Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

U Missed Ur Period And So What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Missed Ur Period And So What? (6497 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Missed Your Period And Yet You Weren’t Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Tellmeurmind: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
Guys, what are u gonna do if ur Gal waiks in one day and tells u that she misses her period which means she is pregnant for u. Within u, u knw it belongs to u but u r not ready to father a child for now? Gals,if u find urself in dis situation,wat wld u do?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by k2039: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
[size=15pt]It can never happen to me.

I can never have pre marital sex[/size]

7 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by MrsChima1(f): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
I missed my period too. Sighs.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Lovetinz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Go and see her daddy of course.
We will talk Daddy to Prospective Daddy grin
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by abiL(f): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
@tellmeurmind
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by abiL(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
Tellmeurmind: Guys, what are u gonna do if ur Gal waiks in one day and tells u that she misses her period which means she is pregnant for u. Within u, u knw it belongs to u but u r not ready to father a child for now? Gals,if u find urself in dis situation,wat wld u do?

Misses her period... Lol

What happened? Did the period go on holiday?

2 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
seeing that I can't take care of myself let alone another kid, I gotta come up with the termination fee embarassed
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
How did she miss the period? Why did she not plan her time well and attend all her classes?

1 Like

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Etranshub(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
k2039: [size=15pt]It can never happen to me.

I can never have pre marital sex[/size]
congratulobia saint bla bla bla
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by greedie1(f): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
Oh well.... I pray i never find myself in such situation. Im against abortion, i do not fancy single parenthood, i cant marry a guy out of necessity. I cant give up my baby 4 adoption... Where does dat leave me?

Before i engage in pre-marital sex, i must know all d pitfalls dat comes wit it nd ow to avoid it. I cannot give room 4 unwanted pregnancy, i just cannot.

1 Like

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2012
abiL:

Misses her period... Lol

What happened? Did the period go on holiday?

Girl, you've got attitude! grin grin

@OP: postinor-2 don finish for market ni? undecided
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by vivianc(f): 1:03am On Sep 20, 2012
fluid26:

Girl, you've got attitude! grin grin

@OP: postinor-2 don finish for market ni? undecided
Guy, what's up with you and postinor 2 sef?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Goldieluks: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2012
Condom and postinor don dey scarce??
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2012
It seems a lot of people here are in support of abortion
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2012
Etranshub: congratulobia saint bla bla bla
That is his choice. It is not blah

2 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2012
First of all, any girl I decide to go out with must be someone I love. She is supposed to know almost evrything about me even my financial stutus. If she takes in, and I am not yet ready for marriage due to finance, it is no big deal. Marriage becomes a neccesity here but with both of us having a role to play. She will keep the pregnancy, have the baby. We will take care together till we are ready to marry.finish!

2 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Guy, what's up with you and postinor 2 sef?

u dey learn? tongue
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by candieangel12(f): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2012
Abortion straight away
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2012
Seriously, girls should by now know that the minute you start aborting a guy-s baby, in his eyes, ur value drops down.
No matter how broke he is, I think its wrong for a guy to allow his baby be terminated except of course a medical reason. And you girls should stop accepting this nonsense.
People should know condoms, period calculations and postinor are not 100% effective and learn to take responsibility for their actions.

6 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by candieangel12(f): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2012
AmBeautiful: Seriously, girls should by now know that the minute you start aborting a guy-s baby, in his eyes, ur value drops down.
No matter how broke he is, I think its wrong for a guy to allow his baby be terminated except of course a medical reason. And you girls should stop accepting this nonsense.
People should know condoms, period calculations and postinor are not 100% effective and learn to take responsibility for their actions.

Well I wouldn't b abortin d child 4 him. It is my body n my decision, if I feel I can't handle it den I will abort the pregnancy. If he decides to let me go because of the abortion then so be it
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Etranshub(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: That is his choice. It is not blah
err yeah is choice n d exact reason y a congratulate him
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2012
candieangel12: Abortion straight away
And if you die in the process? See your mouth like "abortion straight away", like if it was a chicken and not a human that its life was being terminated rudely. . .
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by candieangel12(f): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: And if you die in the process? See your mouth like "abortion straight away", like if it was a chicken and not a human that its life was being terminated rudely. . .
pls abeg many women every day get abortions and live. Everything we do in life is a risk. That's just like sayin wat if u drive n get in an accident n die. All I kno is at the level dat I am now, still a student, n I get pregnant then of course I will abort. No two ways about that.

1 Like

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2012
candieangel12: pls abeg many women every day get abortions and live. Everything we do in life is a risk. That's just like sayin wat if u drive n get in an accident n die. All I kno is at the level dat I am now, still a student, n I get pregnant then of course I will abort. No two ways about that.
So because other women have abortions and live, you want to have one too? If you are are student, wouldn't it be more reasonable to close those legs and face your studies, than taking a risk you can completely avoid?

Everything in life is a risk, but some risks are worthless and utterly senseless.

Imagine you comparing a human life with a car and accidents. What is your IQ again? When drivers drive safely and obey the rules of the road, will there be accidents?

Stay away from sex as a student, and see if you will get pregnant, not to talk of aborting or thinking of abortion. . .

8 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz:
Stay away from sex as a student, and see if you will get pregnant, not to talk of aborting or thinking of abortion. . .

Dude, ever heard of the [pregnant] virgin Mary? It may be a divine implantation! grin grin

1 Like

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2012
candieangel12: Well I wouldn't b abortin d child 4 him. It is my body n my decision, if I feel I can't handle it den I will abort the pregnancy. If he decides to let me go because of the abortion then so be it
you remind me of a certain girl-power member I met once. Its your body and you can choose. That's nice, I hope it also applies to other aspects of your life too(I meant that in admiration)
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: And if you die in the process? See your mouth like "abortion straight away", like if it was a chicken and not a human that its life was being terminated rudely. . .
Here we go again. Well I like your stance, you said/typed close you legs and not protection cos abortion and protection is not very different. Plus its not an human life. It is just a cell in the early stages
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Here we go again. Well I like your stance, you said/typed close you legs and not protection cos abortion and protection is not very different. Plus its not an human life. It is just a cell in the early stages
When does life begin? At conception, or at birth?

A cell in the early stages? Is the cell a living cell? If it is a living cell is it alive? If it is alive, is it a human life? A cell that grows to become a human is what? A living cell that grows to become a living human is what? Don't deceive yourself.

5 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2012
I am not gonna start this argument again. No one is gonna change lets just stick to our views and to me a foetus ain't human. At least not yet
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44: I am not gonna start this argument again. No one is gonna change lets just stick to our views and to me a foetus ain't human. At least not yet
I wonder if you were once a foetus.

4 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: I wonder if you were once a foetus.
I said/typed, at least not yet.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
I said/typed, at least not yet.
Not yet? What is the difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. / Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.