Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

hi - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / hi (5429 Views)

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi 14 January 2016 / hi / Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
obowunmi: The reason is not even about mistreating her...its more of, the speed at which she wanted me to make up my mind was not there.... We start talking in April. We meet end of May...June you want me to marry you. That's too soon. She's in a haste to get married. There's some pressure there from her family. Our families know each other but to me, that's rushing it.

Thank God for this. I saw your thread and was wishing someone would give you a backhand e-slap. I vex sotay I calculated you had only known her 6 weeks and she is walking out because you are not proposing and she got hooked or was it got married to someone else rightaway, MEANING THAT she was dating the two of you at once. You come open thread say you want to die of love, haba, you need some serious whoozing for face joo angry
Re: hi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: hi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dont mind dayo
Ha Madam you are laughing, hia, see me swallowing panadol for ya headache, hmmm okay oh. But if na me ehnn
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover:

Debrief can you imagine the insult angry A whole me fine girl no pimples grin

Na bad belle dey worry dayo ever since I gave my miss world sister to sagabobo instead of him grin

Come Again angry angry angry

Where where you longthroat people when my Sagamightyfinelolo only had one tatty singlet and a single one-two-buckle-my-shoe to his name ehn angry Now I used the money I raised from selling firewood to send him to Princeton Cambridge University, girls would not help me rest angry Oshisko
Re: hi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: hi by maclatunji: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body:
Save your breath Maclatunji, this is not a one on one issue between myself and her Royal haughty self, if it was I would have despatched her long time ago. So say she is lucky she dodged that bullet huh and close the lid on "this" and focus on the crux of the matter which I dredged up earlier ABOUT HER ACCUSING THE FAMILY SECTION REGULARS OF TURNING THIS PLACE INTO A NO-GO AREA FOR SINGLES, and then contrast it with that brilliant submission from Stillwater.

You know why the "crux" of the matter won't change and continue to manifest as conflict? You guys on both sides have made it personal. I really find it disturbing that you all can't just break the frosty relationship.

Let's say for argument sake that Ivynwa is seeing things "irrationally" most of the time. It wouldn't be too much that those of you who see eye-to-eye say to her: "Look! Leave all of that behind you and let us move forward." If after that she insists on making the old issues fresh, ignore her. She will get tired of it quickly.

I am sure Ivynwa will not disagree with this proposition. As for newbies being intimidated, I will be honest, there's a tendency for most new people here especially women who want to post regularly to either be cool with "The Cabal" or uncool with it.

I really dislike using the term "Cabal" but that is the popular notion. I would have created a poll thread for this but polls aren't available on NL at the moment.

You ladies have grown to be friends over the years and I don't think people want you to be enemies. However, a little give and take is required to ease the negative perception about you ladies some people have.

Let's take you and me for example, there were a few threads where we misread each other and had a good go at the other person. However, have we not managed to understand that at the bottom of it all the other person is not an Ogre? That has helped to keep our interactions mostly rancour-free.

That's what I hope you ladies and Ivynwa can achieve.
Re: hi by Johndoe100(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
What's wrong with you all? I was enjoying the fights. Why stop? Mac abi wetin be ya name, please go back to your board and leave us family board people to our little tiffs.
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
dayokanu:

Yes ppl like Kobo, Tpia, Idowuogbo and Hotfunmi of old

After you sir.
Re: hi by Johndoe100(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
So where are the single girls to come and reply the old cargo's? Is Kobo in the new single chick clique?
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body:

Thank God for this. I saw your thread and was wishing someone would give you a backhand e-slap. I vex sotay I calculated you had only known her 6 weeks and she is walking out because you are not proposing and she got hooked or was it got married to someone else rightaway, MEANING THAT she was dating the two of you at once. You come open thread say you want to die of love, haba, you need some serious whoozing for face joo angry

How far away are you from yaba left - I don't mind you oo. Mo ma toju e.
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Johndoe100: So where are the single girls to come and reply the old cargo's? Is Kobo in the new single chick clique?

Kobo is a divorced lady. She has embargo following her plus her daddy issues.
Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Well, since the @Poster has chosen to delete his comment . . . the thread can go to . . . on to the next issue . . .
Re: hi by prettyrich(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie]Na wa oo . . . there is a serious problem with this generation of males Africa, in fact Nigerian mothers, has produced. How can someone create such a daft thread? Your wife suspects you of infidelity and so you want to go commit it as a result? Also you want to do so because she threatens she will do it herself because she suspects you are already doing it?

Which kind primary-school-brain-level men have these mothers wrought on this nation?

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[

Too much bossom milking!!!
Re: hi by prettyrich(f): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie]Na wa oo . . . there is a serious problem with this generation of males Africa, in fact Nigerian mothers, has produced. How can someone create such a daft thread? Your wife suspects you of infidelity and so you want to go commit it as a result? Also you want to do so because she threatens she will do it herself because she suspects you are already doing it?

Which kind primary-school-brain-level men have these mothers wrought on this nation?

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[
Re: hi by eledalo: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
FlowerPower:

Kobo (and your many other aliases), I could say a lot, but since you are alone in your one bedroom apartment in Chicago and currently jobless, I will give a long sigh and go to bed. I have to get up early in the morning grin

Dayum! Im reporting youto Interpol for greivous bodily harm to KJunkie! I mean, this type of insult must be a war crime! Again, Dayum!
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
eledalo:

Dayum! Im reporting youto Interpol for greivous bodily harm to KJunkie! I mean, this type of insult must be a war crime! Again, Dayum!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP! Is There A Fake Dettol Cool Soap In Town? / Biotin-Solution For Balding Hair And Healthy Nails / Official Working Hours For Nursing Mothers In Federal Civil Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.