Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026724 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Story for the gods not what we intends to hear joor.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by davelon(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
mimick:
please send come your number my email is okubs2003@yahoo.com wanna ask you some stuff mimick.. thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Oludayo123: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
mimick:
send me your watsap number to eppelomo2001@yahoo.com.thank need to chat with u
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by gentlejin(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
eddie7:
Civil Defence gets 12 new ACGs

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has decorated 12 newly promoted officers from the ranks of Commandant to Assistant Commandants General (ACG).

The NSCDC Commandant General, Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu, has however, charged the promoted officers to brace up by justifying their promotion.

Speaking at the decorating ceremony Thursday in Abuja, Gana who said officers selected base on merit charged them to be diligent in delivering the their higher responsibilities.

“You should note that your promotion comes with higher responsibility. You should therefore brace up for more diligent and committed in the discharge of their duties.

“Finally, I hope this promotion will inspire you to do more for the corps and the nation, and translate in to improved productivity.”

Similar news Cricket: New Zealand the first country to name W/Cup squad

Also speaking, Representative of the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Danbazau, said the officers were chosen based on merit.

Represented by Emmanuel Bassey, who is the Commissioner in-charge of appointments and promotion at the Board of Civil Defence, Prisons, Immigration and Fire Service, at the ministry, urged them to be good Ambassadors of the country.

“You should be of good conduct wherever you find yourselves. Be loyal to the government and the system. You must do your part to make this country a better place.”
What do you intend to achieve with this copy and paste article?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by carsprayer: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
One top Security man collected my credentials. He has link with all security and paramilitary agencies. He didn't tell me which is recruiting. But he said the agency want to recruit HND.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2019
Following Announcement information just reached me now that NSCDC replacement of lower cadre (O level,OND is going on now....Senior cadre (HND and BSC) will commence before ending of this month. Best of luck .

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Oludayo123: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2019
mimick:
Following Announcement information just reached me now that NSCDC replacement of lower cadre (O level,OND is going on now....Senior cadre (HND and BSC) will commence before ending of this month. Best of luck .
mimick pls how true is this info before calling my source. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Very true..just got information from their headoffice Abuja...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kamzyl: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
mimick:
Very true..just got information from their headoffice Abuja...
okay let's be hopefull
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2019
mimick:
lol!!! see how all these agents keep on deceiving you guys. una no dey ever learn

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ikenna240(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Do you have Anything to say contrary to what he typed? If not, just be an election observer

jamoyakz:
lol!!! see how all these agents keep on deceiving you guys. una no dey ever learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2019
jamoyakz:
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2019
For your information, am not an agent get it into your head OK? Am just an Applicant lyke you..OK? I gave information which I heard just for you to confirm not to attack the individual messager OK? Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by acc2020(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2019
The P.R.O of civil defence was at human right radio yesterday and warn seriously against parting money for replacement. According to him, there is no replacement going on. Should there be any need for recruitment, it will be announced on news papers and on their website. Don't allow fraudsters defraud you of your money in the name of replacement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
acc2020:
The P.R.O of civil defence was at human right radio yesterday and warn seriously against parting money for replacement. According to him, there is no replacement going on. Should there be any need for recruitment, it will be announced on news papers and on their website. Don't allow fraudsters defraud you of your money in the name of replacement.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
What else do you want NSCDC PRO to say .do you want him to come on radio station and said they are doing replacement? Replacement is not smtin they throw openly lyke that. Offcos you know is not possible .Anyway let us wait before or till ending of this month.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
mimick:
For your information, am not an agent get it into your head OK? Am just an Applicant lyke you..OK? I gave information which I heard just for you to confirm not to attack the individual messager OK? Good day.
I never said you were an agent. if you look back to this thread as way back as 2013 / 2014 you will see how active I was here same as lawal4green and some other guys. we were all victims some me inclusive paid huge amount and i was duped . I think all these agents telling you guys the so called list will be out yesterday, tomorrow or next week are just biding time and have nothing to offer but will still collect your money just to scam.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2019
jamoyakz:
I never said you were an agent. if you look back to this thread as way back as 2013 / 2014 you will see how active I was here same as lawal4green and some other guys. we were all victims some me inclusive paid huge amount and i was duped . I think all these agents telling you guys the so called list will be out yesterday, tomorrow or next week are just biding time and have nothing to offer but will still collect your money just to scam.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2019
Who told you I got my information from an agent. Information given here by me not gotten from any agent plzzz.OK? Good day.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amide07: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
jamoyakz:
@lawal4green HND engineering and accounting are placed on level 8/2 (one star) while rest HND level 7inspector (3bar)

How true?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samken1010: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
jamoyakz:
Abi o, lol... End of the month same story... Even those that called themselves source don't even know when then replacement will be done just posting people
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
samken1010:

Abi o, lol... End of the month same story... Even those that called themselves source don't even know when then replacement will be done just posting people
well I don't blame anyone the country is so hard and some few disgruntled elements will want to exploit folks claiming they can help them to get job but they have to path with some huge amount. I was in that shoe in 2013/2014 money and time wasted but whenever I come here to warn them they all go defensive and call me different name.
the chances of using money to secure employment is so slim coupled with that we have so many scammers lurking around trying to exploit people.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amide07:

How true?
as at 2014 true but I don't know what's obtainable at this moment
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samken1010: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
jamoyakz:
well I don't blame anyone the country is so hard and some few disgruntled elements will want to exploit folks claiming they can help them to get job but they have to path with some huge amount. I was in that shoe in 2013/2014 money and time wasted but whenever I come here to warn them they all go defensive and call me different name.
the chances of using money to secure employment is so slim coupled with that we have so many scammers lurking around trying to exploit people.
Thanks bro for sharing your experience, I was too 2016/2017
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amide07: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=jamoyakz post=77539015] as at 2014 true but I don't know what's obtainable at this moment[o/quote]

Please help me to confirm from your friends.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amide07: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=jamoyakz post=26474867] @lawal4green HND engineering and accounting are placed on level 8/2 (one star) while rest HND level 7inspector (3bar)[/quote)

Please help me to confirm these from your friends .
And their terminal level...I mean what is happening now.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kebaba(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Damiriel:
I have said his before I will say it again... The next batch of propectives for NSCDC officers will proceed to camp in various states come April 21/22...

How many of you here are aware that the Nigerian police recruited for both their primary and secondary school early this month... Two people from this platform got in through us...

How many of you know that that Th NDDC recruited march ending....

Yet someone on here seeking a job just like You will come and tell you that we are scam..

If you know you are here and we have transacted and yet didn't deliver pls call us out..

For reasons best to us we have told people we helped from here to be silent about it.

Well the slots are open again for those who are serious..

After this, early next month successful candidates for the Nigeria prisons will be contacted for ippis capturing and we have three people again from here..

Damiriel:
I have said his before I will say it again... The next batch of propectives for NSCDC officers will proceed to camp in various states come April 21/22...

How many of you here are aware that the Nigerian police recruited for both their primary and secondary school early this month... Two people from this platform got in through us...

Yet someone on here seeking a job just like You will come and tell you that we are scam..

If you know you are here and we have transacted and yet didn't deliver pls call us out..

For reasons best to us we have told people we helped from here to be silent about it.

After this, early next month successful candidates for the Nigeria prisons will be contacted for ippis capturing and we have three people again from here..

Damiriel:

You said NSCDC are going to camp 21/22....y no call or anything yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kebaba:
[color=#006600][/color] You said NSCDC are going to camp 21/22....y no call or anything yet?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Beware of this guy call Damirel is a scam. You av to be very careful .I wanted to respond to his comment that very day he mention date NSCDC would opened camp smtin just escaped my mind that very day.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by damiBJ: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Damiriel:

One tin I dont like is lies. As for NDDC....I can't say much abt it....but as for police.....u are a typical liar....
God will.....make I kno abuse u....but plz prospectives..... Be careful abt diz guy call damireal....he's into scamming bizness...don't fail for his cheap lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chinweasaa(f): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
Any news on NSCDC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.