Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

hi - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / hi (5431 Views)

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi 14 January 2016 / hi / Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ujujoan:

Honetly, quit calling people's suggestions 'lame' just cos you don't agree with them!

Grow up! If you cannot stomach me calling your post 'lame'( or someone else s)without you taking it as an attack on your person, maybe, again, you should learn to ignore my posts.

Like I said to her, her suggestion was what I consider LAME! If you think otherwise, speak up about the post, not continue trying to tell me how I can or cannot post as that seems all you do. It is an open forum. jeezzz!! Life anyone?

1 Like

Re: hi by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
If other women are happy to do this, good for them. I Personally chose not to listen to someone that I have lost ( if I had any in the first place) every iota of respect I had for him
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
maclatunji:

You have failed to deliver. I went with your flow to actually learn from you, all you have done is make sweeping comments that I cannot use for anything.

So, your logic is: "because I am imperfect, I cannot make peace between two conflicting sides." Does that really read right to you?

What is with you and this attitude:" If he ever tries to do anything that he might be praised for, I will quickly point out his 'flaws' ".

I gave you the opportunity to bring out just one out of my "MANY" inapproproate actions but you keep making vague accussations.

Even if you say I am the devil, good judgement demands that you allow my actions on this thread speak for themselves. If I did "wrong" in other places and you kept quiet then, stay quiet now.

You might not realise it but your comments here are diversionary and not constructive at all. Get off the "Pull him down" syndrome.

It doesn't suit you. I didn't know you have become clairvoyant to see my mind. Isn't God enough for you to judge my intentions that YOU have to be the one to announce to the world that I am "forming hero"?

If I am forming hero, what are you forming? "Villian"?

Lol @ Pull him down syndrome. No be small something for Nairaland. Serious business.
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover: OK lets start from me. My grudge is that everyone calls me "mother superior of the cabal" what a name!! but no one pays me any club fees, brings me gifts, and none of my cabalites have come up with an idea to levy yourselves to buy me the very elusive BMW X14 2016 model angry

I still do my own housework, driving, cooking, go to the market name it . . .I even still have to go to my day job . . . Its just not on!! angry
Madam Abegiiii, When we are ambushed we will call and call but you are too busy polishing Oga CCs Bald head to answer. (Make I run) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08: Hia, Inwvya Matter, hmmm, no matter wetin you talk e dey end for "because I am not married, amrried women on nairaland are evil and against me"
I don talk that one before on the last thread wey she start with madam CC, I no go repeat am again.

How do you define yourself by your marital status? Person like me for don commit suicide na? Me wey when they see my name they will open the thread, no matter the context or advice I give, all they can see and say is "bitter divorcee"
Not minding that you cannot even count on your fingers the number of times I have recommended divorce here. No matter the topic if someone doesn't agree with my post the first thing to do is to drag my life which I freely shared here and use it as an "insult" as if it is something I should be ashmaed of and never talk about.
So what if you are single? Why must every disagreement be because you are single? Why the constant need to find "pity"?
I taya abeg. How many times am I inuslted and how many times have I cursed back? Define yourself by yourself, and not by marital status

Not that I am trying to pull anything but you do talk a lot about your divorce, your marriage etc. I can say I don't know anything about you(not that I care what people are like offline) other that this which I have come to accept to be at the core of you, on here. I mean yes, I really don't research characters and I mostly skim personal sounding posts, but that is all I have picked up about you. Heck, I don't even know anything of you apart from that. So . . . why is it wrong for her to choose to identify herself in the way she has chosen while it is not wrong for you to choose to do about the same? Why not let her be just who she says she is?

I don't know her or whatever record you all claim she has but wouldn't it be more mature to counter her posts whenever you see em and MOVE ON AFTER THAT To other things? It seems you all keep piling grudges against folks and honestly, I thought that was gone with the amebo/busy body days that we all know to yield nothing. This is the internet and we are all mostly here are anons. Why not enjoy that?

I have only been here a couple of days and I get the sense there is something going on between you women on here and it is not internet natural. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
jennykadry: If other women are happy to do this, good for them. I Personally chose not to listen to someone that I have lost ( if I had any in the first place) every iota of respect I had for him

I modified my post, go check it again. I see the Tom and Jerry moves between yourself and Maclatunji that is always orchestrated by him, so I know why you feel the way you do about him.
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Not that I am trying to pull anything but you do talk a lot about your divorce, your marriage etc. All the time I have been on Nairaland, I can say I don't know anything about you(not that I care what people are like offline), that seems to be what I have come to accept to be at the core of you, on here. Heck, I don't even know anything of you apart from that. So . . . why is it wrong for her to choose to identify herself in the way she has chosen while it is not wrong for you to choose to do about the same? Why not let her be just who she says she is?

I have only been here a couple of days and I get the sense there is something going on between you women on here and it is not internet natural. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I dont ascribe every response I get to "it is because i am a divorcee". Yes I talk about my divorce because no on else does. Divorce has been portrayed as worse than death, I have experienced different and will say so. Why is it okay to regularly give "divorce is never an option" but then there is a problem with a "divorce can be an option"
I talk about it, and I will, but I dont attribute every difference with anyone to my being a divorcee.
Secondly go through what I have been saying to her, mostly friendly advice, I feel no need to follow anyone post by post and attack or breakdown their posts. I have defended her severally and its a free space I can give her advice, she can take it or not just as you have given me yours and I can take it or not.
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
Is kobojunkie male? WTH, I thought he was a "she"? shocked shocked

Naaa that person cannot be A MAN. Mbanu undecided
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body:

I modified my post, go check it again. I see the Tom and Jerry moves between yourself and Maclatunji, that is always orchestrated by him, so I know why you feel the way you do about him.

He or she is no different from ivynwa. Always making themselves available on threads looking for Jenny's id to get their grooves on. Truth is, sometimes you choose to ignore these people but they won't zip their pants up and shutup, when I turn around and attack, I become the mean one.

I actually see him as a cartoon character on nairaland manufactured by spambot. Very irrelevant
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
jennykadry:

He or she is no different from ivynwa. Always making themselves available on threads looking for Jenny's id to get their grooves on. Truth is, sometimes you choose to ignore these people but they won't zip their pants up and shutup, when I turn around and attack, I become the mean one.

I actually see him as a cartoon character on nairaland manufactured by spambot. Very irrelevant

He is different from Aunty, lol.

By the way who are you referring to "the other woman"? are you drunk, I am Sagamite's first wife geddit angry First, numero uno, trailblazer, etcetera etcetera etcetera,
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
I am actually browsing on saga's phone at the moment. You can have oam4j now, ever since cc ran out of tura because of its ban, i am beginning to see his wowoness beauty lipsrsealed

Alas the scales have been removed from my eyes grin
Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08:
I dont ascribe every response I get to "it is because i am a divorcee". Yes I talk about my divorce because no on else does. Divorce has been portrayed as worse than death, I have experienced different and will say so. Why is it okay to regularly give "divorce is never an option" but then there is a problem with a "divorce can be an option"
I talk about it, and I will, but I dont attribute every difference with anyone to my being a divorcee.

I didn't say you post that every time but that just happens to be what I have picked up from reading some of your posts and the tags I have for a profile for you. Honestly, I don't research people that much and I don't really carry over what I read much, but that is the much I can say of you that I know.

My point is, if she chooses to describe/define herself in that way, and it works for her, why not let her be? As long as she is not playing that card against anyone else, why not let her be? It is, after-all, about her person and not someone else? Why is your way of defining yourself any better than hers?
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Funny thing is that the original thread starter don delete him thread run, us come dey here dey do our own matter. Lol.
Re: hi by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I didn't say you post that every time but that just happens to be what I have picked up from reading some of your posts and the tags I have for a profile for you. Honestly, I don't research people that much and I don't really carry over what I read much, but that is the much I can say of you that I know.

My point is, if she chooses to describe/define herself in that way, and it works for her, why not let her be? As long as she is not playing that card against anyone else, why not let her be? It is, after-all, about her person and not someone else?
I hope you actually read my comment to her before arriving at this conclusion. I only encouraged her to look beyound whatever people say about her and build up her skin. I have nothing against her being single, infact I have clearly stated that it is no crime to be single at any age and marriage is not by force. I only adviced that not every response or difference with anyone should end up with "it is because I am single and married women on Nairaland are evil"
Please read through my post, I have never told her not to identify her self with her status, rather she should be proud of who she is and not take the "it is because I am single route" even when she is upset with someone
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Not that I am trying to pull anything but you do talk a lot about your divorce, your marriage etc. I can say I don't know anything about you(not that I care what people are like offline) other that this which I have come to accept to be at the core of you, on here. I mean yes, I really don't research characters and I mostly skim personal sounding posts, but that is all I have picked up about you. Heck, I don't even know anything of you apart from that. So . . . why is it wrong for her to choose to identify herself in the way she has chosen while it is not wrong for you to choose to do about the same? Why not let her be just who she says she is?

I don't know her or whatever record you all claim she has but wouldn't it be more mature to counter her posts whenever you see em and MOVE ON AFTER THAT To other things? It seems you all keep piling grudges against folks and honestly, I thought that was gone with the amebo/busy body days that we all know to yield nothing. This is the internet and we are all mostly here are anons. Why not enjoy that?

Perhaps you can help me pull some strings and tell them oh, I have been trying to change this busy_body name that spambot baptised me with, with no luck angry so how can I move on as you are indicating lipsrsealed

jennykadry: I am actually browsing on saga's phone at the moment. You can have oam4j now, ever since cc ran out of tura because of its ban, i am beginning to see his wowoness beauty lipsrsealed

Alas the scales have been removed from my eyes grin

I don't want OAM4J, his ashawoness no get part 2. I want my Sagamite who only has eyes for me and is in love with me angry
Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08:
I hope you actually read my comment to her before arriving at this conclusion. I only encouraged her to look beyound whatever people say about her and build up her skin. I have nothing against her being single, infact I have clearly stated that it is no crime to be single at any age and marriage is not by force. I only adviced that not every response or difference with anyone should end up with "it is because I am single and married women on Nairaland are evil"
Please read through my post, I have never told her not to identify her self with her status, rather she should be proud of who she is and not take the "it is because I am single route" even when she is upset with someone

This thread is not about her complaining that she has a problem with the way you claim she describes herself. Fine, she is single and she is probably PROUD to be . . why can't she flaunt that the way you all flaunt the facts that you are married/divorce/whatever.

Single people are definitely not criminals so those who have a personal issue with Single folks have that . . . a personal issue to tackle on their own.

I did read your post and that is why I responded to it as I think there is something around that character that you all seem to be up about . . . and the other even tried dragging me into for some reason.
Re: hi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

This thread is not about her complaining that she has a problem with the way you claim she describes herself. Fine, she is single and she is probably PROUD to be . . why can't she flaunt that the way you all flaunt the facts that you are married/divorce/whatever.

Single people are definitely not criminals so those who have a personal issue with Single folks have that . . . a personal issue to tackle on their own.

I did read your post and that is why I responded to it as I think there is something around that character that you all seem to be up about . . . and the other even tried dragging me into for some reason.

Am done talking or trying to talk with you, you obviously dont read and comprehend what others write.
Re: hi by maclatunji: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Busy_body: This ain't about who/what/where/how/whatdunnit.

The time is NOW. Maclatunji means well now. I add petrol to fights sometimes too BUT this is just so that issues can be dealt with rightaway and not dragged from thread to threads or swept under the carpet.

Maclatunji, forge right ahead, nothing do you.

Modified to add:
It is not Maclatunji's intention to add fuel to cases. He has come a long way since he first ventured into this section cracking his whip. He just sees himself as this old school Professor who knows it all, hence reason he always gets his foot in his mouth occasionally. He means well. He does not get personal, the only person he is harsh on is Jennykadry because he deludedly thinks he can crack her.

LOL at your last sentence. It's not about cracking her, it's about slowing her down before she drives someone off-a-cliff. Whenever I read some of her comments, I truly fear for the addressees. Now, something isn't right with that.

I love frank talk too but come-on, there should be some limits.
Re: hi by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08:
Lol @ Pull him down syndrome. No be small something for Nairaland. Serious business.

You might not realise it but that's exactly what you've done here. Good at heart and all but we aren't angels.
Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08:
Am done talking or trying to talk with you, you obviously dont read and comprehend what others write.

Like I said . . . all I am trying to say is LET HER BE WITH HER CHOICE ON WHO SHE IS. I don't think trying to "advice" her when others are in the midst of cutting her down is the right approach. From where I seat your profile ain't no different from hers.
Re: hi by maclatunji: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
jennykadry: Remove the scale from your own eyes first. if you were such a peacemaker like achebe, the fire burning in the religion section would not have happened in the first place. Aren't you the same person that attackd debosky on that fake thread a few weeks ago just because he disagreed with yor opinion? why he even bothered i have no idea, I have long since added you to my list of "un important attention seeking she-males"

I for one think you are a child hiding behind your laptop waiting on your jamb results to gain admission into unilag. i also think you are very attention seeking and if only people would ignore you like i do most times, you would have faded away like the former five naira note.

Maclatunji go and sort out your section before attempting to sorting out another person's.

Awwwwwww. The confusion in this post is so cute. Should she attack me with Jamb, my position as Moderator or compare me to another male?

Well, a mixture has emerged! #LOL
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08:

You are better off ignoring kobojunkie the devil's advocate deliberately pretending to be a thicko who is 2 cents short of a dollar bill. Don't know what her myopic dingbat yansh stands to gain by muffling and skewing the truth

1 Like

Re: hi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Hehheheheee, What is happening here today? See person wey run comot for politics section because He/she feels he/ she knows it all and will argue even with him/her self, till them pursue am comot, same person is here saying "women here dey beef". na wa oh. What spirit don descend here today
Re: hi by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
jennykadry:
Oh just saw this, okay. So she has a man on the side she wants to fck hard and wild already so it is only normal for her to put the blame on you when she does it that is if she hasn't done it already.

Like my father will say ......."I see....."

Yup! That's my conclusion as well if the OP truly has not done anything to make her suspicious
Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
debrief08:
Hehheheheee, What is happening here today? See person wey run comot for politics section because He/she feels he/ she knows it all and will argue even with him/her self, till them pursue am comot, same person is here saying "women here dey beef". na wa oh. What spirit don descend here today

See . . . . as expected, you have targeted me for ATTACK. When all I have done on this to this point is suggest that you not tell her her way is wrong when from where I seat your way ain't that different.

Can I ask you a question, what has my dealings in politics section to do with this? I mean I left there because it was getting boring and after so many years on nairaland, I felt it was time I added another discussion section to my stack since, anyone who has known me till now knows I post on any other sections on this forum apart from Politics, and programming.

Speaking of PULL-DOWN SYNDROME . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Why must you essentially "PULL ME DOWN" for this? I assume we are adults here? Please explain to me how anyone can chase anyone, of all people, me, out of politics section or any other section on a free forum? Who pursue me? Please tell us? Who can do that ? How?? How the heck did you even decide to come up with that bull-shi0t on a free internet forum for pete's sake? Why can't I simply decide to take a vacation from Politics after so many years? I still post there just not as frequently as I used to. Why must you conclude I was chased away from there? Must it always be BAD with you folks? Must you women PERSONALIZE every freaking thing? What the frell?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Na your papa abi your mama own this place or something? Na wa ooo!!

1 Like

Re: hi by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
.Kobojunkie
I don't know her or whatever record you all claim she has but wouldn't it be more mature to counter her posts whenever you see em and MOVE ON AFTER THAT To other things? It seems you all keep piling grudges against folks and honestly, I thought that was gone with the amebo/busy body days that we all know to yield nothing

Alright I'm going to check if pigs are flying because I completely agree with Kobojunkie here. It's too much aggros over very little really.
Re: hi by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
jennykadry: Is kobojunkie male? WTH, I thought he was a "she"? shocked shocked

Naaa that person cannot be A MAN. Mbanu undecided

Lmao. I swear this thread is full of gems. It's hard to believe isn't it? He goes out of his way to make his sex ambigous as possible (and will not answer a direct question asking if he is male or female) but will occasionally say something that references him as a guy and yet everyone on here believes he is female. Not suprising as he quibbles unrelentingly as good as any female can. Funny NL.
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
I see some people trying to belong by force, and shooting themselves in the foot in the process. One minute they are agreeing that a post partly addressed to Jennykadry formerly known as amebo1 was so true they couldn't help bursting into tears, then they turn around trying to lick Jenny's ar'se in the next post, hehehe, I have seen everything on this NL.

stillwater:

I think you are very insecure about your single status. I'm single too, and I've never felt any angst from the married women on NL. I read chaircover's post and did not feel one freaking you are not married vibe. Also people like you continue to prove me right, I mean those women that always cry about 'relating better with men', but end up being the real troublemakers in a girl's clique. How many times have the men on NL ridiculed and derided single women, but you can't be bothered about that because it is a man that said it and 'you relate better with them'. You made mention of tpiah, from what I see on NL, the men here always and continuously use the single status statements to deride her, but oh Ivynwa didn't remember that because it is not her fellow woman that said it. Is it only women you can flex your muscles for? Is your mission here to vilify the men that constantly deride people like Queensmith, so you can develop international relations with them?

The creme de la creme post of the thread. I can only read and marvel. Wow.
Re: hi by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
I love cat fights. Women fighting and I would pay top dollars to be in the middle separating them

Can we stage this real life somewhere.
Re: hi by Busybody2(f): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

See . . . . as expected, you have targeted me for ATTACK. When all I have done on this to this point is suggest that you not tell her her way is wrong when from where I seat your way ain't that different.

Can I ask you a question, what has my dealings in politics section to do with this? I mean I left there because it was getting boring and after so many years on nairaland, I felt it was time I added another discussion section to my stack since, anyone who has known me till now knows I post on any other sections on this forum apart from Politics, and programming.

Speaking of PULL-DOWN SYNDROME . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Why must you essentially "PULL ME DOWN" for this? I assume we are adults here? Please explain to me how anyone can chase anyone, of all people, me, out of politics section or any other section on a free forum? Who pursue me? Please tell us? Who can do that ? How?? How the heck did you even decide to come up with that bull-shi0t on a free internet forum for pete's sake? Why can't I simply decide to take a vacation from Politics after so many years? I still post there just not as frequently as I used to. Why must you conclude I was chased away from there? Must it always be BAD with you folks? Must you women PERSONALIZE every freaking thing? What the frell?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Na your papa abi your mama own this place or something? Na wa ooo!!

Na who be bushmeat na who come be hunter now? You singled out and have been attacking debrief personally since having a dig at her divorce, now all she has speculated on is why you fled the politics section, and you have the nerve to lie that this is a personal attack, like you have had both hands tied to your back since, wow. How low can a human being go And for what too coward! Keep twisting yourself like a pretzel until you get into a tizzy undecided

2 Likes

Re: hi by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
dayokanu: I love cat fights. Women fighting and I would pay top dollars to be in the middle separating them

Can we stage this real life somewhere.

Nna na wa oo o o... most every thread seems to be kidnapped these days by the same gang, and same issues on here.

Reminds me way too much of the Pro-Tinubu/ACN vs Pro-Jonathan/PDP BICKERING that has been going on with your gang and the other gang of nincompoops in politics section. aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biotin-Solution For Balding Hair And Healthy Nails / Official Working Hours For Nursing Mothers In Federal Civil Service? / A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.