Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,362 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is She Two Timing? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Two Timing? (6280 Views)

Double Timing And Its Lies / The Magic Of Timing / Two-timing B.itch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Two Timing? by deshclones(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
ik121: Nuffin iz gon b well. Afta suckn d oda man's c*ck nd swallowin hz spe*m u stil wanna kip her. Pssff! Iz she ds only woman on ds earth? Kick her out das y ur d man.

the thing tire me my broda...some dudes sha get mind...after chic turn off him phone for days,went on some trip with another guy...spent days with him...still refused you till you begged her...omoh na him fiancee nobi galfriend..he still dey yarn opata...guess different strokes for different folks sha...maybe the gal punny na diamond full am..cos the op matter don pass love portion...
Re: Is She Two Timing? by aejaywhite: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
some men de fall hand.... so all dis shit wey u de chop for 5 yrs neva belleful u? Bingo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is She Two Timing? by NobiGod: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
How come am just seeing this... I pity the op... very wrong decision. You will only end up a cuckold.SMH
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 01, 2013
I think this bro will regret his decision!
He should have given her the space she demanded. Where ever that leads to will be of great gain to him.
Going to 'beg' her to come back to you will surely backfire! Quote me!
Like some people said earlier, SHE'S GONE. And that was a long time ago.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by stpat1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
My brother, I feel your pain cos for u to be panning marriage with her means u actually love(d) her.

But you know the truth. U just want consolation and re affirmation. The best action to take is just to try (I know its difficult) and act normally to her,( if I say normally I mean just like a friend not a lover) for like a month. Don't call her but if she calls u, accept the call.

After a month or 2, after she has discovered that all that glitter is not gold she will come running back. By then it will now be your decision to accept her back or not.

Chikena
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
stpat1: My brother, I feel your pain cos for u to be panning marriage with her means u actually love(d) her.

But you know the truth. U just want consolation and re affirmation. The best action to take is just to try (I know its difficult) and act normally to her,( if I say normally I mean just like a friend not a lover) for like a month. Don't call her but if she calls u, accept the call.

After a month or 2, after she has discovered that all that glitter is not gold she will come running back. By then it will now be your decision to accept her back or not.

Chikena
you on point.
That's why I adviced that he should have given her the space she demanded.
If she comes back, good. If she doesn't, good!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want My Pvsssy Smashed / Many Things Women Do In Secrecy (discretion Advised] / Girls In The House Please Would You Wear This Utra Filmsy Wear Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.