Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029738 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ikenna240(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2019
Civil defense please.

This thread is for civil defense

Napbj:
pls which agency?? Are you talking about immigration or what
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ikenna240(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2019

I just heard again that everything has been put on hold for now.

Did Anybody hear anything different??
I'm Super worried.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2019
Ikenna240:

I just heard again that everything has been put on hold for now.

Did Anybody hear anything different??
I'm Super worried.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2019
You are right @ikenna, I heard the same yesterday.. I later found out reason behind put holding on the replacement process, information i got was that interior permsac and minister were not in good time, permsac planning to delay the replacement process pending the tyme the cabinet will be desolve so that she would able to do it the way she desire..Anyway i heard before ending of this month they will continue the processing. Thanks and av a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by successfem: 5:38pm On May 17, 2019
is it immigration you were referring to, or, all civil service jobs requiring replacement?
mimick:
You are right @ikenna, I heard the same yesterday.. I later found out reason behind put holding on the replacement process, information i got was that interior permsac and minister were not in good time, permsac planning to delay the replacement process pending the tyme the cabinet will be desolve so that she would able to do it the way she desire..Anyway i heard before ending of this month they will continue the processing. Thanks and av a wonderful day.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2019
NSCDC
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2019
NSCDC ) Nigeria civil defence corp...Anything I comment here ..I always referring to NSCDC because this thread meant for civil defence nothing more..thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ikenna240(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2019
The Whole thing is getting scary oo.
God help us

mimick:
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yusuf002(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2019
The truth is all is set for the recruitment they are just waiting for the Fed govt to give them money for the exercise.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by onogbuo(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2019
jamoyakz:
I never said you were an agent. if you look back to this thread as way back as 2013 / 2014 you will see how active I was here same as lawal4green and some other guys. we were all victims some me inclusive paid huge amount and i was duped . I think all these agents telling you guys the so called list will be out yesterday, tomorrow or next week are just biding time and have nothing to offer but will still collect your money just to scam.
very true...no be today.e don tee wey next week and next month start and people go still dey fall victim

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by onogbuo(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2019
Damiriel:
I have said his before I will say it again... The next batch of propectives for NSCDC officers will proceed to camp in various states come April 21/22...

How many of you here are aware that the Nigerian police recruited for both their primary and secondary school early this month... Two people from this platform got in through us...

How many of you know that that Th NDDC recruited march ending....

Yet someone on here seeking a job just like You will come and tell you that we are scam..

If you know you are here and we have transacted and yet didn't deliver pls call us out..

For reasons best to us we have told people we helped from here to be silent about it.

Well the slots are open again for those who are serious..

After this, early next month successful candidates for the Nigeria prisons will be contacted for ippis capturing and we have three people again from here..

wetin this scammer dey do here? so you never repent?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 12:04am On May 20, 2019
onogbuo:
very true...no be today.e don tee wey next week and next month start and people go still dey fall victim
people no dey ever learn... this thread was created in 2012 how many people don collect appointment letter here ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sabaugo(f): 7:13am On May 20, 2019
jamoyakz:
people no dey ever learn... this thread was created in 2012 how many people don collect appointment letter here ?
I tire oo. Story story you go hear!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by onorum(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2019
jamoyakz:
my guy paid 500k for this civil defence since 2014 till today no show.I remember one guy who is an officer in that civil defence coming in one thread in this forum to warn them still they no hear.that thread is still alive till today and since 2014 next week and next month never finish. I know say genuine connection dey but wayo plenty
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by daniellaades(f): 4:20pm On May 20, 2019
I heard the NSCDC recruitment portal is opened though I went there and it's still 'no vacancy'. Someone pls confirm.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2019
daniellaades:
I heard the NSCDC recruitment portal is opened though I went there and it's still 'no vacancy'. Someone pls confirm.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2019
Nothing lyke that NSCDC are not recruiting .. I av said it without numba .NSCDC will commence replacement moment from now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kebaba(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2019
Did u say they will commence recruitment any moment from now....what happened to replacement they have been doing 2017 and 2018.....did u know any that got d replacement slot and working now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by onorum(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2019
mimick:
Nothing lyke that NSCDC are not recruiting .. I av said it without numba .NSCDC will commence replacement moment from now.
'any moment from now' has bin your words since last year abi last years
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 12:43am On May 21, 2019
onorum:
my guy paid 500k for this civil defence since 2014 till today no show.I remember one guy who is an officer in that civil defence coming in one thread in this forum to warn them still they no hear.that thread is still alive till today and since 2014 next week and next month never finish. I know say genuine connection dey but wayo plenty
I also paid 500k in 2014 . I don lock up on the matter since 2016 . what pained me the most is that it was my Aunty who linked me up to the man and this said aunty didn't even tender an apology to me rather she acted as if nothing happened. people should learn I know we are desperate but we don't have to be vulnerable to become a victim over and over again
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AGManuel: 12:53am On May 21, 2019
A former course mate of mine was asked by his Aunt to photocopy his credentials from O level to A level with Age Cert and State of Origin including Primary school Cert. We traveled to Abuja together for him to submit. If you have any one, start calling your sources now. They are resuming NSCDC training soon. Replacement is Ongoing. You don't need to believe though. Just for those who have ears.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2019
AGManuel:
A former course mate of mine was asked by his Aunt to photocopy his credentials from O level to A level with Age Cert and State of Origin including Primary school Cert. We traveled to Abuja together for him to submit. If you have any one, start calling your sources now. They are resuming NSCDC training soon. Replacement is Ongoing. You don't need to believe though. Just for those who have ears.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2019
Thanks for this wonderful messages ..I av told them here that NSCDC replacement is on going secretly ..pls contact your source now before is too late ..training will commence any moment from now ..I wish everyone here best of luck ijn.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by onorum(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2019
AGManuel:
go up this thread and find when submission of certs started and when very soon started. is nothing new. some people are even waiting for the list of successful candidates since last year. don't allow yourself to be deceived. if u like take it,if u like leave it
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kebaba(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2019
training soon, training soon, training soon is tiring .....we have been hearing this for a long time now......y is NSCDC different from her sister agencies that are opening up their portal for recruitment?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Heineken(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2019
This country is bad.. After all those suffering in school to graduate. To get the job is another tin. Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by damiBJ: 11:26am On May 21, 2019
onorum:
go up this thread and find when submission of certs started and when very soon started. is nothing new. some people are even waiting for the list of successful candidates since last year. don't allow yourself to be deceived. if u like take it,if u like leave it

U make me laff hard....lolzz.
No be today...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 30, 2019
Any update please? Cc mimick and all
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samken1010: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
meetmonde:
Follow up with your source, replacement is surely going on now, successful candidates will be contacted very very soon, happy new month guys
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Pepenazeal7: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dopestkidda(m): 4:32am On Jun 02, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2019
meetmonde:

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.