Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136141 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ajuran:

nayaa guska aa nuqaaysit baal joji, haana cebaayn. cry

Walahi yaab aa ledhahay. Bal ii sheeg exactly sidaa ku ceybeeya? I'm curious. And why so dirty-minded waraa? embarassed
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Walahi yaab aa ledhahay. Bal ii sheeg exactly sidaa ku ceybeeya? I'm curious. And why so dirty-minded waraa? embarassed

macaanto, aniga wadaani baan ahaay. Gabar Somaliy eh, ooh lahadlaayso after adoonyashaan somali maanta dhaan ceynaayey, waax laga xaanaqo wii tahay.

Igaraly aho abaayo, maal mahaan waxaa ii ahaayo kacsi sawaabtaa waaxa soo dhow Winter time. embarassed
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

lol. how did you come to that conclusion. If only you knew how to read somali, you would know how wrong you are.

And actually me and her are both somali, so we dont consider each other subhuman, but you the other hand, i wouldnt push your luck, as this somali sister happens to be nice, but that still doesnt mean she would want to be with any of you unevolved gorillas who eat fufu for a living.

In this video there are some somalis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiJ5XqTYHYg

they consider theyself black africans
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nyumba:

does that make you happy? lol

Everyone knows that Somali language has many words for black that equate to slave and are derogotory.

But people like you will overlook that to claim Somalis, Ethiopians, and Eritreans. because without us blacks are just a bunch of slaves who did nothing historically.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nyumba:

No somalis in that video, desperate fool
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

No somalis in that video, desperate fool
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nyumba:

His not Somali. How desperate can you be? his the president of rwanda
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

His not Somali. How desperate can you be? his the president of rwanda

who's the rwandan and who's the somali in this pic
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
this guy is somali
[img]http://www.rfi.fr/actufr/images/060/somalie_gedi.jpg[/img]
if he would walk in Kigali I would think he's rwandan, a black african
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

But people like you will overlook that to claim Somalis, Ethiopians, and Eritreans. because without us blacks are just a bunch of slaves who did nothing historically.

So I was looking at this picture of Ethiopian aristocrats from the time of Emperor Haile Selassie. (Haile Selassie himself is seated in the middle). And i'm like, you could take them back to 19th-century America, suit them up, and they could pass for Negro congressmen from the Reconstruction Era.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nyumba: this guy is somali
[img]http://www.rfi.fr/actufr/images/060/somalie_gedi.jpg[/img]
if he would walk in Kigali I would think he's rwandan, a black african

his somali. But to take the darkest somali, and to compare him to the lightest tutsi who originally came from the horn is a desperate attempt to create commonality with us.

its like me taking the lightest black and comparing him to the darkest white lol
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

his somali. But to take the darkest somali, and to compare him to the lightest tutsi who originally came from the horn is a desperate attempt to create commonality with us.

its like me taking the lightest black and comparing him to the darkest white lol
You are pathetic, you're chasing the white dream.

He is not the lightest rwandan, this is the common color among rwandans, then we have the darkest and the lightest.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
I was also looking at the pictures of Emperor Menelik II, the Ethiopian monarch who vanquished the Italians at the Battle of Adwa. Hmm...

This guy wasn't black?

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Radoillo: I was also looking at the pictures of Emperor Menelik II, the Ethiopian monarch who vanquished the Italians at the Battle of Adwa. Hmm...

This guy wasn't black?

none of those are ethiopians, dude you are sick and have an inferiority complex. Clearly those are negroids.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nyumba:
You are pathetic, you're chasing the white dream.

He is not the lightest rwandan, this is the common color among rwandans, then we have the darkest and the lightest.

no one is chasing the white dream, as it was west africans who were slaves to whites, not somalis/ethiopians.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2013

she is a rwandan singer, a black african
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Oh clearly, u haven't even seen Menelik's pictures. More! grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nyumba:
she is a rwandan singer, a black african

so what does that proof? she got fake hair? and its shown that tutsi; came from the horn, but have married and intermixed with negroids and lost their genes.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

no one is chasing the white dream, as it was west africans who were slaves to whites, not somalis/ethiopians.
Neither rwandans were slaves, but I'm not here saying I don't want to be considered african like the senegalese and nigerians, it has no sense.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nyumba:
Neither rwandans were slaves, but I'm not here saying I don't want to be considered african like the senegalese and nigerians, it has no sense.

bantus were slaves to arabs bro. are you male or female? cause you need to learn history.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Menelik...again

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

so what does that proof? she got fake hair? and its shown that tutsi; came from the horn, but have married and intermixed with negroids and lost their genes.
Tutsis dance like the twa and speak the same language of hutu and twa

I don't like to use the categories of the west. African people are different but we are all africans
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Radoillo: Menelik...again

And this was the last empror and he called himself caucasion.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

bantus were slaves to arabs bro. are you male or female? cause you need to learn history.
french went to Rwanda and they were defeated, then belgians in '800, and the king accepted to become christian and collaborate with them

there is no such thing like the bantu history, damn, I don't like when africans are ignorant like only a white guy can be
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nyumba:
Tutsis dance like the twa and speak the same language of hutu and twa

I don't like to use the categories of the west. African people are different but we are all africans

african means nothing to me, its just a peice of land named by europeans. are you male or female? where you from?

i see my groupies have arrived

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Isnt it odd that people who look like Menelik aint Black, while people in the Western Hemisphere who look like the guy in the picture below were/ are classified as 'Negro' and also identified themselves as such?

Meet Dr W. E. B. Dubois, foremost Negro activist, Pan-Africanist and historian of the 19th and early 20th century.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nyumba:
french went to Rwanda and they were defeated, then belgians in '800, and the king accepted to become christian and collaborate with them

there is no such thing like the bantu history, damn, I don't like when africans are ignorant like only a white guy can be

you need to leave Somali/Ethiopian people alone you desperate foool. Your obsession has to end.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Radoillo: Isnt it odd that people who look like Menelik aint Black, while people in the Western Hemisphere who look like the guy in the picture below were/ are classified as 'Negro' and also identified themselves as such?

Meet Dr W. E. B. Dubois, foremost Negro activist, Pan-Africanist and historian of the 19th and early 20th century.

your desperate attempt to related to Cushitic people is disgusting. We dont claim negroid or white. So EFF off
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nyumba(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

you need to leave Somali/Ethiopian people alone you desperate foool. Your obsession has to end.

I read sick stuff on somalinet, about tutsis that conquer "bantus" etc

my father is tutsi and he is a black african

I'm not obsessed, I see that this is a problem with somalis that live in anglosasson nations and want to excape from the white perception of blacks

I live in Italy, and here even Moroccans are niggers and call themself blacks, there is not a "brown" race like in UK and USA
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajuran:

And this was the last empror and he called himself caucasion.

Mehn, Selassie never called himself Caucasian. Anyways he doesnt even look half as white as Dubois.

My point is that Horn-of-Africans are a mixed people, like Black Americans are. The predominant skin colour there is very dark. The people tend to have frizzy hair (like Selassie in ur picture) rather than straight flowing locks. They are certainly not Caucasian for the most part. and as far as colour goes they are predominantly 'black'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (67)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.