Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? (3336 Views)

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. / Ways To Build Your Home As A Wise Woman. / Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by rosalieene(f): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2015
What a "fellow" woman wrote... "To be a wise woman u, have to act like a fool, morons, some one that doesn't have brain, let go back to the olding days,I mean our grand mother or great grandmother era, they apply wisdom to remain in their husband home, they respect every member of their husbands family either young or old, they try to buy every body's love with their character just to remain the best wife among all, which we are lacking now, now back to the main topic "the wise woman" A wise woman is a person that will know that his husband is cheating on her but pretend as if she doesn't know, she is a woman that include a condom in his husband luggage while going on business trip nd tell him seductively to remain protected all 2ru nd to remember that her nd the children love and care for him more than any other person on earth, a wise woman is a person that will ignore any love text message, either on Mobile, social networks or any form of message, a wise woman is someone that will excuse husband during phone conversation with a female, a wise woman goes to the extent of getting water in the bathroom when the husband bring a concubine home, a wise woman doesn't resolve issue with a physical fight, a wise woman doesn't cursed the husband bocs of one skinny lady, rather a wise woman keep calm, ignore a lot of things at the moment things is very hot nd address dem at the right time, a wise woman solve most of her home problem behind the scene I.e in prayers, fasting good character and meeting with the highly spiritual men and woman of God. but a foolish woman will fighting with hubby every day nd night because of one love text message making the home unbearable for the man, making him to look for solace some where else, a foolish woman is woman that goes through hubby phone to get the mobile number of all the female caller nd start calling them one by one, abusing them even resulting in physical fight with them, a foolish woman doesn't know how to solve her problem with calm."
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by tunnyl(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Oh well. Some won't agree wif you
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by thorpido(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2015
The woman is a script writer for Nollywood movies.

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Omofairy(f): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2015
That epistle is the working definition of a doormat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Ezedon(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2015
thats true, a woman hold the secret of every successful relationship, but a quarrelsome woman cannot build her home
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by rosalieene(f): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
thorpido:
Rotflmao....
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Onegai(f): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2015
thorpido:

Either this or she really needs therapy. Abeg let's start this!

#AWiseWoman will smile agreeable and excuse herself from her marital bed when hubby comes home with a side chic

#AWiseWoman sends all her husband's Gfs Christmas gift for a job well done.

#AWiseWoman not only packs a condom for her husband on trips, she calls the hotel he's staying ahead of time to ensure they've lined up pretty ashawos for him.

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by thorpido(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Onegai:

#AWiseWoman will smile agreeable and excuse herself from her marital bed when hubby comes home with a side chic

#AWiseWoman not only packs a condom for her husband on trips, she calls the hotel he's staying ahead of time to ensure they've lined up pretty ashawos for him.

grin
grin
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Eketem: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2015
An idoi-tic low self esteem desperado more off.

Infact a "wise" woman will be there to massage the husbands waist while he is making love to his babe on their bed, we don't want almighty " scarce" husband dislocating his waist.

Silly women will be consoling themselves with this absolute idiocy

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by rosalieene(f): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Onegai:

grin

lol
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Onegai(f): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eketem:

Infact a "wise" woman will be there to massage the husbands waist while he is making love to his babe on their bed, we don't want almighty " scarce" husband dislocating his waist.

Hashtag this or it will not count as an entry into the sweepstakes for best comment. This is a serious competition, prizes dey!

8 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by SAMBARRY: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Another fool on the loose undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by lilmax(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
And the wise became fools

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by ifyalways(f): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
A wise woman stoops to conquer, picks her battle wisely and knows how to " corner and maga" her man.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
What a foolish woman I am. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Hafyz23(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'd rather go for a foolish woman if these are ur defination of "wise" woman. I want a wife nt a "wise slave"

10 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Onegai:

Hashtag this or it will not count as an entry into the sweepstakes for best comment. This is a serious competition, prizes dey!
#awisewoman encourages her husband to go outside and sleep around so that he won't be restricted to one type of 'soup' all his life. cool

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
cococandy:
What a foolish woman I am. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin where is the line for foolish women abeg, I want to 'line up'
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin where is the line for foolish women abeg, I want to 'line up'
right behind me. Na me be the president of the foolish women's club grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by NickiRoman: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
cococandy:
grin grin
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
NickiRoman:
grin grin
nothing we no go see for hia
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eketem:
An idoi-tic low self esteem desperado more off.

Silly women will be consoling themselves with this absolute idiocy
lol...this is serious.
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by jnrbayano(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
There are truths in there.

But the lies are more.
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
To each, their own.
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2015
@ ifyalways, I concur 100%. Most a times when I look around what I sees are "too clever by half" men and woman everywhere. For the women, diplomacy does it all - in diplomacy lies tolerance and humility yet with self esteem. If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. Although, men should not mix up loyalty with servitude. The worst mistake anyone can make is associating with someone that failed to earn your loyalty and respect.
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Mikollon1(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2015
rosalieene:
What a "fellow" woman wrote...
"To be a wise woman u, have to act like a fool,
morons, some one that doesn't have brain, let go
back to the olding days,I mean our grand mother
or great grandmother era, they apply wisdom to
remain in their husband home, they respect every
member of their husbands family either young or
old, they try to buy every body's love with their
character just to remain the best wife among all,
which we are lacking now, now back to the main
topic "the wise woman" A wise woman is a
person that will know that his husband is
cheating on her but pretend as if she doesn't
know, she is a woman that include a condom in
his husband luggage while going on business trip
nd tell him seductively to remain protected all
2ru nd to remember that her nd the children love
and care for him more than any other person on
earth, a wise woman is a person that will ignore
any love text message, either on Mobile, social
networks or any form of message, a wise woman
is someone that will excuse husband during
phone conversation with a female, a wise woman
goes to the extent of getting water in the
bathroom when the husband bring a concubine
home, a wise woman doesn't resolve issue with a
physical fight, a wise woman doesn't cursed the
husband bocs of one skinny lady, rather a wise
woman keep calm, ignore a lot of things at the
moment things is very hot nd address dem at
the right time, a wise woman solve most of her
home problem behind the scene I.e in prayers,
fasting good character and meeting with the
highly spiritual men and woman of God. but a
foolish woman will fighting with hubby every day
nd night because of one love text message making
the home unbearable for the man, making him to
look for solace some where else, a foolish
woman is woman that goes through hubby phone
to get the
mobile number of all the female caller nd start
calling them one by one, abusing them even
resulting in physical fight with them, a foolish
woman doesn't know how to solve her problem
with calm."

These are not what wise women do. These are what broke women do.

Women whose survivals depend on the handouts they get from their husbands will have to do these.

Work hard, have your own money and contribute significantly financially to the home and you won't have such issues.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2015
A wise woman is DUNDEE UNITED undecided undecided undecided

Ok oh...'contunu'
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2015
My response to the wise woman is with regards to the condom issue...I will not dignify the others with a comment even as I agree that it takes a lot of hard work and patience esp on a woman's part for a marriage to work

The joy of escapades and mischief is in not being caught. Sin is done best, and in a more fulfilled manner when the sinner is in control and most times in the shades.

My point is that when you put a condom wrapped in ribbons and flavoured with oodles of understanding in a partner's bag/box/whatever....dont be too sure you have not exposed yourself to a very high risk of STIS. Cos when you give a human an inch, they would want to take a yard. True story. The errant, cheating spark in a man (or even woman) would rebel at being lovingly controlled by a partner. A man with a condom in his bag would most like take more risks like.... have sex with high risk groups, ...more likely to do it without a condom..or engage in orgies. The rebellious spirit will all be like, "oh, so this woman wants to dig in claws this deep to control even my organ" shocked angry! ...after she has taken hold of my pocket, brain, energy, now she wants to control mini me? Come and make me! Etc
This is true

A woman whose partner gives the go ahead to flirt in order to "land" more customers in a marketing job is more likely to cross the boundaries of fidelity and sleep with another man
Well, the man she cheats with mostly likely had a condom put in his bag by his loving wife...
...and the love circulates....in the merry, wise cycle of patience and understanding
SMH
And, what do I know!? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by oslae(f): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Omofairy:
That epistle is the working definition of a doormat
grin don't take it out on her, she did her best cheesy . I'm a very foolish woman, no doubt grin
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by thelish(f): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
cococandy:

U can't take my title from me coco. Dey my back. I am foolishly foolish. u r just foolish. so dey my back.
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
thelish:

U can't take my title from me coco. Dey my back. I am foolishly foolish. u r just foolish. so dey my back.
lol
Re: Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? by Askseek(f): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
rosalieene:
What a "fellow" woman wrote...
"To be a wise woman u, have to act like a fool,
morons, some one that doesn't have brain, let go
back to the olding days,I mean our grand mother
or great grandmother era, they apply wisdom to
remain in their husband home, they respect every
member of their husbands family either young or
old, they try to buy every body's love with their
character just to remain the best wife among all,
which we are lacking now, now back to the main
topic "the wise woman" A wise woman is a
person that will know that his husband is
cheating on her but pretend as if she doesn't
know, she is a woman that include a condom in
his husband luggage while going on business trip
nd tell him seductively to remain protected all
2ru nd to remember that her nd the children love
and care for him more than any other person on
earth, a wise woman is a person that will ignore
any love text message, either on Mobile, social
networks or any form of message, a wise woman
is someone that will excuse husband during
phone conversation with a female, a wise woman
goes to the extent of getting water in the
bathroom when the husband bring a concubine
home, a wise woman doesn't resolve issue with a
physical fight, a wise woman doesn't cursed the
husband bocs of one skinny lady, rather a wise
woman keep calm, ignore a lot of things at the
moment things is very hot nd address dem at
the right time, a wise woman solve most of her
home problem behind the scene I.e in prayers,
fasting good character and meeting with the
highly spiritual men and woman of God. but a
foolish woman will fighting with hubby every day
nd night because of grin ;Done love text message making
the home unbearable for the man, making him to
look for solace some where else, a foolish
woman is woman that goes through hubby phone
to get the
mobile number of all the female caller nd start
calling them one by one, abusing them even
resulting in physical fight with them, a foolish
woman doesn't know how to solve her problem
with calm."

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) / Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? / How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.