Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Marred Men What Will You Do If U Catch Your Wife Ontop Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marred Men What Will You Do If U Catch Your Wife Ontop Another Man (1007 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marred Men What Will You Do If U Catch Your Wife Ontop Another Man by kwenu: 2:51pm On May 19, 2013
OR IF YOU CATCH ANOTHER MAN ON-TOP OF HER

I M NOT MARRIED YET BUT THESEDAYS I BEGIN TO THINK OF THE WORST THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN IN MARRIAGE SO AS TO PREPARE FOR IT.
MAJORITY OF MEN CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES AND THEY HARDLY GET CAUGHT IN THE ACT .
THOUGH SUCH IS NOT VERY COMMON WITH WOMEN WHO MARRIED IN OTHER WORDS CHEATING WIVES ARE VERY FEW COMPARED TO THAT OF MEN
AND THEY HARDLY GET CAUGHT IN THE ACT.

MOST WOMEN KNOW THAT THEIR HUSBANDS KEEP GIRLFRIENDS OUTSIDE THIER MARRIAGE BUT ARE NEVER WORRIED OR BOTHERED ABOUT IT
I HAVE SEEN MOST MEN ENCOURAGE THIER WIVES TO GO INTO PROSTITUTION.HOW COMMON IS THIS?

BUT IF ITS THE REVERSE CASE, MEN WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOUR WIFE KEEP BOYFRIEND OUTSIDE THE HOME?
Re: Marred Men What Will You Do If U Catch Your Wife Ontop Another Man by sexy74(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2013
First where did you get you statistics that married men cheat more than married women.
Secondly know this never ever vouch for any women, either your wife (girlfriend) mother, sister or daughter because you can't never know what a woman can do or want.
Thirdly sincerely I will not anything to the man but as for the LovePeddler that calls herself my wife she has become history.
Fourthly get married as long as you have a steady JOB because you tend to spend more on women when single morethan you will spend on your wife when married.
Lastly never inquire into everthing your wife does because you will die young.
Re: Marred Men What Will You Do If U Catch Your Wife Ontop Another Man by kwenu: 10:19am On May 20, 2013
thanks for the reply man, that of mine was based on assumption
Re: Marred Men What Will You Do If U Catch Your Wife Ontop Another Man by Debeloved87(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2013
Just wink, give them both a thumbs up and walk away. I hope they will both understand

(1) (Reply)

Women & Biological Clock, Men & Economical Clock... What's Fair? / Poem- We Can't Be Together / How To Get A Woman To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.