Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Dont Knw Who To Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Knw Who To Choose (1010 Views)

Ladies.... With This You Shld Knw Who A Real Guy Is..... / Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Hw To Knw Who Throughly Luv's U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Knw Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
No insult pls.Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ 27yrs of age just broke up with my guy last two month and since then different guys have been coming my way Mr A is a navy officer while Mr B is an artist the problem Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ having now is who to choose among the two pple listed above.Advice from a mature mind
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by pendo89(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Get real!
Are you falling in love with careers or people? cz that is what you are asking us to decide.

1 Like

Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by kilimanjaro(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
pendo89: Get real!
Are you falling in love with careers or people? cz that is what you are asking us to decide.
Pendolicious Pendo, quite a long time. Kindly lecture the OP for me. Thank you.
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Maryspeck: No insult pls.Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ 27yrs of age just broke up with my guy last two month and since then different guys have been coming my way Mr A is a navy officer while Mr B is an artist the problem Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ having now is who to choose among the two pple listed above.Advice from a mature mind

from the looks of it you kinda are materialistic. if that's your preference,then go for the one more successful then.don't let karma bite you in the As$ one fast
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Naval officers usually make better husbands than artists. They may both be flirts (their career paths strongly suggests this), but the Naval dude is more likely to stick with you in times of turbulence...against all odds.

I may be wrong. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Marry yourself, miss
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by Nurry: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
U Didn't tell us who u love. U only told us their professions. Search urself, who amongst them do u love? Who amongst them can u spend the rest of ur life with? Seriously, u don't need NLanders to decide for u.
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by jhydebaba(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
OP, you are still young at 27 years to be confused, please kindly check back when you are 40 years.
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by obowunmi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
I've met the artist before. Choose him. He's a nice guy.

Navy boy is wicked. His momsi na witch. I saw her flying on a broom
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by abiL(f): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
@OP
You might want to tell us what their personalities and characteristics are instead of their occupations... Or na job you wan marry?
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by Smuthx(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
Maryspeck: No insult pls.Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ 27yrs of age just broke up with my guy last two month and since then different guys have been coming my way Mr A is a navy officer while Mr B is an artist the problem Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ having now is who to choose among the two pple listed above.Advice from a mature mind
Pick me! pick me!
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by Kenistry(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
U beta tell us dia pocket size, so dat we can help u make more money wit off dem......rubbish, ladies of nowadays, so annoyin
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by Kenistry(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
U beta tell us dia pocket size, so dat we can help u rip enuf money off dem ......rubbish, ladies of nowadays, so annoyin
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by omartins(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Naval officer=force, any quarel will result to pulling the trigger...... Lagbaja.
Artist! Better, you'll become a celebrity. Lol.
Better go with your mind.
Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by omega25red(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
you just got out of a relationship 2 months ago and you are already picking out of two guys shocked

what did you learn from your previous break up? and why is their careers the most important thing to you? how about taking the time to know them before you settle down

1 Like

Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by emorse(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
@ OP
I am Retardeen's younger brother. My brother has instructed "the people in charge" to deliver two big "Ghana must go" bags filled with the new 5k notes before they go on circulation. Will you marry me so that you "can chop my money?"
PS: if them no approve this money, both of us go jones die o.
On a more serious note, I think you are worried about your age. Please relax. Such decisions as the choice of a life partner are made alone. No third parties involved. If you are not conviced yet on whom to marry, wait. The right man will find you.

1 Like

Re: Dont Knw Who To Choose by Mynd44: 2:06am On Sep 21, 2012
This is just like when some women take pictures of guys ro a spiritualists so they will know which is best for them. Please OP can we have their pictures now

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? / This Is A Must Read For All Ladies! / Marred Men What Will You Do If U Catch Your Wife Ontop Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.