Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. (16367 Views)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Why did you have to use shops for the Igbo example? At times i wonder what is wrong with some Igbo people...

YEAH!!! angry Thats Ethinic profiling!! The bigot is trying to say Igbos all own shops

And to think his name is even Ikenna... How sad!
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by GARRIx7(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

WTF are you talking about now?! Please tell everyone here what exactly I wrote or said that warranted the Ban?! My God you are a Mad Rabied Dog.. angry How do you conclude on my guilt when you did not see the post for which I got banned in the first place?! Like are you any prescription meds or what?!

I havent made a single tribalistic comment in months.. I havent talked about any religion in months until that thread about 'Muslims killing Victor Moses' Parents'.. I did not insult Maclatunji in any capacity or manner whatsoever... And yet you stand here and defend Maclatunji just because you both are Mods?! Like are you fhucking serious Mr. Sexkillz?! [size=14pt]Were you dropped on your head as a baby[/size]?! How does any sane person judge without even viewing the facts?!

Sexkillz behaivior calls for the review of the cases of several people currently facing Bans... Especially those people banned by that Mujahadeed Taliban called Maclatunji and This Nkita Ara called Sexkillz... Seun needs to strip them of their banning rights and have them probed.. [size=14pt]I recommend that Sexkillz undergoes a serious psychiatric evaluation[/size], not just for the Sake of Nairaland but for Mankind.. I see a potential serial Killer in him..
Foolishness has no hiding place...
I love the way Sexkillz brands and advertises his... cool cool
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

well the principal said the knowledge you are trying to impart is rusted. You have to respect that and learn from us when we post. If you refuse and want to continue going about it with the hope of tribal consideration also be prepared to serve the ban that comes with it. Although I wish it will be a year minimum because your obsession with IKEMBA OJUKWU is sickening and not healthy for this Site.

I wish they leave you alone so I can continue pummeling you with knowledge.

You see the difference between us? We are not equal and would never be. We dont do the Abidjan way. If you are sure of yourself you come out with bare knuckles and not run away to Drogbas country
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by MrGlobe(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

I wish they leave you alone so I can continue pummeling you with knowledge.

You see the difference between us? We are not equal and would never be. We dont do the Abidjan way. If you are sure of yourself you come out with bare knuckles and not run away to Drogbas country
lol.... Even tho I agree I ran away to Abidjan; just to make you happy with your self. They say he who fights and run away LIVES to FIGHT another day. It's better than helping myself with some sachets of rat poison to die like a rat. Now who is the coward. cool
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
LOL @ the "big boys" of politic section lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We need more ladies in this section. I ran away from women only to find myself amongst men with puzz.y lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

lol.... Even tho I agree I ran away to Abidjan; just to make you happy with your self. They say he who fights and run away LIVES to FIGHT another day. It's better than helping myself with some sachets of rat poison to die like a rat. Now who is the coward. cool

Fight another day on the laps of a 3yrs old goddaughter? My guy thank God your hero is a fellow countryman of Yerima where you can sleep with 3yr olds without shame or recriminations
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by fagamite: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Where did you get that impression in my post? The point i'm trying to make is that you're not likely to see a non-Igbo apprentice in these shops just like you're not likely to see an Igbo apprentice in an Amala joint. Yorubas employ Igbos in white and blue collar Nigeria and vice versa. Though you're definitely most likely going to have more employees from the owner's ethnic group.

Btw, the entrepreneural spirit of Igbos does not start and end in owning shops and selling spare parts since that's the warped idea some of you have about Igbos.

Good job putting Katsumoto in his place. Hopefully, next time he would learn to shut is trap.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by fagamite: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We need more ladies in this section. I ran away from women only to find myself amongst men with puzz.y lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Like Ekt-Bear? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha Ileke, you no go kill me with laugh. You sure know a putz man when you see one grin
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by onatisi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

YEAH!!! angry Thats Ethinic profiling!! The bigot is trying to say Igbos all own shops

And to think his name is even Ikenna... How sad!
see my nigerian brothers ,see where they twist the matter to
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Odunnu: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Only in Nairaland! Sad!
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by ITbomb(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
Odunnu:
Zainab?
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Freiburger(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
When it comes to critizcising mods, i knew onatisi will always be active. undecided
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Odunnu: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
ITbomb:
Zainab?
Who told you? How did you find out?
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by fagamite: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
Odunnu:
Only in Nairaland! Sad!

I know Zainab. What do you expect from people who live in California (or so they claim) who cant seem to get along with their fellow Californians. They reside in So-Cal presumably a few miles from the world famous Laguna beach, they somehow find it more convenient to troll all day long on a website hosted on servers located in Abe-okuta (under the rock), thousands of miles away. They are supposed to be American, but it turns out they are not quite American. They claim to be Nigerian, but we also have come to realize that they are not quite Nigerian. They try to drive their manliness down our throats with their effeminate profile picture, unfortunately for them, they have proven themselves to be not quite manly in their attitude and temperament. They stupidly attach Bear to their username, they however lack the toughness and intelligence of a grizzly Bear. They fooled us with their unverifiable Ekiti connection, we have since learnt they cant locate Ekiti on a labeled map of Nigeria, even with Ekiti staring at them in the face. Putz men, that is who they really are. Putz men.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
Fagamite is hysterical! grin

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by PhysicsQED(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
*grabs popcorn*

*waits for the showdown to begin*
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by fagamite: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
^^^

Popcorns are people my friend. Stop grabbing them!
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
All the mods are alright to me except the two semi-illiterates, kandiikane and sexkillz - whoever made those hillbillies mods on this forum was either blinkered or barmy...

Jay_bee still remains my favourite mod - and probably Odumchi, when he isn't too pro-Igbo...

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by onatisi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
Freiburger: When its comes to critizcising mods, i knew onatisi will always be active. undecided
on the contrary today i am just an umpire recording the scores.and before i forget,welcome to the show .
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Odunnu: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

I know Zainab. What do you expect from people who live in California (or so they claim) who cant seem to get along with their fellow Californians. They reside in So-Cal presumably a few miles from the world famous Laguna beach, they somehow find it more convenient to troll all day long on a website hosted on servers located in Abe-okuta (under the rock), thousands of miles away. They are supposed to be American, but it turns out they are not quite American. They claim to be Nigerian, but we also have come to realize that they are not quite Nigerian. They try to drive their manliness down our throats with their effeminate profile picture, unfortunately for them, they have proven themselves to be not quite manly in their attitude and temperament. They stupidly attach Bear to their username, they however lack the toughness and intelligence of a grizzly Bear. They fooled us with their unverifiable Ekiti connection, we have since learnt they cant locate Ekiti on a labeled map of Nigeria, even with Ekiti staring at them in the face. Putz men, that is who they really are. Putz men.

Na wa o! I keep wondering how you guys manage all the bottled up aggression/hate/envy/anger, (cant choose the right word yet) and still remain sane.

Thanx for yesterday, with your other ID.

BTW, the name is Odunnu. Thank you
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by ITbomb(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
Odunnu:

Since 'they' say nl is a faceless forum , I guess lets keep it there.
Gudnyt
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
Add the stalker, Odunnu, to the list... Whoever made these clowns mods was high on weed cut up on a crack board...

Psychotic people, I tell ya.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by AjanleKoko: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

how would you know my gender when you don't pay attention to details? you are the ugliest thing that came out of your mother's fallopian tube - you obtuse onanist!

What would your gender matter, seeing as you still have to wear diapers? grin
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by onatisi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
Odunnu:
Na wa o! I keep wondering how you guys manage all the bottled up aggression/hate/envy/anger, (cant choose the right word yet) and still remain sane.

Thanx for yesterday, with your other ID.

odunnu,the mod ith the beautiful name
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Crayola1: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ojika Juju is effin' hilarious grin I may not agree with everything he says but its still funny
I didn't know Mr. Igbo INC had a serious side shocked Dayokanu, see anger grin
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by phreakabit(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ikenna351:

Am the moderator of Car Talk section, yet an Igbo. Check my profile, go through my posts, my identity is in tact. My username speaks for itself. I work with a Law Firm, own by 3 Yorubas, yet am an Igbo. I didn't introduce myself as a Yoruba before i was taken to work for them. Yes, it can be difficult to work with Yorubas sometimes, as colleagues, but got nothing to do with the employers or management. If you are good enough to make or bring in more profit and growth for a company, you will be taken. No entrepreneur risk his business on sentiments or tribe. There might be few cases of Yorubas employing only Yorubas, but don't generalize it. Or are you saying other tribes are left out? How many shops, own by Igbos, have you entered and met apprentices that are non Igbos? Lets not even go there.

Ikenna.

You are a dimwit and an embarrassment to your family. An outright sell out! I read your post and suddenly developed outright detest hatred and resentment for you. I would spit on you, to say the least, if I were to see you.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
phreakabit:

You are a dimwit and an embarrassment to your family. An outright sell out! I read your post and suddenly developed outright detest hatred and resentment for you. I would spit on you, to say the least, if I were to see you.

If you have a life outside of NL, you wont sit here harboring hate for a cyber persona. You think say na everybody dey get same neanderthal mentality as you? CHAI!!! Not even dislike, but deep resentment. Over kini? A 4+ paragraph post. lipsrsealed
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by phreakabit(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
BTW, I thought Moderators were supposed to be matured, reputable and intellectually proficient?. . . . .How the hell is sexkillz a mod? This site is a joke!
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
Crayola1: Ojika Juju is effin' hilarious grin I may not agree with everything he says but its still funny

I agree . grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by phreakabit(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If you have a life outside of NL, you wont sit here harboring hate for a cyber persona. You think say na everybody dey get same [size=18pt]neanderthal[/size] mentality as you? CHAI!!! Not even dislike, but deep resentment. Over kini? A 4+ paragraph post. lipsrsealed

I see you have learnt a new word. You keep trying to make me notice your intellectual splendour, but its apparent your are 2 seconds "slow". See? I was nice enough to even water down your halfwittedness. When you die, you should have your brain donated to science. I hear they're trying to come up with the perfect vacuum. I'd like to leave you with one thought ... but I'm not sure you have a place to put it! lipsrsealed
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
phreakabit:

I see you have learnt a new word. You keep trying to make me notice your intellectual splendour, but its apparent your are 2 seconds "slow". See? I was nice enough to even water down your halfwittedness. When you die, you should have your brain donated to science. I hear they're trying to come up with the perfect vacuum. I'd like to leave you with one thought ... but I'm not sure you have a place to put it! lipsrsealed

Na wa o!! Pesin wan vex upon wetin? grin
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by phreakabit(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na wa o!! Pesin wan vex upon wetin? grin

Yawns*** Seems like, you still don't understand me as a person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza / Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.