Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Is She Two Timing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Two Timing? (6273 Views)

Double Timing And Its Lies / The Magic Of Timing / Two-timing B.itch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Two Timing? by blaise26abj(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2012
That's good. i will send you a mail.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2012
I am waiting for update on this oo
Re: Is She Two Timing? by deshclones(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
Guy,I hv bn there b4...lemme tell u d bitter truth..ur gal is gone..full stop...killz is right..just start now to accept d inevitable truth nd face reality.you cn do lil or nothing abt d situation.kindly accept ur fate now nd look for a gal dat will love nd respect u.this one is so far gone,take it or leave it.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by OCHULORC(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, she's gone. . .
she's gone indeed! Help your self.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by deshclones(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2012

Bro I love u man,..no homo..u just told op d bitter truth.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
nicky4lif: The truth is she is nolonger in love with u,the time she is asking u to give her is to know is the other guy will propose nd once he does,she will leave u without looking back or caring how feel at that time.nd she is also keeping u in case the guy dumps her,she will use u to heal her pains.she doesn't even care how u feel anymore that's why she didn't give u any responds when u asked where she went to. She doesn't want ur money for the business because she doesn't want to feel like she has sometin that belongs to u nd needs to pay back later with(marriage)being that she is nolonger sure of marrying u.she did not only kiss they guy,they hav made love nd I'm sure she doesn't let u tuoch her anymore.I'm sure this is what she says when ever u call her(why can't this boy leave me alone,why can't this boy stop disturbin my phone)nd when u go lock at her door,she will be like(when u finish locking u go). Now this is what u will do-never call her again becuase the more u call,the more irritated she gets.nd when u stop calling,she will start thinking u might hav found someone else nd will look for a way to come back nd make it up to u. If u ask her to make up her mind now,she will tell u to go on with the marriage plan nd after getting married to u,she will still be seeing the guy or even run away with him,because they will feel u stopped their love. Leave the girl,do other things nd stay with friends.it will be very hard but u need to,if not she will be gone 4ever. As for the guy,once he sees there is a competition,he will fight to finish.so stay off nd u will have her back.goodluck.
#GBAM!!
Re: Is She Two Timing? by dubezj: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: I am waiting for update on this oo

As soon as there is a meaningful development on this saga, it will be live on here. standby everyone.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by eduson002(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hw er we sure dis dubez guy is nt another script writer .
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
dubezj:

As soon as there is a meaningful development on this saga, it will be live on here. standby everyone.
**bookmarked**
Re: Is She Two Timing? by 2kurupt(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
This is clearly a downside of long relationship without marriage. Obviously she has fallen out of love with you. Else she should be over-excited you guys are finally tying the knot.

Brace yourself for the undesirable hommie. Like someone already pointed out, don't try to persuade her to remain with you if she's no longer into you
Re: Is She Two Timing? by dubezj: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
I omitted to add that I was sent home last night with a kiss. It tasted awful though. I am too polite to refuse, maybe I should have.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by dubezj: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
eduson002: Hw er we sure dis dubez guy is nt another script writer .

I wish I am. but, no Sir, this is happening.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by sharpman1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
dubezj: I omitted to add that I was sent home last night with a kiss. It tasted awful though. I am too polite to refuse, maybe I should have.

I think you should have..........it would have sent a very clear message.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
dubezj: I omitted to add that I was sent home last night with a kiss. It tasted awful though. I am too polite to refuse, maybe I should have.
You should have refused so she will know you are serious
Re: Is She Two Timing? by deshclones(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
You should have refused so she will know you are serious

Don't mind op..he is an unserious fellow..kiss indid..as if that's his problem..his house is on fire he is chasing rats...dude doesn't want to face reality..my ex was beggin me to cuddle her like somedays to her trad..women..Lord help us.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by eduson002(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Now she is very sure she is in control.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
deshclones:

Don't mind op..he is an unserious fellow..kiss indid..as if that's his problem..his house is on fire he is chasing rats...dude doesn't want to face reality..my ex was beggin me to cuddle her like somedays to her trad..women..Lord help us.
Hope you refused.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
She's gone!
Re: Is She Two Timing? by deshclones(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hope you refused.

I looked at her with disgust nd pity...never knew dis chic will ever cheat...bro..4yrs8months gone like dat...women..lawd hv mercy.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
deshclones:

I looked at her with disgust nd pity...never knew dis chic will ever cheat...bro..4yrs8months gone like dat...women..lawd hv mercy.
Now that's a pity
Re: Is She Two Timing? by dubezj: 3:00am On Sep 22, 2012
Thanks everyone.

This thread has remained focused and civilized. The credit is yours.

Now, I was called tonight. I did the talking while "my girl" did the listening.

I want to see this thing to its logical conclusion. That conclusion does not necessarily mean me staying if she comes begging.

I apologised for my misdeeds of so many years without reservations weather by ommission or unintended commission.

I do not claim to be a man without faults, and certainly do not lack the humility to accept and atone for same. But my position in life today will not permit me to accept asinine behaviours. I worked hard to get to where I am at the moment, and I also remembered walking out on beautiful and enterprising Caucasian girls for infringements way more trivial than this, therefore sees no reason to go through this, just because the other party is my kind.

"MY girl" got me to seriously start looking to "settle down" with a home girl after so many peaceful years with oyinbo. I was only looking at those later time when one decides to reside among his own people at his own place. She always chastized me as the only person among our peers who is yet to settle down with his own kind. Truth be told, our folks scared me, and now some. too complex.

I told her that I'm done with this topic after tonight's discussions and I will be looking forward. I made clear that i stand ready to help in her current endeavour in any capacity necessary without atatchments. we talked about the business and matters arising then called it a night.

Yes, I should have refused the kiss. but Judas kissed the lord, but still delivered him to his enemies. I will not start, but I certainly will have the last word, God willing.

keep watching this space, This drama continues.....
Re: Is She Two Timing? by kpolli(m): 5:12am On Sep 22, 2012
dubezj: Ladies, I need you on this one.

I’m a regular member on here, so you’ll all understand why a new handle is necessary.

Let me make it short and concise.

My girlfriend/fiancé of nearly 5 years is all of a sudden asking me for a little time out to allow her sort out her new business.

We agreed to solemnize our traditional marriage in Nigeria this month, and as faith will have it, her job contract was not extended so she has to go. She’s currently setting up a beauty supplies business which was discussed with me and has my blessing as long as she's contended with it.

Now, she routinely ignores my calls (she does that every now and then over the years and claims she cant help herself)and calls every now and then with an excuse to quickly bail out of the conversation. She also refuses to open up when i come calling (also not new).

My name is Honey and baby by the way and that hasn't changed.

That behaviour infuriated me the last time and I made clear that it will no longer be tolerated or ignored by me.

She travelled out of our location 2 weeks ago for four days without my notification or information.

On her return, a short but peaceful and matured confrontation ensued where i made known that I was aware of her travel and other antics and sort explanations. None was forthcoming except that she was stressed out and needed to sort her new plans out ( can understand that, but people in our constellation usually do this together). She later sent me a text message apologising and resumed calling me again.

Acting on personal instinct, I did a little snooping (I am an IT man)and found pictures of herself taken on that journey, but also pictures of a male person.

That image matched that of a guy whom she has on Facebook as a friend and who happens to live in the location she travelled to. I had asked who that individual was a few months back, and she claimed it was just someone who asked to become friends.

I confronted her yesterday about this discovery. She claimed they’re just friends, then changed the story to having flirted with him. When I became categorical about she having an affair and sleeping with him, she claimed she only kissed him but nothing further.

Here is a woman who needs my voice in her ears to fall asleep every night for nearly five years. She said its my fault that she sort comfort with that individual. That I became absent regarding her needs but admitted that she erred in not drawing my attention to the deficit but expected me as her man to figure what her needs are.

She has routingly lied in the past about things but i hung in there. why?, because I love her. I expressively asked her to break up with me first if it ever got to a point where she ever felt the need to cheat on me. A text message will do.

I proded further and asked if I'd go ahead with the marriage plans or cancel as my folks are gearing to go. She said not to cancel but needs some time to get her business started.

Questions on my mind are the following:

Why the sudden need for space?
Why the sudden secrecy
We had planed and talked about everything in the past, why can I not participate in setting up this business or use my various talents and capacities which she's well informed about?.
Why am I the person she needs a break from?.
Was her last answer out of fear.

I'm about to bail.

Ladies?(and reasonable guys.

You be blackberry? Grammar po ju, u still gbagauned. . . .

Bros leave that girl alone, if she travels to sleep with fb friends. . . imagine what she does to neighbors . . .

Hope u get my msg
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2012
I like this OP. You choose your words nicely and strongly. Just wait to see how she will react
Re: Is She Two Timing? by dabrake(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2012
Dude, she applied the attack-is-the-best-form-of-defence tactic on you. I still do not understand why you are trying so hard to force yourself on her when it's quite obvious she do not want you again? Why force a vanPersie to stay when you can easily get a podolski? Few weeks to her wedding and she travelled to another man's place to be screwed('cause nothing you wan tell me sey dem no do that thing there for 4 days. Na merlin dem been dey gist themselves) and you still have the temerity to state here that you're still considering marriage. If she felt bad, why couldn't she communicate it with you? Dude, marriage aint for the silly immature ones. A failed relationship gather more prestige than a failed marriage, besides, she will still cheat on you after marriage, causing you premature death. You should stay alive for those who love you and need you in their lives.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2012
^^
he has to learn at his own pace
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2012
I actually think you are beginnimg to sound like a funny. Its not a competition of who can hurt the other the most or who has the last word.

If there is a chance that your rship can be saved go for it. If it can't kindly walk away.No point going for the kill just to write a romance story on NL.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by omotola1(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Personally, I can't stand such behaviour and I would just have her make up her mind right there and then
Me too
Re: Is She Two Timing? by omotola1(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2012
Certainly!
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2012
omotola1:
Certainly!
Hello
Re: Is She Two Timing? by dubezj: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2012
Hmnn!. He who wear the shoe, knows where it hurts. But I appreciate your comments, please keep it coming.
Re: Is She Two Timing? by Mynd44: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2012
dubezj: Hmnn!. He who wear the shoe, knows where it hurts. But I appreciate your comments, please keep it coming.
then hang on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me / This Guy Want To Be A Phuck Mate To A Slayqueen. See Her Reply. / See How This Woman Walks Naked On The Road After Taking Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.