Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. (3338 Views)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father.

I have heard a lot of times when parents (especially Fathers) threaten to disown their child/children because of on form of misunderstanding or another.

Without mincing words, children should also know when to cut the Father / Son relationship to teach fathers a lesson.

Below are some of the reasons permitted to disown your father.

* When he keeps complaining about your performance in school on how you didn't come tops in class, yet he fails to realize himself and Dangote are age mates.

* He never paid your school fees but now keeps sending list of items he needs every month end.

* He told you to treck to school as a kid but now wants to sit at the owners corner in your car.

* He felt taking cabin biscuits and sweet to school on your birthday was a waste but always reminds you to organize a party for him on his own birthdays now.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
* He is insisting you don't marry your partner based on difference in Religion or Culture. Yet he knows little on nothing on both too.

* He was you to attend every Village meeting and family union now, whereas he never attended you school activities and events then.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by k2039: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
[size=38pt]ALL YOUR TALK NA ACID TALK[/size]

Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Eyah!!!!
What a pity. See as acid dey make you high.

But you admitted I was your Role Model on nairaland.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by slimyem: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
All of the above are no reasons for any sane person to disown his/her parent.
No matter how many mistakes they might have made,there would still be some good they did you and its better to dwell on that than forever holding grudges and being bitter about things you cannot change.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by k2039: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
acidtalk: Eyah!!!!
What a pity. See as acid dey make you high.

But you admitted I was your Role Model on nairaland.

Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2012
^^^
Run along and take your pills before you situation goes out of hand.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by Kobojunkie: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2012
Are we really trying to do this? Rather than point out the problem, we encourage a sort of tit-for-tat approach to problem solving which has a very high failure rate? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2012
^^^
People are eager to know how to deal with such a situation.
So suggest ways
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by bealuv(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2012
y do pple lyk takin sarcasm criusli pliz
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by tobechi20(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
U cant DISOWN what u never OWNED.U NEVA OWNED UR DAD
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
It was just a gist amongst some couple of guys some days back.
And want to sample people's opinion on the issue.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by obicentlis: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Situation report........ This should be in the jokes section. The OP will make a good comedian.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
obicentlis: Situation report........ This should be in the jokes section. The OP will make a good comedian.

I be confirm Comedian in real life.

Rated amongst the top 10 presently.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by tpia5: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
i really dont think people should be engaging in all kinds of antisocial behavior and postings just because they feel its the internet.

ever heard of karma?

even if you think you'll never be what you are condemning, fate could come at you another way.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^^
Can you please explain ma'am.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by tpia5: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
I'm sure you get my point.

After all, dont you know everything?
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by james1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
Lol,this guy sha.
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
^^^
Wetin the guy do again?
Re: How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. by acidtalk: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
tpia@:
I'm sure you get my point.

After all, dont you know everything?

What gave you the impression I know everything.
Afterall I never said that myself.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Exposure,wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband Until They Meet At The Hotel / Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? / Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.