Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” (13426 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by Venchy: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
This is a bad idea, their initial plans was to sabotage Lagos, OBJ did his worst against TINUNBU by denying Lagos state all its entitlement but it's a God own state that have a natural strong base.

Capital was moved from NY to WASHINGTON but NY was never left to diteroriat because the US government realise the IMPACT of a Big city in every country.

This people have no clue, going to their FALSE Abuja was all their head but did not understand the role of a Lagos state in Nigerian Economy.

But wait oooo, we do have intellectual in that country or were they lost in transition and engage in their usual CORRUPTION

Mr Fashola, pls do not joint GANGSTER, your reputation is at stake.
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by Venchy: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
hesky84: Is a good idea, weldone mr. President and i think Fashola should be ready to work too even not for anything but just for the sake of our federal road and electricity. MEGA CITY IS AROUND THE CORNER.

How could Fashola work with Mr president of PDP People Deceiving People ....They have no manifesto but stealing public fund.

I beg Fashola, you are wearing a PURE WHITE CLOTHE, do not allowed anyone to stain you......Shinkafi, Bamangatukur....people with HISTORY OF MISMANAGEMENT.
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by Venchy: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
kutchs: If ur Fashola likes let him not work with the FG na him sabi. 2moro pple like u will still ask why the FG is neglecting Lagos.

No be today, lagos have been neglected many times .
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by tpia5: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
They shouldnt slow his roll plz.

He (Fashola) has been working since, while they were pretending not to notice.
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by member479760: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
Very good move, work together today and pass on the presido to him tomorrow for beta Naija.
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by obi123: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
fashola cant work with pdp!pls leave lagos for us
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by ABsI1: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
thelastPope:

You didn't read the part where Fashola made a request abi? Your daftness is incomprehendable. It is sad that NL is now flooded by kids. Effects of 20mb free Etisalat
i bet you are 1 of the kids&definately a beneficiary of the 20mb etisalat stuff.pot calling kettle dark names
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by boladez(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2012
ojesymsym: Work with You? Why?

Can Oil and water mix? NO
Can someone who cares work with someone who does not give a damn? NO
Can the most praised governor work with the most critised president? No
Can an IQ of 130 work with an IQ of 70? NO
Can a high speed vehicle of 300Km/hr work with one of 60Km/hr? No

No Mr president, the best he can do with you is walk with you, but working with you? we non go even allow am. You will drag lagos back or at best slow it down.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ojesymsym I beg make una sorry for our presido naaaa....I nearly fell off my seat laughing
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by adamadamu: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2012
I believe if they work together so many great things will be achieved. We can't say Mr President he is a failure according to some people on this platform when he has only spent more than a year. Looking back at the four years tenure of some ex-presidents, i think he's trying his best to solve a lot of problems. These problems didn't just emerge in a day so its going to require processes to solve them.
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by ektbear: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2012
Bawss1: What he said: "Lets work together."

What it really means: "Lets tell the world that we work together so that I can share in the praise that comes from the progress in Lagos."

*troll face*

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by jaso1(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2012
@thelastpope,
I understand you’re suffering from brain turmoil but diagnose as mere headache. You ought to know that when Jonathan came to campaign in Lagos he never made this condition known and Lagosian massively voted him. If at all he had good project for Lagos, must our able governor be condition to convert to People Demolish Party before he can realize his objective? Some people here talk recklessly and person like thelastpope, whatever you call yourself should be evacuated to the bush where you belong so that normal people don’t get distracted on important discursion on media.
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by banki(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2012
adam adamu: I believe if they work together so many great things will be achieved. We can't say Mr President he is a failure according to some people on this platform when he has only spent more than a year. Looking back at the four years tenure of some ex-presidents, i think he's trying his best to solve a lot of problems. These problems didn't just emerge in a day so its going to require processes to solve them.

You dont need years to show that you would perform, The president was vice president for 2 years before he became acting president he had all the time to plan and start executing his well taught of projects..... Some problems dont requre years to solve what they simply require is a quick thinker, wether you like it or not GEJ is not a quick thinker and Fashola is!

As soon as GEJ became president for whatever reason he had he decided to try to increase the tenure of president to 6years.... it goes to show you his line of thinking because that was his first major move as an elected president... please stop this sentimental talk and face reality this man is not worthy of the position he holds,

I wish we can start a thread on who is a better leader between fashola and GEj you would see without ANY DOUBT fashola and GEJ are light years apart in every sphere of public service

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by dorggito1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
ojesymsym: Work with You? Why?

Can Oil and water mix? NO
Can someone who cares work with someone who does not give a damn? NO
Can the most praised governor work with the most critised president? No
Can an IQ of 130 work with an IQ of 70? NO
Can a high speed vehicle of 300Km/hr work with one of 60Km/hr? No

No Mr president, the best he can do with you is walk with you, but working with you? we non go even allow am. You will drag lagos back or at best slow it down.
true talk o
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by eillyboss: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
I wonder how some group of persons calls themselves Nigerians but yet they don't have a common sense.Some people still think that moving Nigeria ahead has to be done by a party affair(PDP,ACN etc)but i am quoting you all wrong that has such IQ.Lagos can never be good while Nigeria remains a failure.It can never be Lagos,U.S.A rather Lagos,Nigeria.We all want a way forward for our country,Nigeria so i don't see a bad reason our president asking just a governor of a state to work together with him after all the governor is also his subjects.We all know that there are a lot of distractions in his one year in office.He has been open to Nigerians to come and proffer solutions and render assistance in any the can and yet some people are still calling him a failure.Nigeria is a failure because you and i have failed to do what we are supposed to do.Most of us that are crucifying him has failed even in their respective home but we need to move ahead and make Nigeria a better place for you and me.
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by TippyTop(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
The dolts spewing rubbish here ought to be ashamed of themselves because they ain't got a clue on how "government" works. If Fashola refuses to work with GEJ I wonder who suffers? Anyway Fashola is pragmatic enough to know better unlike his stupid followers on Nairaland. GEJ only responded to Fashola's call
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by jpphilips(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
thelastPope:

Another ignorant kid on NL. Who needs who? Lagos need FG not the other way round. Fashola is the one asking for Mega city. I wish GEJ will shun him and take it somewhere else.

you seriously think Abuja cannot be the mega city if jonathan is serious?

His confusion just took him closer to the lagoon
Re: Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” by jpphilips(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
Delafruita:
oga with comprehendable daftness and unlimited MB,.what was the request fashola made of GEJ?lemme answer for you.that lagos should be accorded special status.isnt that something that has been agitated for close to 10years?why should a state like bayelsa or ondo receive more allocation than lagos?rivers receives double what lagos receives as federal allocation.should that be so?why didnt jonathan address that issue?

dont forget the unproductive Abuja with 37th state status

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Wants PDP Dead – Fayose / NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Are Not Good Candidates For Presidency — Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.