Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

hi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / hi (5430 Views)

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi 14 January 2016 / hi / Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hi by maclatunji: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body:

Yay, look what the cat dragged in tongue

Okay I am being serious here, I need career advise and career change and some recommendation from you (disclaimer I don't have to take it, so be gentle with my fragile self) -

Here it goes - I know my limits and know I don't "think", so do you "think" I will make an excellent assistant/sidekick to you when you resume work as NL's resident Psychotherapist!

I need to belong cry I was debarred from joining the cabal, I was excluded from the prestigious lists of those conferred with monikers llike Ndi ara, Puppet, spitfire, etc, and now you can see Ivynwa trying to form her own clique too. She has successfully gotten Kobojunkie to join, and is about to rope Tpia in, yet their is no mention of me getting a membership cry Am I gonna be stuck in this busybody career rut forever cry Are you ready to give me a job as your assistant so I can carve my niche, at your feet of course (Richvkunt will be honoured to supply a character respect in that regard so you can see for yourself that I know my place as a woman. . .) Am I projecting yet or do you think its the yabaleft pills letting me down and a head shrink would be better, or a brain surgeon for brain replacement . . . lipsrsealed

You are a real piece of work.
Re: hi by maclatunji: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body: ^^^

Sheath your sword and retract your claws and fangs. Has anyone/can anyone ever stop Kobojunkie from spitting inanities Abeg roll on with your fine self jare, nothing do you. . . lipsrsealed

Yay, look what the cat dragged in tongue

Okay I am being serious here, I need career advise and career change and some recommendation from you (disclaimer I don't have to take it, so be gentle with my fragile self) -

Here it goes - I know my limits and know I don't "think", so do you "think" I will make an excellent assistant/sidekick to you when you resume work as NL's resident Psychotherapist!

I need to belong cry I was debarred from joining the cabal, I was excluded from the prestigious lists of those conferred with monikers llike Ndi ara, Puppet, spitfire, etc, and now you can see Ivynwa trying to form her own clique too. She has successfully gotten Kobojunkie to join, and is about to rope Tpia in, yet their is no mention of me getting a membership cry Am I gonna be stuck in this busybody career rut forever cry Are you ready to give me a job as your assistant so I can carve my niche, at your feet of course (Richvkunt will be honoured to supply a character respect in that regard so you can see for yourself that I know my place as a woman. . .) Am I projecting yet or do you think its the yabaleft pills letting me down and a head shrink would be better, or a brain surgeon for brain replacement . . . lipsrsealed
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08: Madam BB abeg oh. Lol. Abeg forgive and forget, old things haff pass away tay tay.

Madam Flower, I am married and I say that is silly advice. There is no place for silly games and scheming in a good marriage.

Have you finished accosting Ivynwa who dredged this up FIRST?

Didn't you also see my agreement with Kobojunkie that Flower's comment was out of line!

Abeg, free me oh, na only my Chemistry "for every ACTION there is a REACTION", er. . .ahem. . . STATE & CAPITAL assignment I dey do biko.

maclatunji:

You are a real piece of work.

Olopa, ewo nti epe. Analyse "me" is all I have just said oh tongue
Re: hi by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2012
Hia, Inwvya Matter, hmmm, no matter wetin you talk e dey end for "because I am not married, amrried women on nairaland are evil and against me"
I don talk that one before on the last thread wey she start with madam CC, I no go repeat am again.
How do you define yourself by your marital status? Person like me for don commit suicide na? Me wey when they see my name they will open the thread, no matter the context or advice I give, all they can see and say is "bitter divorcee"
Not minding that you cannot even count on your fingers the number of times I have recommended divorce here. No matter the topic if someone doesn't agree with my post the first thing to do is to drag my life which I freely shared here and use it as an "insult" as if it is something I should be ashmaed of and never talk about.
So what if you are single? Why must every disagreement be because you are single? Why the constant need to find "pity"?
I taya abeg. How many times am I inuslted and how many times have I cursed back? Define yourself by yourself, and not by marital status
Re: hi by maclatunji: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body:

Have you finished accosting Ivynwa who dredged this up FIRST?

Didn't you also see my agreement with Kobojunkie that Flower's comment was out of line!

Abeg, free me oh, na only my Chemistry "for every ACTION there is a REACTION", er. . .ahem. . . STATE & CAPITAL assignment I dey do biko.

Olopa, ewo nti epe. Analyse "me" is all I have just said oh tongue

That's exactly what my analysis says. Ahn! Ahn!! You women don't help yourselves at all. Later, you will be talking of how bad men are.
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08: Hia, Inwvya Matter, hmmm, no matter wetin you talk e dey end for "because I am not married, amrried women on nairaland are evil and against me"
I don talk that one before on the last thread wey she start with madam CC, I no go repeat am again. How do you define yourself by your marital status? Person like me for don commit suicide na?

This is it. Now you are talking. She is going round spreading stories that this family section and the cabals have formed a clique and act like they own NL, and non married people are not allowed a say, and the Admin and Mods refUse to act, hence reason she lashed out at CC and Uju that day.

This fallacious and wicked campaign Ivynwa keeps propagating here and there all I am trying to address.
Re: hi by maclatunji: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body:

This is it. Now you are talking. She is going round spreading stories that this family section and the cabals have formed a clique and act like they own NL, and non married people are not allowed a say, hence reason she lashed out at CC and Uju that day.

This fallacious and wicked campaign of Ivynwa is propagating here all I am trying to address.

Ok! Fair enough, but can you address it in a constructive manner?

1 Like

Re: hi by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2012
However, in this case, Madam Flower started it with the "are you married, waits for answer in 30 seconds" talk.
Inwvya, Take this as advice from a Sister, get over the "I am not married, everyone is against me parade".
I am regularly insulted here but I never carry it on my head, I never respond to it, I hold my head up because the only truth I know is the truth I tell myself. If anybody likes let them call you anything, it only becomes true when you start seeing your self like that.
I tell myself, I am a hardworking, decent, dedicated mother and wife, I am a good worker, great boss and business woman. Yes I divorced and remarried and I am not ashamed to share my experience but that single word does not and will never summarise my whole life, neither should you let it define yours.
The pity party will do you absolutely no good. Even if you feel married women are ganging up against you, shake it off and move on. You are more than what anyone says you are. Get over it
Re: hi by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2012
Ivynwa:
! I was even chatting and commenting on that her post with beautiful respect and sisterly warmth only to get some "you are not married" attitude. Nne mehn-n-n-n, na wao-o-o grin grin grin

My goodness. Didn't cc reply you with the same beautiful respect on pslm23 thread before you lashed out like the crazy woman you are? Have you forgotten so soon? Why is it different now? I can't believe I just read this. There is something called karma after all

What a hypocrite
Re: hi by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2012
@ Poster . . .

There is NO smoke without fire. Why is she suspecting you of cheating? Are you sure you are NOT cheating?

Maybe you are just looking for an excuse to make it official!
Re: hi by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Ivynwa:

Kobo did you read my mind? I also went WTFr*ak on reading that. grin grin. I mean how can an adult think that that theory stated there is a perfect detective tool in this case. Even a teenager that is not up to the marriageable age can see through the loophole in that theory so one doesn't need to be married to see that.

Pray what is wrong with some Nigerian married women that makes them think that their world is rosier than that of the single women, that they are better(while the single women are worthless) and that they 've got plenty gold medals weighing down their arm muscles for having husbands? grin grin. I saw one saying the unprintables to Tpiah the other day and I shook my head at this very inferior mentality that is racking some of our people. I mean can a human being be so short in esteem/dignity as to be telling another human "I have got a man on my arms and that makes me better than you". They make me laugh hard when they start displaying their "You ain't in my class" and their "Get out of this place, we own the internet" when they know nothing about how the internet got innovated.

How can women be giving this rotten, smelly,ignorant mgbeke attitude to their fellow women like "all unmarried women are worthless without husbands". You can't find a man behaving like that which is why I relate better with men, we womenfolk are something else walahi. Aren't they funny without knowing how much? Ridiculous! WTFr*ak! I was even chatting and commenting on that her post with beautiful respect and sisterly warmth only to get some "you are not married" attitude. Nne mehn-n-n-n, na wao-o-o grin grin grin

Honestly IVY, this is beginning to get OLD!

WHy do you always think people attack you because you are not married . . . or your being single puts you against all the others

I believe I have been on NL longer than you are and your accusations are NOT true. Like I told you earlier, your insecurities are getting the better of you!

I don't seem to have all these issues you have and I was single too untill a little over a year ago!

Please STOP defining yourself by your marital status. It really is not attractive in a female!
Re: hi by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Please don't play that "I am married so I know better than those who are not married" card here. That suggestion of yours is pretty lame. I mean you don't even have to be married to know that it would not work with everyone, especially those who have INTELLIGENT minds and are able to think with their brains.

Honetly, quit calling people's suggestions 'lame' just cos you don't agree with them!

1 Like

Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
maclatunji:

That's exactly what my analysis says. Ahn! Ahn!! You women don't help yourselves at all. Later, you will be talking of how bad men are.

Am I a "work" of art or a "work" in progress?

Its a man's world and the man is the head so since we are the weaker sex, this automatically absolves us of any blame and shifts all the blame on men, capisce

maclatunji:

Ok! Fair enough, but can you address it in a constructive manner?

Huh, address Ivynwa who "openly" claims she is too classy to involve in fights yet "openly" recruits people to come and fight us and "openly" throws a strop and hissyfit that her minions are laughing and joking with us instead of fighting us like she commanded them I have advised her about admonishing with love and to desist from her gutter behaviour approach of cackling like a witch screaming like a wild banshee for someone to be burnt in the market square, but she is set in her ways. . .

She wants to be a martyr. She so badly wants to punch her fist in the air hollering "yay, I Ivynwa, has singlehandedly made this family section safe so come one, come all and come and behold the wondrous miracle that I Ivynwa wrought with my hand, when I Ivynwa took on the mighty force that is the family section mafia and cabals and brought them to their knees and banished them from Nairaland. . ."But God pass her. And to think she is 37 years old, damn.

Maclatunji, perhaps you have found your first client, so over to you Dr Mac lipsrsealed
Re: hi by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
^^^ You sef be real busy bodi! See as you go bold that part for emphasis! Lmao cheesy
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ujujoan: ^^^ You sef be real busy bodi! See as you go bold that part for emphasis! Lmao cheesy

I am a member of this family section na, so e dey pain me small as she dey go around propagating falsehood that only married people are allowed to talk here and making people scared of coming to the family section sad Virtually everyone in this section has fought each other at one time or the other, and somehow made up na, so why is she the only one always claiming victim all the time as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth
Re: hi by maclatunji: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body:

Am I a "work" of art or a "work" in progress?tongue

Its a man's world and the man is the head so since we are the weaker sex, this automatically absolves us of any blame and shifts all the blame on men, capisce tongue

Huh, address Ivynwa who "openly" claims she is too classy to involve in fights yet "openly" recruits people to come and fight us and "openly" throws a strop and hissyfit that her minions are laughing and joking with us instead of fighting us like she commanded them cheesy I have advised her about admonishing with love and to desist from her gutter behaviour approach of cackling like a witch screaming like a wild banshee for someone to be burnt in the market square, but she is set in her ways. . . lipsrsealed

She wants to be a martyr. She so badly wants to punch her fist in the air hollering @"yay, I Ivynwa, has singlehandedly made this family section safe so come one, come all and come and behold the wondrous miracle that I Ivynwa wrought with my hand, when I Ivynwa took on the mighty force that is the family section mafia and cabals and brought them to their knees and banished them from Nairaland. . ."But God pass her. And to think she is 37 years old, damn.

Maclatunji, perhaps you have found your first client, so over to you Dr Mac lipsrsealed

LOL. You ladies have been referring to a particular thread, is it recent? Look, you all are really wonderful people with good hearts. Tell me, what will it take for both "sides" to stop what is transforming into this "eternal" back and forthing?

You don't have to be giddy about each other but at least tolerate yourselves.

Let's try and make that happen. There's no point denying that what is going on between you all is negative and unproductive.

Ivynwa is someone I can also reachout to. So, I am hopeful that you all can find "middle ground".

You said "everything" wrong is men's fault. OK, I have agreed. Now, let men try and correct/reverse the problem/conflict.

#Serious #NabegIbeg
Re: hi by maclatunji: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body:

Am I a "work" of art or a "work" in progress?tongue

Its a man's world and the man is the head so since we are the weaker sex, this automatically absolves us of any blame and shifts all the blame on men, capisce tongue

Huh, address Ivynwa who "openly" claims she is too classy to involve in fights yet "openly" recruits people to come and fight us and "openly" throws a strop and hissyfit that her minions are laughing and joking with us instead of fighting us like she commanded them cheesy I have advised her about admonishing with love and to desist from her gutter behaviour approach of cackling like a witch screaming like a wild banshee for someone to be burnt in the market square, but she is set in her ways. . . lipsrsealed

She wants to be a martyr. She so badly wants to punch her fist in the air hollering @"yay, I Ivynwa, has singlehandedly made this family section safe so come one, come all and come and behold the wondrous miracle that I Ivynwa wrought with my hand, when I Ivynwa took on the mighty force that is the family section mafia and cabals and brought them to their knees and banished them from Nairaland. . ."But God pass her. And to think she is 37 years old, damn.

LOL. You ladies have been referring to a particular thread, is it recent? Look, you all are really wonderful people with good hearts. Tell me, what will it take for both "sides" to stop what is transforming into this "eternal" back and forthing?

Let's try and make that happen. There's no point denying that what is going on between you all is negative and unproductive.

Ivynwa is someone I can also reachout to. So, I am hopeful that you all can find "middle ground".

You said "everything" wrong is men's fault. OK, I have agreed. Now, let men try and correct/reverse the problem/conflict.

#Serious #NabegIbeg
Re: hi by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
How can women be giving this rotten, smelly,ignorant mgbeke attitude to their fellow women like "all unmarried women are worthless without husbands". You can't find a man behaving like that which is why I relate better with men, we womenfolk are something else walahi. Aren't they funny without knowing how much? Ridiculous! WTFr*ak! I was even chatting and commenting on that her post with beautiful respect and sisterly warmth only to get some "you are not married" attitude. Nne mehn-n-n-n, na wao-o-o

I think you are very insecure about your single status. I'm single too, and I've never felt any angst from the married women on NL. I read chaircover's post and did not feel one freaking you are not married vibe. Also people like you continue to prove me right, I mean those women that always cry about 'relating better with men', but end up being the real troublemakers in a girl's clique. How many times have the men on NL ridiculed and derided single women, but you can't be bothered about that because it is a man that said it and 'you relate better with them'. You made mention of tpiah, from what I see on NL, the men here always and continuously use the single status statements to deride her, but oh Ivynwa didn't remember that because it is not her fellow woman that said it. Is it only women you can flex your muscles for? Is your mission here to vilify the men that constantly deride people like Queensmith, so you can develop international relations with them?

2 Likes

Re: hi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
^^^^ Truth is, if any married woman disagrees with her, you will see the same line coming from her. How many times have i disagreed with single ladies here and how many of them have related it to the fact that they are still single?

BB pleaded with this woman to let go of whatever it is she is holding in her heart but for where? worst part is even when you ignore her, you still find her on some threads making snide remarks. I have never seen a woman harbour so much hate in her life.

sometime i make mention of her age just for her to know that she is no child to be playing this useless hide and seek game. I cannot imagine my eldest sister who is a few years younger than her act this way. at least she has stopped posting threads on looking for husband on nairaland or questioning why she is still single with her numerous id's

1 Like

Re: hi by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
Oga Mac quit it abeg, middle ground indeed. Deal with your own petiness first.
You who likes to jump into fights and add petrol. Spare me jor. You wey when person differs in oppinion with you, you start behaving worse than a market woman, na you wan do middle ground
Re: hi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08: Oga Mac quit it abeg, middle ground indeed. Deal with your own petiness first.
You who likes to jump into fights and add petrol. Spare me jor. You wey when person differs in oppinion with you, you start behaving worse than a market woman, na you wan do middle ground

LMAO
Re: hi by maclatunji: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08: Oga Mac quit it abeg, middle ground indeed. Deal with your own petiness first.

Really? Let's talk about it openly. You see where some of these problems come from- too many hidden grudges.
Re: hi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Grudges ke? Not me jare. All I am saying is someone who finds it hard to understand and accept that other living, breathing thinking beings can hold an oppinion different from him without resorting to "personality attacks" should not come and be attempting to play middle ground for people who differ in oppinions.
All of us have different values, oppinions and upbringing that is how God made it, hence different oppinion, if you cannot disagree without tearing shirt then when others are disagreeing don't come and form hero
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
@ Stillwater^

Wow, beautiful, what a masterpiece, this is it in a nutshell. And you are very correct about those odious "Nigerian girls are . . ." Topics in the Romance section too. God bless you for this wink

Now why didn't I think of this, why wasn't I the one who wrote this concise piece de resistance angry

maclatunji:

#Serious #NabegIbeg

Well, Ivynwa is the one who chose to adorn herself with the proverbial ill-fitting shoe, and ultimately knows where it is pinching, so she is the one, who if needs be, be the one to explain why she is yelping about like a disrobed ghost. . . undecided
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
maclatunji:

Really? Let's talk about it openly. You see where some of these problems come from- too many hidden grudges.

Carry on Maclatunji, don't stop, you are on the right path smiley
Re: hi by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: hi by maclatunji: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08: Grudges ke? Not me jare. All I am saying is someone who finds it hard to understand and accept that other living, breathing thinking beings can hold an oppinion different from him without resorting to "personality attacks" should not come and be attempting to play middle ground for people who differ in oppinions.
All of us have different values, oppinions and upbringing that is how God made it, hence_ different oppinion, if you cannot disagree without tearing shirt then when others are disagreeing don't come and form hero

You have failed to deliver. I went with your flow to actually learn from you, all you have done is make sweeping comments that I cannot use for anything.

So, your logic is: "because I am imperfect, I cannot make peace between two conflicting sides." Does that really read right to you?

What is with you and this attitude:" If he ever tries to do anything that he might be praised for, I will quickly point out his 'flaws' ".

I gave you the opportunity to bring out just one out of my "MANY" inapproproate actions but you keep making vague accussations.

Even if you say I am the devil, good judgement demands that you allow my actions on this thread speak for themselves. If I did "wrong" in other places and you kept quiet then, stay quiet now.

You might not realise it but your comments here are diversionary and not constructive at all. Get off the "Pull him down" syndrome.

It doesn't suit you. I didn't know you have become clairvoyant to see my mind. Isn't God enough for you to judge my intentions that YOU have to be the one to announce to the world that I am "forming hero"?

If I am forming hero, what are you forming? "Villian"?

1 Like

Re: hi by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Remove the scale from your own eyes first. if you were such a peacemaker like achebe, the fire burning in the religion section would not have happened in the first place. Aren't you the same person that attackd debosky on that fake thread a few weeks ago just because he disagreed with yor opinion? why he even bothered i have no idea, I have long since added you to my list of "un important attention seeking she-males"

I for one think you are a child hiding behind your laptop waiting on your jamb results to gain admission into unilag. i also think you are very attention seeking and if only people would ignore you like i do most times, you would have faded away like the former five naira note.

Maclatunji go and sort out your section before attempting to sorting out another person's.
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
enjoy the attention. About time you add some spice to your life....... Astala vista
Re: hi by maclatunji: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover:

Actually this week alone I beleive Ive caught you twice adding petrol OK maybe kerosene (since petrol is scarce these days to fire) and I am not one to keep a long history.

I dont beleive that you dont know when this latest ding dong started cos that thread was rather active and spanned a few pages but just in case you dont know it was the Psalm23 thread.

I try not to say much when threads become "hot" because I am mindful that it may further escalate things which serves no benefit. I have also found that sometimes coming in and asking people to take things easy can have the opposite effect. Look at it this way, the more you post in a thread, the more it stays on the first page and the more likelihood that people click into it and more yawa go blow. So right now I am guilty but I need to get things across to you this time.

I saw ivy's post this morning but once again I decided to ignore her. I also saw a sly remark on the my husband is cheating thread but thankfully people chose to ignore it too. Personally I think she is a drama queen and there really is no room for drama queens on here; its got nothing to do with being married or not. This section has been and will continue to be one of the most mature sections on Nairaland and if we all behaved like drama queens, there wont be anyone left here. Like BB said, we have all fallen out at one time or other but we understand that it is just a clash of ideas and not a clash of people and we get over it and move onto the next thing. . . . That is maturity and that is the real world.

Thank you for being constructive. I am not sure I know of this particular thread. I definitely don't know of what transpired between you there because I haven't read it.

You say I had fuel to fights. Trust me, it is beneath my nature to deliberately do that. It's possible I may take a position or make a comment that looks that way but it is never my intention and without concrete threads or posts, I can hardly say more.

As for Ivynwa, I think what's left is for her to state the issues on her mind.

I have to take a break now, I will be back.
Re: hi by maclatunji: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover:

Actually this week alone I beleive Ive caught you twice adding petrol OK maybe kerosene (since petrol is scarce these days to fire) and I am not one to keep a long history.

I dont beleive that you dont know when this latest ding dong started cos that thread was rather active and spanned a few pages but just in case you dont know it was the Psalm23 thread.

I try not to say much when threads become "hot" because I am mindful that it may further escalate things which serves no benefit. I have also found that sometimes coming in and asking people to take things easy can have the opposite effect. Look at it this way, the more you post in a thread, the more it stays on the first page and the more likelihood that people click into it and more yawa go blow. So right now I am guilty but I need to get things across to you this time.

I saw ivy's post this morning but once again I decided to ignore her. I also saw a sly remark on the my husband is cheating thread but thankfully people chose to ignore it too. Personally I think she is a drama queen and there really is no room for drama queens on here; its got nothing to do with being married or not. This section has been and will continue to be one of the most mature sections on Nairaland and if we all behaved like drama queens, there wont be anyone left here. Like BB said, we have all fallen out at one time or other but we understand that it is just a clash of ideas and not a clash of people and we get over it and move onto the next thing. . . . That is maturity and that is the real world.
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
This ain't about who/what/where/how/whatdunnit.

The time is NOW. Maclatunji means well now. I add petrol to fights sometimes too BUT this is just so that issues can be dealt with rightaway and not dragged from thread to threads or swept under the carpet.

Maclatunji, forge right ahead, nothing do you.

Modified to add:
It is not Maclatunji's intention to add fuel to cases. He has come a long way since he first ventured into this section cracking his whip. He just sees himself as this old school Professor who knows it all, hence reason he always gets his foot in his mouth occasionally. He means well. He does not get personal, the only person he is harsh on is Jennykadry because he deludedly thinks he can crack her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP! Is There A Fake Dettol Cool Soap In Town? / Biotin-Solution For Balding Hair And Healthy Nails / Official Working Hours For Nursing Mothers In Federal Civil Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.