Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026710 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chinweasaa(f): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Happy weekend to u all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by davelon(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=mimick post=77361529]Following Announcement information just reached me now that NSCDC replacement of lower cadre (O level,OND is going on now....Senior cadre (HND and BSC) will commence before ending of this month. Best of luck .[/quote
Mimick any news?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2019
Sorry for kept you waiting, I av been searching for this thread since yesterday to share information I got which I couldn't found the thread...
Information reached me that replacement is on going belive me or not any moment from now they will start contacting those who made the list..and I also heard that they are taking 2500 officers, BSC and HND 900 while NCE,ND,and O level 1,600..thanks av a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ikenna240(m): 5:08am On May 04, 2019
900 for Bsc and HND?
For the Whole federation?

Nawaoo!
Its very poor.
Extremely pooor

mimick:
Sorry for kept you waiting, I av been searching for this thread since yesterday to share information I got which I couldn't found the thread...
Information reached me that replacement is on going belive me or not any moment from now they will start contacting those who made the list..and I also heard that they are taking 2500 officers, BSC and HND 900 while NCE,ND,and O level 1,600..thanks av a wonderful day.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mistacoco2: 6:55am On May 04, 2019
Damiriel:
I have said his before I will say it again... The next batch of propectives for NSCDC officers will proceed to camp in various states come April 21/22...

How many of you here are aware that the Nigerian police recruited for both their primary and secondary school early this month... Two people from this platform got in through us...

How many of you know that that Th NDDC recruited march ending....

Yet someone on here seeking a job just like You will come and tell you that we are scam..

If you know you are here and we have transacted and yet didn't deliver pls call us out..

For reasons best to us we have told people we helped from here to be silent about it.

Well the slots are open again for those who are serious..

After this, early next month successful candidates for the Nigeria prisons will be contacted for ippis capturing and we have three people again from here..

shut up your mouth there... NPS dont capture ippis when called to collect appointment letter.. Am a staff of NPS.. Though people will be called for camp soon.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by SteveDesmond: 7:23am On May 04, 2019
mimick:

someone else should confirm this for us... please.
thanks MIMICK.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:53am On May 04, 2019
mistacoco2:
shut up your mouth there... NPS dont capture ippis when called to collect appointment letter.. Am a staff of NPS.. Though people will be called for camp soon.

You are a fool... You scammer
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mistacoco2: 12:38pm On May 04, 2019
Damiriel:

You are a fool... You scammer
you called me a scam! Lolz.. You think am stupi.d that scam people off their hard earn money for fake job. Let me tell you(scam) that am happy to be one of few people who got NPS replacement 2015. So am in the system already and I can never ask anyone to bring money for employment.

Let me brief you(scam) on how NPS recruitment is done, once you are called to take your appointment letter, you will be given a date when you will report at training school.you will not be captured for ippis once been given your appointment letter. Your capturing and documentation will be done in the various training. school.

This scam is tempting me to upload my I.dcard here but if I do it.. You will be caught with this your fraudulent act, I can go any length to get you.

People beware of this scam.
Some of this people are junior officers who dont even av long leg to get you the job but just that there are in the system their collect your money when the job didn't click they come with intimidation because there are uniform officers.. Becareful guys.

We settle issues of fraud in the office almost everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sabaugo(f): 12:44pm On May 04, 2019
mistacoco2:
you called me a scam! Lolz.. You think am p stupi.d that scam people off their hard earn money for fake job. Let me tell you(scam) that am happy to be one of few people who got NPS replacement 2015. So am in the system already and I can never ask anyone to bring money for employment.

Let me brief you(scam) on how NPS recruitment is done, once you are called to take your appointment letter, you will be given a date when you will report at training school.you will not be captured for ippis once been given your appointment letter. Your capturing and documentation will be done in the various training. school.

This scam is tempting me to upload my I.dcard here but if I do it.. You will be caught with this your fraudulent act, I can go any length to get you.

You're saying the truth. They just contacted my cousin and she is starting training on Monday.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mistacoco2: 12:47pm On May 04, 2019
Sabaugo:

You're saying the truth. They just contacted my cousin and she is starting training on Monday.
is the person a junior or senior officer?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yksoul(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2019
mistacoco2:
PLEASE,HOW SOON? MAY OR JUNE
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mistacoco2: 1:30pm On May 04, 2019
Yksoul:
PLEASE,HOW SOON? MAY OR JUNE
dont know the exact date but someone said her cousin has been called for training.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by DiO2: 2:09pm On May 04, 2019
Thanks for the info on how NPS recruitment is done.
Please can you kindly tell me how your replacement was done in 2015.
Also is there/ will there be replacement now?

mistacoco2:
you called me a scam! Lolz.. You think am stupi.d that scam people off their hard earn money for fake job. Let me tell you(scam) that am happy to be one of few people who got NPS replacement 2015. So am in the system already and I can never ask anyone to bring money for employment.

Some of this people are junior officers who dont even av long leg to get you the job but just that there are in the system their collect your money when the job didn't click they come with intimidation because there are uniform officers.. Becareful guys.

mistacoco2:

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sabaugo(f): 2:17pm On May 04, 2019
mistacoco2:
is the person a junior or senior officer?
Senior officer because she has BSC
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2019
Pls discussing issues of NPS here won't be nice, pls kindly go to their thread ...this thread meant for NSCDC...plzzzz.. Thanks..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mistacoco2: 3:06pm On May 04, 2019
Sabaugo:

Senior officer because she has BSC
ok, training school will be either kadunna or lagos
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mistacoco2: 3:09pm On May 04, 2019
DiO2:
Thanks for the info on how NPS recruitment is done.
Please can you kindly tell me how your replacement was done in 2015.
Also is there/ will there be replacement now?

replacement is normally done secretly and who you know that's Nigeria for you.. Same training period(6) months.. I don't if replacement will be done soon
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 04, 2019
i wish i had an opportunity like this.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by DiO2: 4:51pm On May 04, 2019
I am sorry for transgressing the purpose of the thread.
@ Mr coco, is the training of Replaced cadets done together with those of recruitment? Or those replaced are trained differently irrespective of thier number.

Eg NPS wants to recruit about 5000 officer in 2019,
If 50 officers came in via replacement, will all the officers be trained together? or the 50 officers will be trained differently and/or secretly?

mistacoco2:
replacement is normally done secretly and who you know that's Nigeria for you.. Same training period(6) months.. I don't if replacement will be done soon
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samken1010: 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
mimick:
Pls discussing issues of NPS here won't be nice, pls kindly go to their thread ...this thread meant for NSCDC...plzzzz.. Thanks..
Lol, Oga easy... Please, it seems u are missing things up, the trend is not meant for Nscdc only...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ikenna240(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2019
It is just for civil defense.

Scroll to the beginning of the page,its written there.
samken1010:

Lol, Oga easy... Please, it seems u are missing things up, the trend is not meant for Nscdc only...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chinweasaa(f): 2:11pm On May 06, 2019
mistacoco2:

believe u are saying the truth. Am interested in ncdc
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2019
It is well
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ajascolove(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2019
Oga Mimick, any update?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2019
Ajascolove:
Oga Mimick, any update?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2019
Mark my word....any moment from now they will be contacting those who made the replacement list..that was info I got yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by davelon(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2019
Mark my word....any moment from now they will be contacting those who made the replacement list..that was info I got yesterday. @mimick send me your email address my is okubs2003@yahoo.com. Wanna ask you some personal questions about the replacement

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2019
davelon:
Mark my word....any moment from now they will be contacting those who made the replacement list..that was info I got yesterday. @mimick send me your email address my is okubs2003@yahoo.com. Wanna ask you some personal questions about the replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mimick(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2019
Reach me on my email Address.Temitopebabafemi3 @gmail.com..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammyluveth: 2:17pm On May 14, 2019
mimick:
Mark my word....any moment from now they will be contacting those who made the replacement list..that was info I got yesterday.

for which of the agency....and how sure are u.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Napbj: 10:31pm On May 14, 2019
davelon:
pls which agency?? Are you talking about immigration or what
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by davelon(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]pls which agency?? Are you talking about immigration or what

NSCDC

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.