Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

hi - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / hi (5428 Views)

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi 14 January 2016 / hi / Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hi by maclatunji: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
This is one of those threads isn't it? It reminds me of Royal Rumble. The only fight I can afford to mediate in at the moment is BB vs. Ivynwa. So, Ivynwa whenever you read this, kindly tell us as calmly as possible why you feel the need to refer to your marital status and that of other ladies here often. Please, try and focus less on who started it on this thread, we know her already. I am just interested in your posts for now.

Thank you.
Re: hi by TheMadame(f): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Funny enough the OP of this thread has deleted his original post and changed the title.

On the family section we should learn to accomodate diverse views,ideas and positions without fighting.
The problem is that certain people have foprmed cliques or cabals that intolerant of certain views and positions.
Whether they do this knowingly or unknowingly the bitter fact is it happens.
It is common to see four or more posterrs gang up and in a vindictive manner attack and abuse a single poster who does not share theirt view point.
New members known as newbies are fair game to them. Single ladies who disagree with them are also perpetual targets of this group. It is important to also note that OPs that open threads and refuse to worship at the altar of these tin gods are liable to a collective attack from this group.
It is all petty and so immature.
A lot of new posters have absconded from the section when they can not take thje heat from thisd group.

2 Likes

Re: hi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body:
I see some people trying to belong by force, and shooting themselves in the foot in the process. One minute they are agreeing that a post partly addressed to Jennykadry formerly known as amebo1 was so true they couldn't help bursting into tears, then they turn around trying to lick Jenny's ar'se in the next post, hehehe, I have seen everything on this NL.

Do you need a chair Mr Eastwood? Cause you've spent the last 50 or so posts berating someone that's no where to be found.

2 Likes

Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
Only fools argue with Kobo....Kobo is a frustrated single lady living alone in her apt in Chicago. She also has daddy issues.

After writing her ridiculous posts, she logs in with another account and "likes" her own posts.....Ridic.

1 Like

Re: hi by maclatunji: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
bonax: Hello

LWKMD! OP, abeg no vex say we don chase you commot for ya thread. You don see the one wey pass una.

Pele ehn!
Re: hi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
obowunmi: Only fools argue with Kobo....Kobo is a frustrated single lady living alone in her apt in Chicago. She also has daddy issues.
Bros, how far? You havent given us feedback n that your issue. Wetin you come do last last?
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08:
Bros, how far? You havent given us feedback on that our case

I'm officially single. I've decided to move on. I really appreciate you checking in with me. How are you?
Re: hi by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
obowunmi:

I'm officially single. I've decided to move on. I really appreciate you checking in with me. How are you?
Have been willing too for quite a while, sorry this came late. Okay oh, now that we are single hope we are making our self ready for the One oh.
I am fine jare
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Nna na wa oo o o... most every thread seems to be kidnapped these days by the same gang, and same issues on here angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Wind don blow. . .didn't take long to smoke you out and unfurl your "deliberate" agenda to win the post of the dumbest-plank-and-pleb of the year.

Whilst Debrief was wondering how you ended up being "chased" here, I was wondering why you were "sent" here. . . Now I know, "I see" like Jenny's Pops would say lipsrsealed Its your "graveyard" we will gladly attend "the" funeral to chop akara lipsrsealed
Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
na wa oooo !!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

All this cause I suggested that every one describe his/herself by his marital status of choice, and that it makes no sense to look down on others for using a different tag than you do.

anywh, Nigerians will be Nigerians!

WOW . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08:
Have been willing too for quite a while, sorry this came late. Okay oh, now that we are single hope we are making our self ready for the One oh.
I am fine jare

Wish I could marry you...

But yes, I'm not spending as much on women as I used to. Also working on some issues, I've been focused on traveling so much these days, its been keeping me busy. Trying to stay away from materialistic girls....they come in droves but resisting. Trying to come up with qualities to look for in women so I can find "the one."

Some part of me, thinks my ex will return. When I don't know and I can't say.
Re: hi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
obowunmi:

But yes, I'm not spending as much on women as I used to. Also working on some issues, I've been focused on traveling so much these days, its been keeping me busy. Trying to stay away from materialistic girls....they come in droves but resisting. Trying to come up with qualities to look for in women so I can find "the one."

Some part of me, thinks my ex will return. When I don't know and I can't say.
Return ke? You gave her up without a fight, you want her, try at least, stop waiting and hoping she will jump back just like that.
Good move on the other steps, engage them mentally also.
Dont be like a Friends boyfriend who loved throwing tantrums and acting like a baby, poor girl almost committed suicide till I asked her to write a list of what she was getting out of the relationship, she couldnt find one thing. The man/boy was waiting for her to go begging as usual when he keeps malice, 3 months no word, he showed up, then she had moved on, now he is coming and begging me to speak with her, and say what? Says she is the best thing since coffee, yet he had her and treated her like trash for over 2 years.
You meet a good girl, work and keep her, you loose her, work to win her back, if she has moved on, believe she is with someone who appreciates her
Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
TheMadame:
A lot of new posters have absconded from the section when they can not take thje heat from thisd group.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08:
Return ke? You gave her up without a fight, you want her, try at least, stop waiting and hoping she will jump back just like that.
Good move on the other steps, engage them mentally also.
Dont be like a Friends boyfriend who loved throwing tantrums and acting like a baby, poor girl almost committed suicide till I asked her to write a list of what she was getting out of the relationship, she couldnt find one thing. The man/boy was waiting for her to go begging as usual when he keeps malice, 3 months no word, he showed up, then she had moved on, now he is coming and begging me to speak with her, and say what? Says she is the best thing since coffee, yet he had her and treated her like trash for over 2 years.
You meet a good girl, work and keep her, you loose her, work to win her back, if she has moved on, believe she is with someone who appreciates her

I was verbally abuse towards her and I take full responsibility for my actions. I sent her a check, flowers, and gifts but she didn't respond. I don't know what else to do. I apologized and wrote love letters. I wasn't able to travel to her because I don't have the time - I hate to say it but its true.
So I just closed my eyes and moved on.
Re: hi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
obowunmi:

I was verbally abuse towards her and I take full responsibility for my actions. I sent her a check, flowers, and gifts but she didn't respond. I don't know what else to do. I apologized and wrote love letters. I wasn't able to travel to her because I don't have the time - I hate to say it but its true.
So I just closed my eyes and moved on.
The Cheque thing would seem like an insult if it was me. She works, from what you said she isnt a gold digger. If you like her as you say you will make time, but as you said you didnt, move on and stop hoping she will come back when you didnt fight for her. No good woman worth her salt would do that. For her to leave, you must have really hurt her.
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
The reason is not even about mistreating her...its more of, the speed at which she wanted me to make up my mind was not there.... We start talking in April. We meet end of May...June you want me to marry you. That's too soon. She's in a haste to get married. There's some pressure there from her family. Our families know each other but to me, that's rushing it.
Re: hi by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
I agree , that was moving too fast, But still the verbal abuse and mistreatment was a trigger
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Totally....
Re: hi by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
obowunmi:

Ole. Onibara n ba ole bo. cheesy cheesy grin

You for don talk wetin dey your mind since. I don dey watch you since. with your style style toasting.

You enter single women vs Married women fight, You see single women for here plenty dey lament you no look dem side, Person wife na him e dey do you make you marry?. Why not wish to marry Beaf, Maclatunji or Obasanjo

Shioor, If I catch you ever look seductively at debrief again I go comot that your eyeball feed am to hawks

Nonsense and Ingredients.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: hi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
dayokanu:

You for don talk wetin dey your mind since. I don dey watch you since. with your style style toasting.

You enter single women vs Married women fight, You see single women for here plenty dey lament you no look dem side, Person wife na him e dey do you make you marry?. Why not wish to marry Chaircover, Beaf, Maclatunji or Obasanjo

Shioor, If I catch you ever look seductively at debrief again I go comot that your eyeball feed am to hawks

cheesy
I havent laughed so hard in so long, abeg no kill me jare. Na you be this? I don die today. Am i not good enough to be toasted? Madam CC hot pass me? See Dayo oh grin grin grin
Re: hi by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: hi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover:

Actually I am very offended . . . how can that dayo put me and those other people he mentioned in the same category/sentence. Is he by any change implying that I am a man ni? what wont I read on this Dramaland today sef angry kai see insult embarassed
No mind Dayo, Me self I no know wetin dey happen here today, see Dayo dey form moral compass today, hiaaaaaaaaaaa, Jenny come and carry this your man friend from here jare
Re: hi by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover:

Actually I am very offended . . . how can that dayo put me and those other people he mentioned in the same category/sentence. Is he by any change implying that I am a man ni? what wont I read on this Dramaland today sef angry kai see insult embarassed

Those are the untoastable people or untouchable ppl
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
I see you oh foot soldier, with your itchy fingers, remain standing at attention, I will signal for you when its your time at the front of the queue you hear!

maclatunji: This is one of those threads isn't it? It reminds me of Royal Rumble. The only fight I can afford to mediate in at the moment is BB vs. Ivynwa. So, Ivynwa whenever you read this, kindly tell us as calmly as possible why you feel the need to refer to your marital status and that of other ladies here often. Please, try and focus less on who started it on this thread, we know her already. I am just interested in your posts for now.

Thank you.

Save your breath Maclatunji, this is not a one on one issue between myself and her Royal haughty self, if it was I would have despatched her long time ago. So let's just say she is lucky she dodged that bullet huh and close the lid on "this" and focus on the crux of the matter which I dredged up earlier ABOUT HER ACCUSING THE FAMILY SECTION REGULARS OF TURNING THIS PLACE INTO A NO-GO AREA FOR SINGLES, and then contrast it with that brilliant submission from Stillwater.
Re: hi by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
dayokanu:

You enter single women vs Married women fight, You see single women for here plenty dey lament you no look dem side, Person wife na him e dey do you make you marry?. Why not wish to marry Beaf, Maclatunji or Obasanjo

cheesy

Shaaaraaap jooor - gbenu soun. this is coming from a guy that can identify body shapes of anonymous chicks in Texas. Does anyone know how big the state of Texas is? LooooL, asewo

Na you be pi.,mp daddy. Btw, nothing wrong with e-toasting.
Re: hi by obowunmi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
DK, u want make I toast Kobojunks, ooo ya kobo, show your face. Let us collabo.
Re: hi by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
obowunmi: DK, u want make I toast Kobojunks, ooo ya kobo, show your face. Let us collabo.

Yes ppl like Kobo, Tpia, Idowuogbo and Hotfunmi of old
Re: hi by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
dayokanu:

Those are the untoastable people or untouchable ppl
Yee, yeee yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, madam CC you have been insulted oh, hia, untoastable, kai
Re: hi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: hi by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover:

Debrief can you imagine the insult angry A whole me fine girl no pimples grin

Na bad belle dey worry dayo ever since I gave my miss world sister to sagabobo instead of him grin
If I were you ehnn, wetin I go do Dayo ehnn. Kai, see insult, putting you in the same category with Beaf, adding salt to injury, classifying you as untoastable. Madam no gree at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP! Is There A Fake Dettol Cool Soap In Town? / Biotin-Solution For Balding Hair And Healthy Nails / Official Working Hours For Nursing Mothers In Federal Civil Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.