Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House (7749 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Lilprocess(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2012
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Chanchit: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2012
You should have left before it got to this point, anyway, the best option is to terminate the seed, then move out of the house, cos it won't stop there.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by 190: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2012
Lord Jesus!!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by k2039: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2012
[size=14pt]Is this a joke? If not whatever you do DON"T and I repeat DON'T get an ABORTION it's killing a baby[/size]
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by jnrprof(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2012
Please, do not attempt an abortion. If u terminate the pregnancy, the shameless goat will come haunting u again. Pray for grace and wisdom to handle this matter. Report the matter to any other member of your family if available
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Mynd44: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2012
As evil as this sounds, get an abortion and move out of that house. You dont want to have a child who was concerted through incest
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2012
Keep the child BUT leave the house!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by domack99(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2012
He said his going to send you back to the village but you refuse, but why did you refuse. Is going back to the village not better than you situation right now. Just want you to know that you are about given birth to your cousin. You are so desperate to remain in the city.
By the way am very very very sure your name is not Damilola.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by abiL(f): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2012
Mynd_44: As evil as this sounds, get an abortion and move out of that house. You dont want to have a child who was concerted through incest

You spoke my mind.

Abortion isn't good, but if you do have the child, everytime you look at the child, you will be reminded of the bastard you call your uncle. Also what will you tell people if they ask you who the father is?

Make sure everyone knows about your stupid uncle, especially his wife. Bring shame on him.

&& don't listen to a few idiotsss on here that said you should have moved to the village before your uncle molested you. Your uncle shouldn't have petitioned you with sex. It's illegal and immoral. He used the fact that you have nobody to turn to, to take advantage of you. Which is totally wrong.

If you want to keep the baby, then keep it. At the end of the day, it's your body, your life and your choice.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Sijo01(f): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2012
Is going back to the village not better than the situation you are now?....... What stoped you from reporting him to other members of your family before things got out of hand??....... Well, will advise you report him to them now and allow your family to decide your faith. Chao!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Rooneyboy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
190: Lord Jesus!!
Oh boi how far u na ? Where have u been ? Its been a long while o ,so u still full ground for NL dey chase women about?
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by cowgurl: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
You think he knows he's an arsehole, of course not!
but he definitely won't let you ruin his supposed happy family, oh what a real man he is!

As hard as this is for you, you need to do what you gat 2 do to get over this mess and survive it.

But what were you thinking letting that disgusting thing mount you on your fertile days?
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Rooneyboy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
jammyng: Keep the child BUT leave the house!
What kinda advice is this one, she's still dependent on someone(can't even feed herself) and ur advising her to keep the pregnancy ----abi na u go take care of the pikin ?
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Rooneyboy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
cowgurl: You think he knows he's an arsehole, of course not!
but he definitely won't let you ruin his supposed happy family, oh what a real man he is!

As hard as this is for you, you need to do what you gat 2 do to get over this mess and survive it.

But what were you thinking letting that disgusting thing mount you on your fertile days?
What I honestly think is that the poster craved for what has come her way now(pregnancy) it aint no mistake, deep down inside of her she really wants to be a second wife.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by 2kurupt(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
Why didn't you seek Nairaland advise before you let him "IN ?

Remaining in dat house after his advances was a foolish act on your part. As someone suggested bring another family member into the matter before you repeat your foolishness
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
Father God, forgive me for saying this. Plss collect the money from him and remove the baby and plss leave is house. It would also be good to expose his secret thereafter.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by 2kurupt(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
@abiL. You must be silly to have made that comment in the last paragraph.
That simple mind of yours can't tell you that staying in the village is more worthwhile that the situation she found herself presently.
FYI every Nigerian belongs to a village somewhere
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by ITbomb(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
jammyng: Keep the child BUT leave the house!
To where?
You obviously do not understand what it means to be in a village without your parent protection being bullied by more wicked village uncles and young guys.

Because as she would be fending for herself, she will be exposed to many bad things.

Sorry to say this, but abort the foetus, learn a trade and start making plans to get out of the house as fast as possible when u r able to take care of urself.
[s]
Next time he comes, tell him to use a rubber.[/s]
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
ITbomb:
To where?
You obviously do not understand what it means to be in a village without your parent protection being bullied by more wicked village uncles and young guys.

Because as she would be fending for herself, she will be exposed to many bad things.

Sorry to say this, but abort the foetus, learn a trade and start making plans to get out of the house as fast as possible when u r able to take care of urself.
[s]
Next time he comes, tell him to use a rubber.[/s]
a care home, there are many in abuja.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Rooneyboy:
What kinda advice is this one, she's still dependent on someone(can't even feed herself) and ur advising her to keep the pregnancy ----abi na u go take care of the pikin ?
then, are u advocating for an abortion?
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by greedie1(f): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Btw d devil nd d deep red sea... I'm anti- abortion but I don't want u to have dat baby. R u ready to be d mother of ur cousin? This is insane but at dis point I ll pray dat God grants u a miscarriage.. Does God even answer dat kind of prayer?? I don't knw wat u should do abt d baby but watever u do, make sure u expose ur uncle. I'm not condoning his act but atleast, he should ve used a condom. I assume u don't knw anytin abt contraceptives? Next tym b4 u let someone else IN,enlighten urslf. - Mehn wt is dis world turnin into? Inbreeding seems to be d order of d day
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by abiL(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
2kurupt: @abiL. You must be silly to have made that comment in the last paragraph.
That simple mind of yours can't tell you that staying in the village is more worthwhile that the situation she found herself presently.
FYI every Nigerian belongs to a village somewhere

You are definitely a fool. 100% confirmed. No doubt.

Didn't you read my first sentence. I told her it would be right to abort it. But who am I to decide for her. I can advice her, but at the end of the day, it's her life. I can't impose anything on her.

Do me a favour, crack your head open, because I doubt there's any brain in there.

Next time, instead of calling me up on something I've said, read my post again before opening your dirty mouth. Brainless tw[a]t.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by kemmyangel(f): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
Fine no one is above mistake, u made a mistake by allowing him in the first place, av witness a case like dat before that after a brother had sex with her younger sister, he will beat her say all manner of thing at night he will ask for it nd she will open up again, it got to a time she stoped giving him....nd her brother loved her more nd give the attention she needed than wen he was aving sex with her, u suld'nt have allow it to get to dis stake, anywa the deed is done...what next....i beg u in the name of God dont even think of aborting the baby, that is another sin on it own, u are yet to get out of a big sin u want to kill an innocent baby, u dont kn what the baby will become tomorw....my own advice for is, first ask for God to forgive u nd seek for is directions...then if u have a church u attend, go for cancelling dont be shy to tell it to ur pastor's wife, am very sure they wont encourage u to go for abbortion, they might take it up from there nd assist u...pls try this nd dont tell it to anyone again they mite lead u astray dearie........

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Priscy09(f): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
jammyng: a care home, there are many in abuja.
seconded
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by kemmyangel(f): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
her case wont be the first niether will it be the last, it could happen to anyone, a mad woman that gives birth who takes care of her baby till growth.."God" so am very sure she will survive it... is just a matter of time......have seen cases like hers before nd today they are doing great...abortion is not the best solution nd going back to the village will worsen the matter....she will survive here in lagos..
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by kemmyangel(f): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
besisdes if GOD never wanted that baby to be born, he wouldnt have put the pregnancy there...remember...if u kill u shall be kill too.....the choice is urz dear...
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
Whoever wrote this story should clap for herself/himself. Nice write-up

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by 2kurupt(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
abiL:

You are definitely a fool. 100% confirmed. No doubt.

Didn't you read my first sentence. I told her it would be right to abort it. But who am I to decide for her. I can advice her, but at the end of the day, it's her life. I can't impose anything on her.

Do me a favour, crack your head open, because I doubt there's any brain in there.

Next time, instead of calling me up on something I've said, read my post again before opening your dirty mouth. Brainless tw[a]t.

It's because of minors like you that romance section should be restricted..
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Rocktation(f): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
abiL:
&& don't listen to a few idiotsss on here that said you should have moved to the village before your uncle molested you. Your uncle shouldn't have petitioned you with sex. It's illegal and immoral. He used the fact that you have nobody to turn to, to take advantage of you. Which is totally wrong.

AbiL, you misunderstand. The mere fact that it is immoral to demand se.x from his niece, isn't and wasn't enough to shield her, from suffering the ills of the predicament. The present situation could've been avoided, had she gone back to the villa, indeed.

Poster, I just hope you'll stay strong. This is one of the times that I don't even know what to advise. Whether to abort, or keep a fetus created out of an incestuous conduct. #processing#
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by abiL(f): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
Rocktation:

AbiL, you misunderstand. The mere fact that it is immoral to demand se.x from his niece, isn't and wasn't enough to shield her, from suffering the ills of the predicament. The present situation could've been avoided, had she gone back to the villa, indeed.

I'm not saying the situation isn't avoidable. The uncle should have left his d[i]ck in his pants, and she should have left his house.
But the situation now is that she's pregnant. So no matter how avoidable previous actions were, it cannot change the fact that there's a baby in her womb.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by abiL(f): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
2kurupt:

It's because of minors like you that romance section should be restricted..

It's because of idiots like you that being stup[i]d should have been made illegal. Punishable by death.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by DExplorer1: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Posts Mouth Watering Pics For Her 24th Birthday Celebration / Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Get Her At First Attempt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.