Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. (16369 Views)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by coogar: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
AjanleKoko:

He does?
Thought it withered and fell off, or something tongue

unrepentant sod!
you are one of the reasons mods are given a bad name. no iota of decorum in you - talking about a man's schlong publicly and sticking a tongue out!! in two weeks time, your wife would register on nairaland to tell us you are a sodomite!
oloshious fellow!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by dafman10(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sexkillz oya leave dis place. Banner like u...
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by AjanleKoko: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

unrepentant sod!
you are one of the reasons mods are given a bad name. no iota of decorum in you - talking about a man's schlong publicly and sticking a tongue out!! in two weeks time, your wife would register on nairaland to tell us you are a sodomite!
oloshious fellow!

I didn't even know you were a man, talk less of having a schlong.
Thought you pissed out of your mouth lipsrsealed. I mean, you seem to have it open all the time anyway grin

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Chaka!! grin grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Obinoscopy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
This is why I love nairaland. Its 100% nigerian.

Whats obtainable on the streets of Lagos or Aba or Kano is also obtainable here!

Despite the vituperations, the aspertions, the tirades, the grandiloquence,... I've learnt one of two things here. I just hope others did the same
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Ikenna351(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:
SEUN WHY IS IT THAT YOU ONLY USE Yorubas AS YOUR MODERATORS, AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME ABOUT THOSE FEW REJECTED IGBOS YOU CHOSE WHO HAVE ALL LOST THERE IDENTITIES AND ARE TRYING TO BE MORE Yoruba THAN AWO. (I DON'T KNOW WHERE AND HOW MANAGE YOU PICK THEM)
WHY IS IT THAT EVERY Yoruba BUSINESS ONLY EMPLOY Yorubas. THATS WHY THEY DON'T GROW!

Am the moderator of Car Talk section, yet an Igbo. Check my profile, go through my posts, my identity is in tact. My username speaks for itself. I work with a Law Firm, own by 3 Yorubas, yet am an Igbo. I didn't introduce myself as a Yoruba before i was taken to work for them. Yes, it can be difficult to work with Yorubas sometimes, as colleagues, but got nothing to do with the employers or management. If you are good enough to make or bring in more profit and growth for a company, you will be taken. No entrepreneur risk his business on sentiments or tribe. There might be few cases of Yorubas employing only Yorubas, but don't generalize it. Or are you saying other tribes are left out? How many shops, own by Igbos, have you entered and met apprentices that are non Igbos? Lets not even go there.

Nigerian Polity/economy is what it is today because of weak institutions empowered to check and punish offenders of corruption. If there is no punishment,offenders will increase. I could remember the day i lost patience in traffic jam and drove on pedestrain route to beat traffic. I got caught and after spending 3k to get myself out of the situation, i swore never to break that rule again.

Car Talk section of this forum is simply created for discussions: issues with our vehicles, tips on maintenance, how to fix our vehicles ourselves (DIY), what it takes to keep vehicles on the road, and other related matters. Any form of advert attracts ban. The rule is quite simply. And I made sure everyone knows it by sticking it on the frontpage of the section. Even if you are my friend, if you break that one rule, i will ban you. You can hate me for that. But someone has to enforce the law, the rules, the regulations guilding an entity or such.

When this Garri thing started, the followers also invaded Car Talk section. I would hide such posts when i see them. They saw what i was doing and started reposting the hidden posts, over and over again. What do you expect me to do then? Send them love letters, begging them not to repost their Garri posts again? I had no option than to start banning usernames with Garri post or thread. One even came back with another user name and said he would continue to unleash his Garri thing in the Car Talk section with his hundreds of username, as long as i keep banning him. Well, i couldnt help it but ban the username for 2 years, i think. Just let to let him know, i was ready for him. Am sorry, Car Talk is adult section. A seection for serious minded persons that wants to learn. Even when a kid visits the section, he/she will have a lot to learn. And to keep that going, there has to be a sanity. Allowing vehicle adverts in that section will make it uninteresting to visit and eventually, may kill the section. We fought hard for it before it was created out of Autos section, which has turned into ad section. I wont let that happen to Car Talk section, even if i will be hated for it.

Political Science is my discipline and Politics section should be my favourite. But thats not the question. All I see in Politics section is hate, abuses, insults,etc. Meaningful topics, but with uneducating posts. This is my first time of posting in this Politics section. I expect to see threads where Political & Economic theories are modified, suggested and discussed. But what do we see here? Tribal hate threads,etc. We are so good in imitatting other entities: socially, economically and politically, even religiously. Yes, even though Aristotle posited that "Imitation is the mother of Invention", but it doesnt mean you wont modify what you have imitated to suit your enviroment, to make it work. It might work for US, but it maynot work here. You just have to find one that works, after some modifications. These are the things the Politics moderators should encourage and discourage all these hates and insults.

I would criticize a post, but not the poster. Its what Political Analysts do. Lets stop blaming moderators. Each section have old and constant members. This is where you come in. Make your section an interesting one, with the way you argue or present your suggestions. With that, moderators wont have any reason to ban anyone, no matter how biased he or she is. Moderators are humans. He could take one or two insults, but don't expect him to take the third one. He would react. He is not Jesus. But we do our best to imitate Him (me and my imitating thing!).

Ikenna.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Afam4eva(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ikenna351:

Am the moderator of Car Talk section, yet an Igbo. Check my profile, go through my posts, my identity is in tact. My username speaks for itself. I work with a Law Firm, own by 3 Yorubas, yet am an Igbo. I didn't introduce myself as a Yoruba before i was taken to work for them. Yes, it can be difficult to work with Yorubas sometimes, as colleagues, but got nothing to do with the employers or management. If you are good enough to make or bring in more profit and growth for a company, you will be taken. No entrepreneur risk his business on sentiments or tribe. There might be few cases of Yorubas employing only Yorubas, but don't generalize it. Or are you saying other tribes are left out? How many shops, own by Igbos, have you entered and met apprentices that are non Igbos? Lets not even go there.
Why did you have to use shops for the Igbo example? At times i wonder what is wrong with some Igbo people...
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Katsumoto: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Why did you have to use shops for the Igbo example? At times i wonder what is wrong with some Igbo people...

For crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Afam4eva(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
Katsumoto:

For crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's there to cry about?
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Katsumoto: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva:
What's there to cry about?

Your whining.

Is owning a shop now something to be ashamed of?

Many Igbo sons boast about the entrepreneurial spirit of Ndigbo.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by free2ryhme: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ikenna351:

Nigerian Polity/economy is what it is today because of weak institutions empowered to check and punish offenders of corruption. If there is no punishment,offenders will increase. I could remember the day i lost patience in traffic jam and drove on pedestrain route to beat traffic. I got caught and after spending 3k to get myself out of the situation, i swore never to break that rule again.

Car Talk section of this forum is simply created for discussions: issues with our vehicles, tips on maintenance, how to fix our vehicles ourselves (DIY), what it takes to keep vehicles on the road, and other related matters. Any form of advert attracts ban. The rule is quite simply. And I made sure everyone knows it by sticking it on the frontpage of the section. Even if you are my friend, if you break that one rule, i will ban you. You can hate me for that. But someone has to enforce the law, the rules, the regulations guilding an entity or such.

When this Garri thing started, the followers also invaded Car Talk section. I would hide such posts when i see them. They saw what i was doing and started reposting the hidden posts, over and over again. What do you expect me to do then? Send them love letters, begging them not to repost their Garri posts again? I had no option than to start banning usernames with Garri post or thread. One even came back with another user name and said he would continue to unleash his Garri thing in the Car Talk section with his hundreds of username, as long as i keep banning him. Well, i couldnt help it but ban the username for 2 years, i think. Just let to let him know, i was ready for him. Am sorry, Car Talk is adult section. A seection for serious minded persons that wants to learn. Even when a kid visits the section, he/she will have a lot to learn. And to keep that going, there has to be a sanity. Allowing vehicle adverts in that section will make it uninteresting to visit and eventually, may kill the section. We fought hard for it before it was created out of Autos section, which has turned into ad section. I wont let that happen to Car Talk section, even if i will be hated for it.

Political Science is my discipline and Politics section should be my favourite. But thats not the question. All I see in Politics section is hate, abuses, insults,etc. Meaningful topics, but with uneducating posts. This is my first time of posting in this Politics section. I expect to see threads where Political & Economic theories are modified, suggested and discussed. But what do we see here? Tribal hate threads,etc. We are so good in imitatting other entities: socially, economically and politically, even religiously. Yes, even though Aristotle posited that "Imitation is the mother of Invention", but it doesnt mean you wont modify what you have imitated to suit your enviroment, to make it work. It might work for US, but it maynot work here. You just have to find one that works, after some modifications. These are the things the Politics moderators should encourage and discourage all these hates and insults.

I would criticize a post, but not the poster. Its what Political Analysts do. Lets stop blaming moderators. Each section have old and constant members. This is where you come in. Make your section an interesting one, with the way you argue or present your suggestions. With that, moderators wont have any reason to ban anyone, no matter how biased he or she is. Moderators are humans. He could take one or two insults, but don't expect him to take the third one. He would react. He is not Jesus. But we do our best to imitate him (me and my imitation thing!).

Ikenna.

[size=14pt]
Speech101!!!![/size]
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
Katsumoto:

Your whining.

Is owning a shop now something to be ashamed of?

Many Igbo sons boast about the entrepreneurial spirit of Ndigbo.
Where did you get that impression in my post? The point i'm trying to make is that you're not likely to see a non-Igbo apprentice in these shops just like you're not likely to see an Igbo apprentice in an Amala joint. Yorubas employ Igbos in white and blue collar Nigeria and vice versa. Though you're definitely most likely going to have more employees from the owner's ethnic group.

Btw, the entrepreneural spirit of Igbos does not start and end in owning shops and selling spare parts since that's the warped idea some of you have about Igbos.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by free2ryhme: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
sexkillz: The forum has rules/laws. It is either you are ignorant of them or you blatantly disregard them.

Here, refresh: www.nairaland.com/1026

afam4eva:
THose are general rules. You people ban people for things that are not stated there.

And he thinks he is intelligent.... I dont know how an ode became a moderator
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Obinoscopy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
naptu2: http://naijatechtalk./2008/02/06/re-why-seun-may-forbid-the-discussion-of-islam-on-nairaland/

Naptu2, your maturity, wisdom, intelligence, comportment and savvy contributions here on nairaland leaves nothing short of admiration. Keep it up, I'm impressed! In case you don't know I'm an ardent admirer of your didactic contributions. Forgive my grandiloquence and grammatical exuberance grin

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by r231(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
what did i miss undecided undecided
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by pendusky(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
Wer is odunnu the english teacher? Odunnu 4get say we d quarel, wer stil friends! grin grin i wont report u!

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by snowdrops(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
9th page and thread still waxing strong. Thus far it has been informative, educative, entertaining and insightful. Wonder why this is yet to hit home page.

Should topic had been picture of . , , . . . . .,
Igbo man arrested for drugs,
Adebola nabbed for rituals,
Why you love your boyfriend,

It would have been on HP from very first post.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Katsumoto: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Where did you get that impression in my post? The point i'm trying to make is that you're not likely to see a non-Igbo apprentice in these shops just like you're not likely to see an Igbo apprentice in an Amala joint. Yorubas employ Igbos in white and blue collar Nigeria and vice versa. Though you're definitely most likely going to have more employees from the owner's ethnic group.

Btw, the entrepreneural spirit of Igbos does not start and end in owning shops and selling spare parts since that's the warped idea some of you have about Igbos.

It appears that you are forgetful. What were you insinuating when you asked Ikenna why he used 'shops' as an example for Igbo?

With regards to your comment about entrepreneurial spirit, your comment was about shops and I responded to it. We weren't discussing entrepreneurship in general so you can't accuse me of having a 'warped idea' about Igbos. You made the initial comment so you are the one with the issue. My comment was as a result of your whining like a little girl.

afam4eva:
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Afam4eva(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
Why's this thread not on the frontpage yet?
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by free2ryhme: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva: Why's this thread not on the frontpage yet?

they MOD's dont want NLs to know they are indeed killing freedom of expression
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
D'banj picture no de inside lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by dayokanu(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:
OAM4J PLS NEXT TIME TRY TO BAN THAT FOOL DAYOKANU FOR 1 YR MINIMUM, HE IS AS DUMB AS A BOZ OF ROCKS AND ALSO A FRAUDSTER!

Coward, Is this your own version of "Abidjan escape"? ban him so that you would escape your weekly lessons?

Its like a student who prays the teacher falls sick so he can escape going to school.

Rather I would hope they don't ban you so I can continue to impart knowledge into you and your folks.

Its my own way of making the world more intelligent and eliminating retards
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by obowunmi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dayo dey vexx ooo
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by GARRIx7(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu: OAM4J.

The worst mod ever on NL even worse than Kosovo
This guy is a DIC.KTATOR.....
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by onatisi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin
you go make seun cry ooo. the way ppl will demolish these mods even u sef u go pity them
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mukina and Omoaj,that guy banned me the first day he was made a mod.can you imagine ? angry
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by MrGlobe(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Coward, Is this your own version of "Abidjan escape"? ban him so that you would escape your weekly lessons?

Its like a student who prays the teacher falls sick so he can escape going to school.

Rather I would hope they don't ban you so I can continue to impart knowledge into you and your folks.

Its my own way of making the world more intelligent and eliminating retards
well the principal said the knowledge you are trying to impart is rusted. You have to respect that and learn from us when we post. If you refuse and want to continue going about it with the hope of tribal consideration also be prepared to serve the ban that comes with it. Although I wish it will be a year minimum because your obsession with IKEMBA OJUKWU is sickening and not healthy for this Site.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
r231: what did i miss undecided undecided

Demdem:

R231 is a tout. SIMPLE.

grin grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by GARRIx7(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Demdem: Me think this [size=16pt]killsex of a mod is actually a disaster[/size]. I can feel the pain of those he is moderating. He sounds so arrogant. Seun made a mistake here no doubt. What av seen on this thread alone is more than enough to convince me.
Oam4j is very ok for politics IMO.
The guy is a FOOL...... cool cool cool cool cool
Aint joking....
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by coogar: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
AjanleKoko:

I didn't even know you were a man, talk less of having a schlong.
Thought you pissed out of your mouth lipsrsealed. I mean, you seem to have it open all the time anyway grin

how would you know my gender when you don't pay attention to details? you are the ugliest thing that came out of your mother's fallopian tube - you obtuse onanist!
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by GARRIx7(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
Demdem:

R231 is a tout nice guy. SIMPLE.

Editted.. Had an encounter with him and he was reasonable, unlike KillSe.x or what's that his silly name again...
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Editted.. Had an encounter with him and he was reasonable, unlike KillSe.x or what's that his silly name again...

Had a single encounter with him and it wasnt palatable at all. However, i can still live with him than that demon called killsex

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Ogun Council Chairmen Prostrate, Beg Governor Abiodun / Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose / Why Alison-madueke Is Not Yet Repatriated, By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.