Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

U Missed Ur Period And So What? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Missed Ur Period And So What? (6511 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Missed Your Period And Yet You Weren’t Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
If I find myself carrying an unwanted pregnancy......... I dont even have to think of that cus it will never get to process involved in it, talk more of the result.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
whatever

are you giving me attitude?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
fluid26:

are you giving me attitude?
stay on topic pls...not in the mood for rants
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:

Typical.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
Hmmmmm
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by malaria(f): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
k2039:

Haba,am only 21yrs
So hw sure are you, about not having pre-marital sex, have u gone celibate. Pray u don't fall in temptation.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by walexyll(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
apparently you can't read. I won't even bother explain this argument to you cos your reading and understanding skills are crap
quite unfortunate u lack the ability to link simple things together....sexkillz was tryin to trace the origin of life to a single cell which was d sperm cell....and i raised a counter motion...then u came up with this crap!
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
walexyll:
quite unfortunate u lack the ability to link simple things together....sexkillz was tryin to trace the origin of life a single cell which was d sperm cell....and i raised a counter motion...then u came up with this crap!
No body argues about the egg before fertilization dude. It was based on after
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by candieangel12(f): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Chirolechick:

u no get fear sha< cant believe one can still live in peace after havin an abortion and hear u are sayin dats wat ur comfortable with. SMH

HAHA well then to each their own right? Most of you people on here that are cryin boohoo because of abortion are pretenders, u guys are just sayin no abortion because u havent been in the situation. Lol im sure if u were in the situation 85% of u all wud go and do an abortion.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
candieangel12:

HAHA well then to each their own right? Most of you people on here that are cryin boohoo because of abortion are pretenders, u guys are just sayin no abortion because u havent been in the situation. Lol im sure if u were in the situation 85% of u all wud go and do an abortion.

True. Very true. The situation is indeed precarious.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by babsjnr(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
Get rid of that bastards asap
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by candieangel12(f): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
babsjnr: Get rid of that bastards asap

LMAO!!! but really no need to call the fetus a bastard, kinda harsh dont ya think? But i do agree to get rid of it.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
candieangel12:

LMAO!!! but really no need to call the fetus a bastard, kinda harsh dont ya think? But i do agree to get rid of it.
I also agree that it is harsh but you want an abortion, its your business
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
They might as well hand yall the cup.
I am good have you seen Roland around?

Cup? ? ? ?

@Seeing Roland, I should be asking you, I've been away for a minute, you run this zone you know.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2012
REALITY101:

Cup? ? ? ?

@Seeing Roland, I should be asking you, I've been away for a minute, you run this zone you know.
Meant championship.
I have not seen Roland in a long while
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by drkay(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2012
There are various forms of contraceptives which am sure many of us are aware of. Emergency contaceptives such as postinor are also available if there is a failure of the method chosen, for instance in a case of a burst condom or missed pill. Condom has additional and vry important advantage of preventing STI's such as HIV.
70% of Pregnancy termination in this country are done by quacks, we manage the complications. However, if u must abort using surgical method, make sure the person is skilled, has the right instrument which must be sterile and in a clean environment. For medical approach make sure that u follow the correct regimen. In addition to this, going for medical chek up 2 weeks after abortion is as important as d produre itself bt unfortunately that's nt d standard practice here, that's y most cases of incomplete abortion may go un-noticed.

1 Like

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: Lol @ Sexkillz and Mynd. I am behind Sexkillz on this. cheesy
am behind killz too on this one
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
Antivirus92: Mynd what makes a complete human being? May nemesis catch up with you for saying that a foetus isn't a human. Man is any fertilised egg in a woman's body. Even after birth there are still developmental stages just as it is in pre-birth.
ahn ahn...thats too harsh!!!
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
lalaosky:
am behind killz too on this one
Does this look like an election? We are just giving our opinions and noting else
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Does this look like an election? We are just giving our opinions and noting else
lol...just gave my opinion too..
Hope your day has been cool so far?...
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
lalaosky:
lol...just gave my opinion too..
Hope your day has been cool so far?...
Apart from the fact that I hate weekends, it is great
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Apart from the fact that I hate weekends, it is great
why do you hate weekends...most people scream TGIF
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 23, 2012
I don't know.
I am not in the position.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2012
lalaosky:
why do you hate weekends...most people scream TGIF
I dont know why. Maybe its cos I hate being home doing noting or so. I just dont like weekends
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 24, 2012
Mynd_44: You're a stark illiterate.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
jeez...lawdy dawdy!!...calm down naw..your blood dey hot walayi
@mynd, i guess you are ryt about the weekend thing...diiferent strokes for different peeps though
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
And why do you think so?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
And why do you think so?
Forgive me, but ur stance on what's a "legal" child and what's not (with sexkillz) proves so.
I was so, so, so disappointed.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by SOOPAID: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
u missed ur priod Msheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww better go and search for it.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 1:48am On Sep 27, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Forgive me, but ur stance on what's a "legal" child and what's not (with sexkillz) proves so.
I was so, so, so disappointed.
And how does me having an opinion about something make me an illiterate just because you dont believe in the same thing? I will be an illiterate if I have no opinion and choose to fall for whatever people say/think.
And does it look like I care if you are disappointed or not?seriously people really yhink I care?
Sad
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
And how does me having an opinion about something make me an illiterate . .
Sad
Cos' you argued like one, behaved like one. It invariably makes you one.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Cos' you argued like one, behaved like one. It invariably makes you one.
And so cos I dont agree with you beliefs, I am an illiterate right? This is great.
I never knew NL was so filled with poo heads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smacked That Bítch Right On Her Ass(pics) / xxxxxcc / What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.