be effective he or she must follow it up with calls or visits just like vicope has explained in his earlier post. Without follow up guy it will be hard for it to work out considering the present situation in naija. I am telling u out of experience just within june 2012 to date

The reason why that of chairman, vice and members of committee appear to more effective is that they have oversight in that particular agency or MDAs and as a resulted they r allocated slots specially or slots are reserved for them for some reasons (which are not limited to: they supervise, monitor, defend and in majority have sympathy on the budget presented by agency or MDAs involved

God will grant us our desires

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
@nonso686
U know what is currently on ground. I guess u do pay some visit in the board or u have a very agile source in the board. Lolz

Our dreams will be fulfilled by God grace. God is the ultimate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
nonso686: This time around it's no longr bsines as usual; members of d house committee on interior demanded for 10 slots each but d ministr finally gave them 5 slots each; if u go to ur rep or senatr or d service chiefs, they wil rcomend u but, in most cases, tht is only to giv u a sense of belonging, it doesnt mean u wil b considered; guy, if u go to d cdfipb, u wil be surprisd at what is going on, influential ppl ar busy pavin way for their relatives and frnds; indeed this nis recruitmt is a highly competitive one!

Hmmmm!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannyvoltron: Thank you Jesus. U are my House of Rep member. My Senator and my Oga @ the Top.

I love your faith bro! God will answer your prayer, He is the ultimate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Amalision: @ejiykzazi2007
My dear to verify if house committee chairman and vice chairman, senate committee chairman and vice or even members of the committee on interior has upper hand on NIS. Get a letter from any of them (rep or senator in the committee), make sure he or she calls (just to confirm if the letter was received) or forward your name, application number and qualification to Abba Moro, CG of NIS, perm sec ministry of interior or even the director of CDFIPSB. If u don't get this current NIS job, then something is wrong spiritually

I think that's the only way u will believe. Give it a trial and see things for your self

NOTE: not just a single call but plus a reminder always or just a single visit in person (this is the best of all if the rep or senator will accord u such opportunity)

You just spoke my mind!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dannyvoltron(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2013
vicope:

I love your faith bro! God will answer your prayer, He is the ultimate.
AMEN. And because you wish me well, you and i will be standing @ d training ground together. Saluting each other. Indeed God is the ultimate

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by onyibajoe(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
amakodi247: Lets all forget about this oga at the top issue,i know its real but GOD has the final say in anyones destiny if we put our trust fully on him and HIM alone,we had an experience lately.My younger brother applied for the NAF DSSC people were also talking about oga at the top,my younger bros has non but as i speak to uhis name appeared on the final list and he just came back from the final screening....what can we say about that....when we put our trust on GOD,He alone has the ability to navigate us to our DESTINY
A living witness. There still exist roomz for merit.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by abiolamolagmai: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
What is the latest update on nis recruitment exercise of 2013
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by abiolamolagmai: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls house does anyone have useful information on nis 2013 recruitment
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
The recruitment board is good-to-go, it's the minister's approval thts delaying this whole thing, once he approves the list, d exam will be conducted immediately; the board wil meet mon or tues next wk, let's see what happens next week.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by abiolamolagmai: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks a lot mr nonso686 for the useful information
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by princeotex(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nonso is it true that the commitee is going to hold their meeting nxt week?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello, my people I wish to use dis medium to convey to all of us dat are waiting for NIS aptitude test dat d test would definitely take place before 20th of dis december. I'm saying dis because of some of us dat r supposing dat d said test might perserve till January. Read ur GMAT well n don't depend only on d past question dat has been flying around Nairaland. Be wise n may the God I worship crown our efforts with Success in both d test n interview. Special Grace all d way....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
prince otex: Nonso is it true that the commitee is going to hold their meeting nxt week?
But i posted d info now!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kdjmamar: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
lawal,vicope,nonso and others plz help me out, if d interviewer ask dis Quesion during interview (why should i employ u) plz what is suitable answer for it
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kdjmamar: lawal,vicope,nonso and others plz help me out, if d interviewer ask dis Quesion during interview (why should i employ u) plz what is suitable answer for it
Do not expect such questions for the nis interview; u can encounter such qustns in private organsatns, all u need to do is to emphasize ur qualifications, expriencs an strenghts with respect to d post in questn.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dandybutix: Hello, my people I wish to use dis medium to convey to all of us dat are waiting for NIS aptitude test dat d test would definitely take place before 20th of dis december. I'm saying dis because of some of us dat r supposing dat d said test might perserve till January. Read ur GMAT well n don't depend only on d past question dat has been flying around Nairaland. Be wise n may the God I worship crown our efforts with Success in both d test n interview. Special Grace all d way....

NOTED!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls can senior immigration officers help?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
tope ayan: Pls can senior immigration officers help?
Yes, depending on their relationship with key members of the cdfipb or the minister; note: it's not nis that is in charge of the recruitment but the cdfipb!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
nonso686: Do not expect such questions for the nis interview; u can encounter such qustns in private organsatns, all u need to do is to emphasize ur qualifications, expriencs an strenghts with respect to d post in questn.

Perfect response! In addition, let your answer be apt and brief! If possible, summarize it into a sentence or two. Just as he (Nonso) had explained, your answer will depend on the type of organization you are seeking employment into and the position you applied for.

I would have given you an example, but my context may not be applicable to the organisation you are seeking employment. However, if it is about NIS, I don't think this question will ever be asked. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.