Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? (2889 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Whats With Guys And Boobs? / Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
I have noticed that many guys like flaunting off (expensive )wrist watch that have gone bad!

Last week all the guys i asked about the time could not actually tell me the time, but some of them where wearing designer wrist watch!
(Even before last week i have noticed this same thing)

When i asked, hello good morning, good afternoon,please what's the time, all i hear is "sorry its not working"

Please guys repair your wrist watch, get a better one, or leave your wrist bare.
Why are you 'POSING'?

Is it by force to wear wrist watch self?

This habit is so common with you guys!
Get a good wristwatch that is functional or stay without one!

undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by omega25red(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
how about you buying a watch or looking at your phone for the time?

they all probably think you are trying to rob them or steal their blokus grin

7 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Bisjosh(f): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
Why can't you buy yours and stop disturbing the poor guysgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by bigtt76(f): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
Of late been seeing ladies wearing BIG men's wrist watch ....looks so disgusting as in ...like they borrowed their boy friend's watches and to make matter worst it's usually white in color argggghhhhhhhh! Ladies why do we stick to our feminine look. There are more trendy watches for ladies abeg ...biko!
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
omega25red: how about you buying a watch or looking at your phone for the time?

they all probably think you are trying to rob them or steal their blokus grin

not a fan of it
grin grin
and why would i? 'innocenty' like me? cry
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
Bisjosh: Why can't you buy yours and stop disturbing the poor guysgrin grin grin grin grin

sometimes i dont even care much for time,
just carrying out a research
grin
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
bigtt76: Of late been seeing ladies wearing BIG men's wrist watch ....looks so disgusting as in ...like they borrowed their boy friend's watches and to make matter worst it's usually white in color argggghhhhhhhh! Ladies why do we stick to our feminine look. There are more trendy watches for ladies abeg ...biko!

perhaps they did?

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
People should learn to stay out of other people's business. If I choose to wear a broken watch, how does that change your life? Get yours or if you wanna check the time so badly, check your mobile phone

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44: People should learn to stay out of other people's business. If I choose to wear a broken watch, how does that change your life? Get yours or if you wanna check the time so badly, check your mobile phone

excuse me

who is this?
are you saying its appropriate to wear a broken or bad wrist watch?
imagine going for a corporate or business event with a bad or broken wrist watch!
abeg go smoke garri!

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
AmBeautiful:

excuse me

who is this?
imagine going for a corporate or business event with a bad or broken wrist watch!
abeg go smoke garri!
smiley Funny you
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
AmBeautiful:

excuse me

who is this?
abeg go smoke garri!
Erm, if I wear a broken wrist watch, how does that affect your domestic economy? Is it that you did not read you social liberty rights or what? Whatever anyone chooses to add to his/her fashion should not sorcery you as long as it does not affect you in anyway.
In other words MIND YA BUSINESS

2 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
2 things are involve

Its either you've been walking with some dumb niggas

or

you were tryin to gain attention of those dumbas s

or

you just need to mind your bizness

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
acidosis™:
2 things are involve

or

or

bad belle
like i told mynd: go smoke some garri
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm, if I wear a broken wrist watch, how does that affect your domestic economy? Is it that you did not read you social liberty rights or what? Whatever anyone chooses to add to his/her fashion should not sorcery you as long as it does not affect you in anyway.
In other words MIND YA BUSINESS

angry
guilty conscience
grin
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
acidosis™:
2 things are involve

or

or

I go with her minding her business
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
I go with her minding her business

is it your business if i don't mind my business?

You too mind your business?
Stop stalking me on Nairaland

Is it by force?
undecided

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
AmBeautiful:

is it your business if i don't mind my business?

You too mind your business?
Stop stalking me on Nairaland

Is it by force?
undecided
You wish
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
You wish

undecided undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by DExplorer1: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Can we have this thread moved to the General Section please. I was thinking how romantic wrist watches could be without the soft and active fingers undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by tellwsdom: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
Who goes abt on the street asking random people whats the time ; IF NO BE SEY THE PERSON DON DEY CRAZE sad sad

5 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
Truth
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by WebSurfer(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
OP, you can't buy a cheap wrist Watch or check your tym on ya f-ing phone, yo here complaining guys and bad wrist watches.. Get a life..
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by DExplorer1: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Truth
What's Truth?
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by davida222(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
AmBeautiful: I have noticed that many guys like flaunting off (expensive )wrist watch that have gone bad!

Last week all the guys i asked about the time could not actually tell me the time, but some of them where wearing designer wrist watch!
(Even before last week i have noticed this same thing)

When i asked, hello good morning, good afternoon,please what's the time, all i hear is "sorry its not working"

Please guys repair your wrist watch, get a better one, or leave your wrist bare.
Why are you 'POSING'?

Is it by force to wear wrist watch self?

This habit is so common with you guys!
Get a good wristwatch that is functional or stay without one!

undecidedw
Mark shor u brush in d morning b4 askin d guy 4 time.. and cant u buy wrist watch 4 ur self!?

2 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2012

Whatever ,
Why are you guys getting aggressive?

Am sure your wrist watch right now is either broken or bad angry
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
tellwsdom: Who goes abt on the street asking random people whats the time ; IF NO BE SEY THE PERSON DON DEY CRAZE sad sad

When were you released?
And on whose orders?

Am sure you don't understand this topic, take your drugs daily to ensure proper comprehension please

I suggest you try reading this thread after taking your drugs tomorrow.
undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
The last time i wore a wrist watch was in my junior secondary. Then it was compulsory.
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by DICKtator: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
You for ask me what is the time.
I would willingly tell you it is time to knock boots!!!!.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
AmBeautiful:

bad belle
like i told mynd: go smoke some garri
hmmm. .smoking gar ii)))))))°°°°

so, can we be friends again?
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by cindyrella(f): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
Op, go and buy your own watch and stop complaining!
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
[quote author=acidosis™]
hmmm. .smoking gar ii)))))))°°°°

so, can we be friends again?[/quote

We aint enemies before or were we?
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
@op... Wait o you are trying to tell us that for two weeks you kept asking some guys 4 time and you even noticed their 'designer' watches were bad abi broken? Hmmm... Ma you need a job, lack of it is affecting you badly....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In My 40s and I'm Still A Sexy Woman... / Best Places Or Spot Where You Can Find Love In Nigeria / Ladies! What's Your Criteria For Choosing A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.